Advanced Nutrients

avalanche

I am using most of the Advanced Nutrients line: Sensi Grow and Bloom A&B, Pirahana, Tatantula, B 52, Voodoo Juice, Bud Blood, Big bud, Mothers Earth Tea Bloom, Fulvic Acid, Humic Acid, Overdrive, Carbo Load Sensizym and Final Phase for flushing.

Aybody else using Advanced and any suggestions or tips that you have used?? So far it looks good and am happy with my purchase. they ar not cheap but the quantity of the product is good. I can see that I will have enough of everyting for at least 3 full grows from seed to harvest.

I have enjoyed the challange of getting the nutrients right. Its like being a mad scientist with cannabis!

• 2 weeks later...

i am gonna use advanced as well on about 6 to 8 plants as well...............in what quantities or container sizes did you buy..............i have been wondering how much to buy........gallon jugs or quart size...............what sizes did you buy and for how many plants per harvest?

Guest samuelo
i have overdrive, label is kinda confusing as it says 1-5-4 but its actually 10-50-40 (NPK)

It comes in a 1litre pot - i guess thats 1.1quart to you?

2mls per 1000ml so that means use 2mls of overdrive for each 1litre or 1.1quart and is for use in like 4th 5th 6th week of flowering - well for indica anyway

overdrive_bg.jpg

anyway below is kinda the script on it

Overdrive is the only bud potentiator and bud builder designed to give your plants the extra energy and nutrition they need so they increase yield size and bud potency even during the last weeks of bloom phase when most plants have quit producing. Overdrive contains vitamins, crop boosters and nutrients that give you:
  • Increased nutrient uptake
  • Increased photosynthesis and energy
  • Increased cell expansion and replication for larger flowers
  • Increased creation of internal floral structures and compounds for increased aroma, taste, potency and market value
  • Increased resistance to drought, heat, stress, diseases, pests and end stage exhaustion due to folic acid and other ingredients
  • Potential 9-23% gains in harvest weight and size during last trimester of growth

Growers worldwide find Overdrive especially useful in the following situations:
  • When plants had problems earlier in bloom phase and need to make up for it by putting on a lot of flower growth fast
  • With varieties that traditionally do not produce large floral clusters, to bulk them up and make them fatter
  • When a grower demands an extra large harvest from their crop due to sudden financial loss or other necessity.

You procure Overdrive and use it in any hydroponics or soil system to get a prizewinning finish to your bloom season that makes every minute, every watt, and every bit of your effort pay off more for you.

some other people here use it as well so perhaps they will add more infor for you polar

say im growing 12 indicas indoors..............how many crops will i get out of a 1 litre bottle of overdrive.........i;m kind of trying to figure out how much im liable to be spending on nutrients?...........do you use any other nutrients besids overdrive?

Guest samuelo
wow - let me do some math...

y = e^(−x²). % 00.8√π + (z2-z3)^2 = quite a few grows probly...... say 5ish (in soil)

tounge_smile.gif

Guest samuelo
you would just use overdrive in flowering - for about 3 weeks then stop for last 2 weeks

anyway - you dont need to worry about this yet - just plant the seeds and we can help you along the way polar bear

lightbulb.gif

• 3 years later...