new chat in development with push server

admin

we now binned bowob because of unprofessional services and delays for services we've paid for.

we're now going to pay the new developer to fix up this chat!

test it, and tell me your thoughts.... this chat has a PUSH server, that means, the website doesnt slow down if there's too many people chatting.

• Like 3

Nice dude liking the new Chat system very good. i think the bar is the best solution. we can all chat and browse the site at the same time.

1 suggestion is the font coloring and maybe a button for chat sounds... Other than that top work as always dude

edit - have noticed chat go a bit funny when using multiple tabs, certain bits of chat missing until i click on another tab. but that could just be on Chrome

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

Rape utation is strange u see some comments to post u made but u dont able to know who wroted it.

yes u can see who gave u rep. u need to click on the green button on the linked post where u got raped for.

those were made before the green block ;)

Newest version of rep are now good for me ^^ positive negative and names it's all here, i just think the text isn't really necessary when you like, but it's just a click ^^