Jack Herer, outdoors

hexx_NL

• 3 weeks later...

wpid-IMAG0758.jpg

Hi folks, it's been a while but There just ain't that much to say about plants that are growing well. Apart from that they grow taller, that is ;-) But as of recently, the Lady has started working hard, ditching the large fan leaves and growing flowers. It's hard to capture her in a picture, with her standing about 2 meters (that's 6 ft. something) tall on a very small balcony, but I did try today:

wpid-IMAG0760.jpg

With at least five or six weeks of blooming to go, it does look like this year's harvest will be bountyfull again. And one thing's for sure: it's definately gonna be Jack Herer again next year. It really is an amazing strain.

• Like 2

not much to say you sayy?? damn that girl has grown soooo much since the last time we saw a complete pic of her, you know we always like to see plant in all their stages ;)

Thanks for the news tho.

Have a good grow and may she makes biig flowers :)

If you wish to have a little more , you may want to do a little cleaning up in there. 4 fingers from stock ....gone. "lollypoppin`" Let the air in there. Also maybe give them a home made brew/tea, depending on your nutrient regiment.

Gotta admit I'm helping her to ditch the huge fan leaves when they start to turn yellow. I've also started rotating her so all the flowers get some sunlight. For nutrients, she got some nice juicy dried cowdung for her birthday ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

wpid-IMAG0781.jpg

And so it came to pass that the fool moon was upon us and the flowers, at frist silvery, had turned sorta brownish. Harvest day had come.

wpid-IMAG0784.jpg

When it was done, the soil was waiting to be prepared for the winter …..

wpid-IMAG0786.jpg

….. and the leaves of the tree covered the grounds.

wpid-IMAG0785.jpg

She’ll slowly dry now, and then rest for a couple of months. In the dark, with me giving her the chance to breathe.

Jack Herer FTW ;-)

• Like 4