How do you smoke your hash?

BomBholenat

Hey Guys,

i am in the Netherlands right now and i turned from a weedman to a hashman ;)

unfortunately i dont know any guys who smoke their hash out of a pipe, except me. I wondered how you guys smoke your hash (i dont mean joints, of course I know how to mix hash with tobacco ;) )... i dont want to smoke it in a joint, i like it more in the pipe ;)

i tried now different ways to load the pipe:

1. i just roll a hash ball and smoke it

2. After the first hit of the ball i grind it with my fingers and smoke it

3. i roll a long spiral

gallery_9442_131_17758.jpg

greetings,

bom

bomb. a big think that is over looked in hash smoking is heat. i always light it with a torch lighter, not a reguler lighter. it will burn hoter giving a better hit and burns more of the hash. ive also noticed that when i smoke strait hash on a screen with a standerd lighter there is a black film that builds on screen eventually clogging it. but if u use a torch lighter that build up is burnt off and doesnt clog screen.

@ tokage in the video the song is one me and a few freinds wrote. its called "aaaaah" ( like u just sat down after a long day)

Well first of all it depends on the hash. Morrocon burns better than the sticky black Himalaya type you got there. Whatever you do with tobacco some will be unburnt since the tobacco burns faster. That said back in the NPL coomercial black dope days we smoked Chillums with 2 cigarettes and 2 gram hash , mixed it well, sometimes using a knife and a wooden plate to get it really fine. Put a ground in the pipe or chillum / bong etc.

We smoked the chilllum through a wet piece of cloth , inside a coconut or filled the mixture in a Meerschaum pipe. That tasted the best.

For joints best is a long roll, very thin inside the tobacco roll, it will still leave unburnt pieces, but it is strong enough.

Get a good pipe. The Stupsie you got is for morrocon, you can smoke afghan with it as well, but it will waste some.

Vaporizer or pure pipes can be used without wasting any..

Bom Shankar Sviv shamboo !

I like pin method. Find a bar drink coaster and put a safety pin through center. Now find a glass that seals on coaster. Put ball of hash on pin and light. Then put glass over to catch smoke and take hit. One of my favorite ways.

• Like 1

Used to do hot knifes years ago. More so if we ran out of fags or papers lol

Mind you needed someone with a gas stove

When we were younger and ran out of fags or papers, we did hot knifes. Mind u you needed someone with a gas cooker lol

Lololol Danny, smoked a little too much? :rabbi:

After reading this thread, you know I've smoked weed for years and never used a bong. I've been to the dam arround 10 times and never tried it either. All my weed is rolled in 3 rizla skins and a fag lol I may try it next time I'm over might even invest in a good bong :)

Like the salad idea. I'm gonna smoke one when wake up now. Just half salads before, weed/hash or weed/oil. Never tried all three. I got my three L's. Super lemon hash, lemon bho, and lemon bubble. I can't fall back asleep thinking bout it. Well might as well start my day, ill be in the clouds soon, for the sunrise.

• Like 1

You could even smoke the hash very fine grinded on a glass with water + silverfolie - put a lot of little holes at one end for the Sieve , where you place the hash and make a small hole on the opposite site , where you draw the smoke. Usually this is used by cocaine freebase smokers, but it works with good hash as well. If it gets too sticky put some ashes on the holes to avoid that the resin glues back together. Small portions ! It works astonishing well - only did that once, with brown Kashmir hasj - a guy from Münster prepared the glass - tasted nice hits really well.

To hold the alu-folie in place use a rubberband or a piece of cord.

Might be overkill, but if you are willing to experiment why not. It is not complicated to do.

No camera. - fill a round glass ca 0,2 l half full with water - alu folie a bit larger than needed to cover the surface of the glass - fix it with a small gummie band, / Then make about 3 or four rows of holes - 7 or 8 holes in each - take a knife and dip in the folie on the oppositeside side to smoke it. Watch your nose !

It ain't rocket science

Bom, I was shocked on my first trip to the NL in the 1980s when Nevil rolled a tobacco, hash, and bud joint. I had never heard of anyone adding the tobacco. The last time I was in Amsterdam people at Katsu would know I was from the USA because we tend to like the pure product without the nicotine added. Pipes are the way to go for pure 100% hash without bud added and the best pipes are made from pipestone (catlinite) the same stone our native American People used for many generations and are far superior to glass. Check out catlinite or pipestone pipes on ebay and i think you might be surprised.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...