budder sectret recipe

mopman

First off, the TEK I am posting is from "Dr. Atomic's Marijuana Multiplier"

This is the supposed secret to making budder (not cannabutter we cook up to use in food). The creator never let the secret leak.... well now it did.

This procedure can be very dangerous. So I warn all of you to use caution.

Here it is...

What you will need

• Hash Oil (Which now you have)
  • Fuming Sulphuric Acid (NOTHING WILL COMPROMISE HERE OK! - Needs to be fuming aka 100% to be a catalyst)
  • Absolute ethanol (95-96% treated with drying agent to remove water) or Pure Methanol
  • PET Ether
  • Sodium Bicarbonate
  • Glass stirring rod
  • Pyrex Dish (just use the one you used to collect!!)
  • Reflux Apparatus

Procedure

• Dissolve the hash oil in absolute ethanol or pure methanol in the ratio of one gram extract to ten grams solvent. There must be no water in this solution! (using fuming sulfuric acid next so trust SWIM on this one!)
  • Next add one drop of 100% sulfuric acid per gram of extract. Add the acid slowly, drop by drop, stirring slowly and completely, with a long glass stirring rod.
  • Place a Pyrex pot containing the extract-alcohol-acid solution into the refluxing apparatus and reflux for two hours. The acid will not evaporate and will remain in the Pyrex pot. Allow to cool.
  • Take the cooled solution, pour with an equal volume of water and 1/2 volume of petroleum ether into the ether-extraction apparatus (separation funnel).
  • Allow to settle, and drain the ether extract layer. This leaves an ether-extract-acid mix from which the acid must be purged.
  • To accomplish a purge, one pours the ether-extract-solution into four volumes of 5% sodium bicarbonate solution (1 gram bicarb. in 20 grams of water). This
    will neutralize the acid, releasing CO2 and leaving a solution of sodium sulphate.
  • Allow this to settle into layers, then drain the ether-extract layer.
  • Mix the ether-extract solution with an equal volume of pure water and let it separate.
  • Drain off the ether-extract layer and evaporate it (the ether-extract layer), what remains is hash oil in which all of the cannabinoids have been converted into THC."

This procedure takes much time, proper equipment and skills.

If you want to get higher than you ever have before, this may be worth your time.

This isnt something you just do at home in your kitchen, you will need a small chemistry lab to do this proplerly and safe. without the needed knowlegde this could be dangerous.

sounds interesting would love to try it out, but i doubt my teacher could let me make it in lab :)

Wow! Some clever man has put some incredible skill, thought and true dedication into getting really really really high!

If anyone wants to do this and needs a second pair of steady hands / someone to call the ambulance give me a shout!

Nice thanks for sharing. Bubber is a awesome smoke probably the most intense hit i have ever had from Cannabis!

Tokage! This was what we smoked at the last Cup from the two crazy Canadians!

I can't really explain the high as i already had about 10 types of weed in my system (love the cup) but this will be a Technique i will be using sooner or later :D

I can also strongly recommend it! quite the incredible hit!

Looking forward to it already!

Good luck to those who are going to make it and i agree with toke, not dangerous as long as your careful and use good extraction and do not light a j or do a bong while making the stuff and you should be good hehehe

Peace

you will need some badass ventlation i wont reccomend anyone to inhale vapour from Sulphuric Acid.

Also the ether is highly flammable and only require a little spark to ignite. so be careful and use a well ventilated room without any power switches just to be sure. i think the safest way to do it would be outside.

yeah budder is way to dangerous to try unless you have a firm understanding of the recipe and the proper safety procedures and have the equipment. i am blessed however to be a member of a club that has a hole menu of budder usually between 7-10 different types nothing ive had beats the headband budder from da kine cafe in Vancouver tho we get that stuff in every second month its amazing like you dont ven need to smoke a point 1 of this stuff it so powerful .

its becoming pretty popular in toronto medical scene we even have special pipes and bongs just for budder

abobunknownupdateandbudderpipe049.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe050.jpgabobunknownupdateandbudderpipe051.jpg

yeah its pretty dope next time i get some from the shop ill post a pic here is a way of making sometihng similar its just bho hash whipped but you get a similar outcome and this method as easy as making bho oil just with one extra step

(dont do this unless you know what you are doing its no joke)

I do top shelf bho extractions real similar to your setup and results. But minus the last step from your Vid , thats what Ill be in gear with from now on. In fact Ive got about two grams in the freezer that I can warm up and see if I cant replicate what you end up with.

Excellent Vid. many thanks.

yeah the whipping of the bho is the only way to make it that budder consistency it doesent really do anything to the potency but it just helps refine it alittle more get a bit more of the butane out and it helps the flavor i think and when its like budder its alot easyer to handle and deal with you just really have to whip the shit out of it whiling being extra careful not to over heat it because that would take away from the potency

• 3 weeks later...

yeah its pretty dope next time i get some from the shop ill post a pic here is a way of making sometihng similar its just bho hash whipped but you get a similar outcome and this method as easy as making bho oil just with one extra step

(dont do this unless you know what you are doing its no joke)

I asked a blower at a head shop in mendo if he'd make me an extraction tube and they flipped out and gave me the swilent treatment.... people say smoking the butane is fine but i think it has negative side effects.. what do you think? any additional thinga you can do to remove contaminants?