Wtf level for today.

• 4 weeks later...

accidentally hit my fist on palm from my other hand and palm bones hurt more than one hour.  :comando:  :angry: and now I can not hold a plate in my left hand without hard pain in hitting place. for today i dont had exepirience like this.

today I am with out ganja and I hope it will be a long time, I had with this eye in the center converge

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This is a "SPECIAL ONE" :fuck: for THAILAND,  MALAYSIA,  SINGAPORE,  INDONESIA... And CHINA--------------------------------------------------------------------About CANNABIS LAW !!!!!!!

(((NOT ADRESSED TO THE CITIZEN OF THE COUNTRY BUT TO THE GOVERNMENT)))

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

After "Insert other Media", which button did you use?

"Insert existing Attachment" ?

or

"Insert Image from URL" ?

It seems that neither of these two buttons function for me.

Yes, LOL, that is the image I was trying to upload.  I even converted it to jpg, but I don't have any way to upload it.

The upload buttons simply do not appear on my screen.

I guess I just don't understand.  The picture is not at a website (URL).  It is in a directory on my hard drive.  I don't know how to call up a file within my computer using a URL.

I am accustomed to finding the picture or its file name and simply clicking on it to import it, but that feature is no longer available to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

OK, this is nice.

Sit back and relax, and watch this man build a log cabin all alone off-grid in the Canadian Wilderness. No power tools.

Amazing.

If you liked the movie with Robert Redford, "All is Lost", you'll love this video.  Even better, because there is no hint of any loss at all.

And if the server is unable to display the link as a hypertext, then here is the URL, just take out the spaces between the w's and paste it in your URL line, and it should work just fine.

w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=7rgGEkI510Q

• Like 2