Chemdog

Hi guys here are a few pictures of our 4x GHSC Chemdog plants. They were Vegging for 4 weeks and Flowering for 10 weeks. We started them from seed in November before watching Arjan and Francos video on Chemdog, not really knowing how big they really get, we planted 4 in 20L Air pots in a 1.2X1.2X2 M Tent

and due to tent height we had to restrict the height growth to 38-40 inches tall. so we did major LST. We ended up with 205g of dry bud and 10g of Iso Hash due to massive amount of trichomes on the leaves!!! Very very sticky plant but i dont think it smells as unplesant as most think.... is very lemony. But dont invite anyone round whilst curing! Stinks everything out!! :)

post-10379-0-33812800-1333062097_thumb.jpost-10379-0-72102900-1333062116_thumb.jpost-10379-0-65974400-1333062146_thumb.jpost-10379-0-95377200-1333062205_thumb.jpost-10379-0-64390300-1333062231_thumb.jpost-10379-0-56334200-1333062242_thumb.jpost-10379-0-44810300-1333062351_thumb.jpost-10379-0-92829900-1333062395_thumb.jpost-10379-0-39206400-1333062409_thumb.jpost-10379-0-60122500-1333062439_thumb.jpost-10379-0-07929800-1333062470_thumb.jpost-10379-0-44460000-1333062503_thumb.jpost-10379-0-49170300-1333062570_thumb.jpost-10379-0-03330800-1333062554_thumb.jpost-10379-0-86727900-1333062591_thumb.j

• Like 4

Wonderful plants Sexysativa, you and your boy can be proud of your girls, the purple pics at the end of flo are looking very very nice i love, and i can imagine the hash coming from all those trichomes :D

Great job keep us updated on your curent grow ;)

Have a good grow

A well done job - It is always a gamble what to do - put 4 plants in 20 liter pots like you did or put 8 in 11 liter pots - some even put 12 in 6 liter pots in the same growing space..lol

Others go for the max and pout 1 or 2 VERY big plants in 65 liter pots hydro there and reap more than anybody else..

Decisions..

But you did well. Like the LST- work done with that plant !

Any new projects ?

Or taking it easy smoking the bud+hash till it runs short ?

Oh,

another regarding the equipment, since I have a self made grow era set up and need a proper ventilation and smell filtering soon I ask myself what you got there ?

It looks like that one large silvery tube sucks the smell from room.

What is that green metal tube and what reflektor is behind that - I don't see a Cool Tube, so I wonder how you managed the ventilation and filtering ?

Thanks in advance.

Oh,

another regarding the equipment, since I have a self made grow era set up and need a proper ventilation and smell filtering soon I ask myself what you got there ?

It looks like that one large silvery tube sucks the smell from room.

What is that green metal tube and what reflektor is behind that - I don't see a Cool Tube, so I wonder how you managed the ventilation and filtering ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi first of all the long green thing is an extra heater, it gets cold in the middle of nowhere! we have a 600W HPS through a cooltube with a 6inch Ruck fan with a 6 inch carbon filter.

post-10379-0-06928000-1333100987_thumb.j we have probs with insects too so we have fly paper hanging up. Various thermometers hanging up too.The tent is a Secret Jardin DR 120.

and one for the fans :)post-10379-0-56697200-1333101134_thumb.j

Wonderful plants Sexysativa, you and your boy can be proud of your girls, the purple pics at the end of flo are looking very very nice i love, and i can imagine the hash coming from all those trichomes :D

Great job keep us updated on your curent grow ;)

Have a good grow

We have a propergator full of bagseed we got from the local chav and tent with 4 X Aurora Indica Seedlings but they are from Nirvana so lets not talk about those :)

A seriious set-up indeed. A heater is a good idea and dsomething to keep insects out is also a must. So far a single ladybug and a truell giant humblebee paid my seedlings a visit. I had to take out the pot with the humblebee in it to the garden to fet it away rom the pot. It loved the Metal Halide Dual light I guess.

If they make it there unwanted bugs might do the same .

BTW

I ordered 3 Air Root pots, too - one shop info said they were for outdoors only ?

Doubt that..

Good luck with the new seeds.

Sorry but, what kind of light have used for the veg. and for the flo.?

Very nice job!

Respect!

Very great plants!!

simon.

Hi we used a 300W CFL for flowering and a 600W HPS for flowering through a cooltube. I think we did hang the CFL in tent during flowering for a while too, just for extra light, they are big plants, even though its 100W of light per plant, i think we needed an extra light because 6 weeks into flowering it was difficult to get a decent even light coverage to every plant. So i think 2 lights will be needed because they are so bushy.

right on man!!! probably some of the nicest looking chemdog ive seen!! i would really like to hear what you used for medium? also you nutrient regime and brands would be nice i have a few chemdog seeds im saving for may for my outdoor crop.

• 1 month later...

My filter isnt homemade but just unbranded mailorder filter, i cant quite remember how powerful it is but i couldnt smell any chemdog when that was running!! awesome thing.

We used Bio Bizz and vermicullite a 70:30 mix. We were also using Bio Grow after 4 weeks of veg but a weak solution of 1ML per litre and gradually built it up to at least 3ML right through flowering too. I felt it gave the plants an extra kick during flowering, we only got yellow leaves at full maturity. I ran Bio Bloom alongside the Bio Grow starting from first water of flowering a 3ml per Litre mix increased to 8ml per litre right up the final two flushes. The plants were flushed at least 7 times in the whole grow. Oh i also used bat guano at 150g per 2litre bottle maybe 4 times through flowering. Hope that all makes sense unfortunatly it was too long ago and the 'Dog has long been decesed :(

I did promise myself that i would tell you all how amazing chemdog is whilst high on it, but as i mentioned earlier its all gone :( but i found some cheese and im feeling impulsive.... Chemdog is a high that can never be forgotten.... even when on Cheese :D so ill give it a go.

First of all when u open the jar it just hits you! No disgusting smell or chemical stench and definatly no dog smell going on! If you could like the smell of lemons growing on pine trees then your in heaven xD

Through the bong.... Not a good idea!! Chillum mmm... Maybe if your feeling brave... Gives your lungs a good sqeeze though xD

Vapourizer is good but still cant seem to tame it, best thing is a good old cone and make sure you got a drink handy, and bags of sugar for the weaker stoner (or unsuspecting friends :)

Takes at least 10 minutes to properly kick in or instant if your on a vapourizer....

You dont even float, its just like 'man this aint working', then before you know it your joints gone and time did a runner... Or if you just finished work, it just kills you to sleep!!!!!

I think its the best insomniac weed, the best munchie weed it actually makes you hungry, creative and a definate MUST if you like going to the gym but have problems ignoring those body building *holes.

To cut a long story short (after all that), it Blew my Fu**ing head off!!

Its also the weed that is matched to my Epilepsy medicially.

So Franco, Arjan thank you, you have one very very happy customer :D

• Like 3

Awesome grow dude :) those buds look beautiful, wicked smoke report too i think you have convinced me to add it on my list!

I'm interested by what you said regarding you'r Epilepsy have you found it relives the symptoms? i'm just asking because i have a family member with Petit Mal Epilepsy and she is thinking about starting using it. After a long time of talking about it and a few years trying different Pharma drugs she has decided to give our Beautiful plant a go, so if you think that Chemdog has helped you i would love to know more about it.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor dude

Peace

Hey P , hope she is able to use it and it works.

Just wanted to write that i loved the smoke report and as above i have been convinced to try this strain too. Lovely looking plant with some wicked coloring ;)

Hi ok i read the smoke report this morning whilst not being stoned, sorry if it sounded wierd...

And yes to the epilepsy too, off chemdog i have to take extra medication to stop migranes which affects my AEDs, i have 4 seizures a week and 6 hour recovery time. I miss this strain so much and eager to start a new grow. I have.a 2 hr recovery and 3 seizures a week, and no migrane tablets. Its amazing please get her to try it =)

• Like 1

These grow reports are the most helpful..Amazing what medical benefits this weed got and still pharmacies reject it..

Sure they prefer getting people hooked for life on cheap tablets with a ton of unwanted side effects, that do nothing but fill up the bank accounts of the big corporations who pay the lobbiest to make sure the government keeps herbs like ganja illegal..Damn..

What are you growing right now ?

Nothing ?

Ye we had big problems stopping the buggers getting too big, we had 4 in 1 tent, not realising how big they were, a bit of string and major LST really works, this plant us a deffo Scrog must!!

im not growing anything at the moment, with a few dodgy situations not able to grow at this time, but mango is next!

And i totally agree with the chemical thing, i feel so awful on these anti epileptic drugs, they make me feel drunk when i taje them, its disgusting! ive even kept a diary for my consultant of when cannabis was used straight after seizures etc... And how his awful pills are affecting me.... Hes gonna love that xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...