STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD! - SWAZILAND

Mr.X

Thanks bro! a great place surrounded by nature reserve, at night I left a couple of times becausevery rarely heard noises and thought it was a joke, but they were animals, so I came back quickly inside ...lol :crazy:

mr x you are the shit man i hope to meet you one day that will be more important than the first day i met my wife

i hope i can be your assistant one day i dont know much about cameras but everything is automatis these days i will carry

all your bags and wash your clothes thank you for everything

• Like 1

mr x you are the shit man i hope to meet you one day that will be more important than the first day i met my wife

i hope i can be your assistant one day i dont know much about cameras but everything is automatis these days i will carry

all your bags and wash your clothes thank you for everything

really thank you very much for your words, read words like yours are what give me encouragement to continue taking pictures,

for me it would be a pleasure to meet you and have some beers together!

brother Hunter a big hug and thank you again, you are my gasoline!

• Like 1

Mad respect to you, Mr. X, for all of these astounding photo's and video! I truly feel privileged, as if I was there myself, when I see your pictures, bro! :D Thanks to all the Strain Hunters as well! You guys are the shiz-nit! ;)

lolol but your apartment must have as much animals as all africa ;)

@Mr.X lol you better not face a lion when you go to the bathrooms lol

Very cool small vidx you have Mr X. Thanks for sharing whit us

;)...

Peace

Jimmy

Thanks a lot for the comments!! much appreciatte!!

Some small shots more, in the first end can hear how the stewardess tells me again to turn off the camera...lol!

• Like 4

Couldn't believe what I just saw !! Man this is on another level, no matter how nice buds are photographed, with the mix of the most exotic + beautiful looking plants, buds + insects + great macros with this music + editing it becomes a much stronger presentation. I love it

Respect , that is art. No more no less..

• Like 3

Buenos dias, muchas gracias por comentar, hoy dejo unos pequeños vídeos de cuando fuimos hacia la caverna, el camino era realmente terrible,

pero a final llegamos al lugar y era un sitio fantástico.

Good morning, thank you very much for comment, today left some small videos of when we went into the cave, the road was really terrible,

but in the end we reached the place and was a great places.

Saludos Mr.X

• Like 1

Hello friend in the morning, yes, this time we have more extra material on this expedition I've done more than eleven thousand photos and video about one hundred, we add But work, and the result is a record of extras! Now I am selecting the best plants, and some macros that needed to be processed with ease, so we can see at a glance the best flowers of this wonderful place that is Swazi.

Although it is best to see the film when ready, because there is a great job behind, and great content! Sure you will like! :brunette:

• Like 1