ivankov

Is chemdog a big eater?

6 posts in this topic

Just asking because in my 8x8 I have a droopy plant and its chemdog. Temps max out at 30c in the room for short periods but stays around 27-28 normally. Ive been experimenting with going about 15 days during veg between nute changes. Just on the base nutes general hydroponics flora series. No yellow leaves or curling tips. What is chemdogs drout resistance like? Do have to baby this variety more? Just some general questions about her.

Sorry i haven't grown that one YET, cause she is on my list, and because i love her name ^^

Here is a GH feeding chart, it doesn't contain chemdog unfortunatly, but it might give you ideas ;)

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/696-ghsc-official-feeding-chart/page__hl__%2Bfeeding+%2Bchart__fromsearch__1

Have a good grow

1 person likes this

ooooh fuck thanks brother!!! going to print it and review tonight. Wonder what I will learn.

Chemdog is an excellent strain. She can be a big eater. See my video on my chemdog grow. Will post now again.

It is posted in Indoor Grow section. Any questions I will be happy to answer them.

take care,

john(I was the first grow  Guru on the this site).

Hi Flowers

What made you the first Grow Guru on this site thats a pretty bold statement considering the people who are on here. No offence brother just curious about your crudentials