Bud of the month contest - April 2012

Dust

kalendarzy.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the bud of the month contest

Please submit a photo/video of your best bud ( there is a seperate contest for plants. ) The bud must be your own, either purchased or grown. Personally i would like to hear about the strain ... taste, potency, color, aroma, weight ? and anything else you will share.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month ... I usually close voting to tally votes around 9pm eastern time.

The winner will recieve a badge that says ... Bud of the month winner.

Rules :

1. Entrys must include original photos/videos of your own bud. The bud photo/video may include several buds or a cola.

2. Entrys must include only photos/videos of the bud, but you may add one photo/video for a reference point for size or a close up A.K.A macro shot

3. Maximum of 2 photos/videos per member. You CAN NOT update or change or delete your photos through out the month. Once you have entered you have entered.

4. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server. And videos to growhd.tv or youtube.com

5. The buds must be dry and in ready to smoke form they can not still be alive or on a plant.

6. Self-nominations only !!!!!!

7. No voting for yourself ... if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed.

8. Don't enter in the contest previous entries :)

10. Picture rating also counts has votes!

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules... your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

• Like 1

CALI-O

Cali-o4.jpgThis yummy specimin smells SO delicious! A very pronounced citrus aroma and flavor that drives the senses crazy. The smoke is very mild, and produces a strong, fairly clear high.

Peace & Pot!

California orange right? from Dutch passion? i've grown the one from dutch pasison that is supposed to be some old school weed, was wuite a pleasant all day smoke really light :)

Thanks for the entry man :)

Yes California Orange...but not sure where from..the seeds were given to me. But yea...a light smoke w/ and amazing taste...wish there was more, lol.

Alot of high-priced, mid-grade kush around here lately.

Guest cindy

Since everyone is glued to the hunt, I'll start this months off with some Cindy 99.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cindy beautiful strain what pheno is that there (pineapple or grapefruit) looks well grown mate well done ;)

it is beautiful ive always loved how white thos genetics get altho i kinda wish i waited a day to make an entry because i just finnished curing some bud i harvested a few months back some jack herer and some green crystal with my buddy and this bud is serious especially the jack herer its probably the best bud ive grown. this gws is just some smoke i buy all the time i wanted to post a pic of a bud i grew but i just took home some of the jack today because whenever me and my buddy grow something together we jar it up for 4 or 5 months before we smoke it but i got some nice pics of it so i will make sure to enter it in next months contest. i really wanted to post some great white shark to see what you guys thought of a canadian grower's job at working with those prized genetics.

i almost forgot to mention before but cinderella 99 or cindy 99 is some awsome bud im glad someone posted it brothers grim genetics specifically apollo 11 and cindy 99 are some of my favourite genetics what i would do to get my hands on some of there original stock seeds or even some cuttings of ether of those two plants one of the growers for the dispensary i go too was able to hold on to a both those strains and grows them exclusively its amazing whenever his crop comes in you can smell it from down the street that cheesy fruity odor just smacks you in the face the resin makes for some interestinig extracts as well.

this bud is from a "Pure AK"

dried for 12 days and cured for about a month now.

this bud weight 4.8g, has a very sweet citrus aroma and gives you a very smooth high, excellent to start the day ...

post-12254-0-41377200-1335272261.jpg