Air Root Pots & Canna Terra Bio Plus

Bam-Bhole

Well, well well - my grow gear slowly becomes more complex..Been a VERY busy day - fine tuning the new grow room with a flowering room, a smaller room for seedlings and another for the gear and maybe a mother plant one day - Looks pretty decent I must say - sorry no camera ...

I also received 1 KG Guano Kalong Powder, off which I just boiled a tea - cooling down now and the GHE starter kit with a PH kit. Our water is far over 7 ph so I broought it down to 6 to add the first FLORA + BLOOM feeding.

Now I want to transplant 3 seedlings, that are getting too big for the tiny pots.

I got 3 3,5 litre Air-Pots for that and just roolled one up and put the orange plastic bottom inside. I only wonder how to get that light blue screw inside...They do not fit unless I use force and I don't wanna do that ?

Anyon has experience setting those pots up ? Strange pots,

Just add the Canna Terra Bio Plus soil into these ?

Last question. Water the Cann Plus before putting it into pots or water it later ?

Thanks folks..

A wonderful hobby , keeps me very busy..

never used those airpots sorry, think i will someday tho they look good, and the users around here using it seem to have good results :)

For the watering before putting the soil into pot, i've never done that lol, perhaps you can do it ^^

Anyway have a good grow man

Tuff nut indeed ..lol

These pots are cool, had the wrong side first..Wonder why these things never come with a instructions..In the end it was self explanatory just like them Jo Jo's - also got a small reflektor for my ESL lamb..Man that was a LOT of work today - hope it pays off in buds..

Happy Grow everybody

Peace

Thanks man !

They are real cool - pretty tall, which is great, too. Lots of soil went inside - more than in a square 6 litre pot for whatever reasons.

The Jack looks incredible. So dense, small in height, but packed with leaves and more leaves popping up everywhere - on top, beyond, on the branches..must be the small root or something, Not more than 12 cm, but looks like a serious plant already..lol

it is definitely alive and kicking. The AB is light green and looks fresh and is ca 5 cm taller got it going on as well - 30 days now.. - another 3 weeks or so and they should be ready to start the flowering I guess ...How many days is average for these strains ?

The others are all in big pots and healthy as well. 6 good plants will do for a first run.. Each shows it's own character. The Sative is tall and straight with smaller statue etc. Even though I lost the name plates I will recognize each one by it's look.

Later I will ask you for strain names - when I got a camera.

• 6 months later...