How do you smoke your hash?

BomBholenat

Oh sorry. I only have my phone to connect to the internet as it is right now. Perhaps that's the issue because when I click on the link it directs me perfectly to the YouTube file and I have no problems watching the file from my phone. ?? I can't explain otherwise because I don't understand why it doesn't work :-( really sorry Bro

Otherwise you can search YouTube for Erik spandmand and click on the file called "Best of Erik spandmand"

It's a crazy video showing a crazy Danish dude smoking his hashish on a glass pipe using a bucket of water and a 2L coca cola bottle to create suction through the pipe and creating an insane amount of smoke in bottle.

smoke it in buckets they are a head fuck or you could try what we call the egiption bonb what you do is take a whiskey glass cut a cig so that touches each side of the glass but not the bottom cut your hash into thin strips make a lil hole in the side of the cig and place the end of your hash into it but make sure you got most of it poking out so you can light it get it to start smokin so it just glowing red place a cd case or wallet or even your hand over the top of glass let it burn out open a slight gap stick ur nose in there and inhale that baby up peace will be with you