A mix of Greenhouse goodies - 1st indoor grow

Bam-Bhole

Been mentioning a lot about my first growing endeavor in various topics, now I want to keep an update, what is happening at my place...

Growing right now

1 Jack Herer

1 Auto Bomb

close to the end of the VEG. phase. Good 1 month from popping up each

I transplanted the Jack into a big round pot 15 or 20 litres I found in the garden. The plant had developed a heathy root profile in it's TEKU 3,7 litre pot.. transplanting went smooth. I watered the CANNA BIO TEERRA Soil with GHE MICRO, GROW and BLOOM before transplantation. Made sure the water had the right ph level.

The AB looks perfect. Very beautiful clean 3 fingered bushy leaves and a hefty smell for a plant not even in flower ..lol

--------------

2 seedlings arre doing great. They are in week 2.

I had an accident with my only SATIVA - damn ! It fell down with the top on the floor from 1 meter. It looks as if might recover. One of the two first real leaves is broken, but sticks. 2 new leaves are appearing.. so hopefully I can grow at least 1 AH *3. One seed did not germ, another was buried too deep and 2 are with my nephew doing well. for the garden..lol

That's all that was left from a 5 seed pack so let's pray it will make it.

THe White Widow looks healthy as well as the Big Bang. The other is either a Himalaya Gold or an EL Nino.

You people tell me when I got pix.

Okay enough for today.. Next week i produce pictures, promised.

Tools

Lights

400 WATT MH DUAL with special little reflektor and ETI Ballast.

1 ESL 85 Watt DUAL with h a hammer reflektor

1 Secret Jardin T.NEON 2 & 55 Watt ( 9.600 & 6.500 2 each)

Jo-Jo's

chains

-----

CANNA BIO Terra 50 litres

GHE DUO Grow Micro Bloom + Ripen

GUANO Kalong powder 1 kilo for tea.

CANNA Flush 1 litre

Root Juice - Neudörfer.

ph tester with PH Down for hard water

Thermo/Hydrp

Timer

1 Hurricane Clip fan

1 large fan from outside vbowing fresh air inside.no Ventilation installled.as yet

Homemade Grow Tent Variable in size atm. 1 meter broad 70 cm deep and ca 1,70 meter in height.

BOX for the Secret Jardin Grow Lights so that I can use the Grow Tent for the flowering plants - for 6 hours I will put the seedlings in that Grow Box. Installed in an old Music cupboard from the 1950ies...lol

Can't wait to show you all that..

Happy Easter Growers United !

Thanks folks ! Appreciate that..

When I checked the room today the temperature was 31 Celsius and humidity 50 %. A bit too high I guess ?

Blowed lots of fresh air inside immediately..

Atm. I leave those 3 healthy seedlings and the AB exposed to fresh air. The grow space is in a cellar, so the window is ca 1 meter beyond earth surface and in the afternoon sun reaches there for about 2 or 3 hours. It is darn cold over here but sunny - so I give them an hour at max.

The Sativa and the JACK are bathing in the hot Metal Halide rays. It is a DUAL spectrum lamb with lots of red/yellow and only about 100 Watts of blue grow lights. i think that is why the plants are not stretching out at all. With 6 extra hours under 110 watt daylights the next generation will grow taller I guess.

With pots that large I don't want more than 3 plants in full flower anyway.

Hi man very nice setup and infos will be cool to follwo your grow :)

But but but WHERE ARE THE PIIIICS? we don't want no excuse or next week, we want now :gamer:

Don't forget us man ;) careful with your satica now, and Have a good grow

Borrowed a fine SAMSUNG camera with 5 time Zoom but sadly no cables to load it or connect it to my Mac or PC. Hopefully this will change next wednesday. Sorry but till then as usual no pix..

Jack +AB are 6 weeks from seed now - 4 seedlings are between 3 weeks and 25 days I guess....

My grow era has been revamped and broadened a bit. I use the 85 Watt ESL from the right hand site standing upright with 2 young plants close to it - the main 400 WATT DUAL MH lights the main era from a bit over 50 cm height. over the highest tops - Attached to Jo Jo's.

One fan is on all the time and I take at least 3 times per day to check temperature and blow fresh air into the grow era. So far the plants are doing very well. Only the SATIVA is way behind, but finally starting to grow fresh leaves. The main star of the show is the giant JACK HERER in it's big 20 litre pot filled to the brink with soil. I managed to get all of the root from the TEKU pot intact into the round pot, so that it actually stands a bit higher than the 30 cm high pot. The leaves are stretching over the pot ends - 35 cm and the plant is 4 stores high or more. Really blowing up with massive green leaves + plenty of it.... The AB had an accident but now catches up fast. The 3 other Indicas are doing fine and so the grow room is full. I want to take 2 clones from the JACK once it is 2 month old and start flowering these with the first batch... Okay that's it for now.

I am thinking about reducing the JACK to a 16/8 schedule and leave it outside the tent for better air movement in the night shift.. Not sure- otherwise it is 18/6..

Okay - it is all good atm.

Peace & Grow

• Like 1

Thanks Dust !

Jack cooling outin the dark, while the AB and seedlings get soe extra hours of MH to catch up..

Strange time schedules, have't figured out how that darn Timer must be programmed..lol

So 1.30 am for the Jack- Wake Up 7.30 and now it is time out for the other bad girls..

Wake them same time

.. fuck it....

• Like 1

Okay, just coming from my grow room and I gotta report all looks VERY WELL. fat dark green, halthy leaves and a lot of it.. In the recent days I am dividing the older 2 plants and the 3 younger Indicas in two grow eras for the morning to noon. They seem to love the T.NEON 110 Watt Grow lights from Secret Jardin. I cover the box up and leave the little fan in there, since it does get a bit hot and smelly after a while.. I have to cover the era, the light is too strong.

The other 2 are by now starting to have a sharp frahgrance smell, a bit like pepper, sharp aromatic herbs. The problem was the ventilation. I got the actual grow era covered up with plastic so tight, that no lights leaked out. As nice as that was the downside was the air flow, so after some thinking I put the large living room fan outside to blow fresh air inside- just outside of the actual grow space, which is hold together by a metal wine shelve construction and 2 large bed posts..lol The light is in the right position.

The data was 26 Deegeres Celsius and 55 % Hydro-perfect. In the afternoon there were some tiny yellow stips at some leave tips. overfeediing mos def ! Pushed them up with GUANO and Flora GRO/BLOOM + Micro plus some roots juice for the Jack.

I tried to get some clone gel locally - that was a story - the gardener tlld me to go to the pharmacy - they phone back for the recipe.. no avail. So I had to order some clone Gel even though i am basically flat of spending money already plus 3 14 litre TEKu pots .

I want to take at least 2 clones from the Jack and send them in with the next bunch. It is time to get the Jack + AB into flower. The Jack is HUGE I tell ya.

of ourse no cable found for the camera, maybe Friday.. Sorry#

That's it. another 90 minutes and it is time for the girlies to rest - 2 in the tent and 3 in the Grow Box. 8 o'clock is a new production day.

Okay thanks for your interest (if anyone actually reads all this..)

PS

M y secret for rapid groth - foliar feeding I water them only through a bottle with lots of little holes and sueeze it. I water each leave and try to get it clean. The rest water is soaked up by the heat and gives some extra hydro.

That way the feet are always dry and that is what ganja likes best !

It is fun and I like it...

Thanks Toke !

Just shut off the lights and put each plant out in the dark for good air flow/rest and took some measurements..

The JACK

height only 26 cm. overall length from one leave end to the other is 52, so a real perfect round bushy mobbsta ..lol Stem thickness 4 cm at the soil.. I will take 2 fine clones off of her..

The biggest of the Indicas the White Widow is already 32 cm from one end to the other, The Big Bang 29 cm.

The fresh transplanted Himalya Gold is too down to be measured, hopefully tomorrow she be feeling good again, well the AB is the AB.. a strange strain if you aks me..

Will see when the photoperiod changes - Beginning of may it is time for them to flower.

Not a fast plant in my opinion 50 days now no signs of flowering is that what AUTO FLOWERING is all about ?

Maybe I made 1 mistake too many.. Might be a nice smoke after all.

Let's pray !

Yeah man

Well under 12/12 she declared in 25 days more or less, that i can tell ^^

But it is my first auto too, so i ain't a good comparison on the bomb ;)

Thanks for the measurments bam.

Keep us updated

Willl contact the son of my gf, who lend me the camera tomorow afternoon.

I think both plants are really starting to flower now. I took them in the living room for close inspection and to check, wher eto take clones best and the AB is def flowering under 18/6 DUAL MH and the Jack shoots up satelites with more bushes for buds. I think that might get a real big fat yielder.

So hopefully tomorrow the post will deliver the Clone Gel.

Wanna show the parts to you I wanna take as clone.

If the JACK started flowering today can I still take clones or have I missed the point.

The white widow looks fat as well, all are doing good and could be put into flowering, but I want to start with 3 - The white widow shall join the Jack + AB in 12/12 next, the other 2 can wait another few weeks till hopefully the Clones are ready ..

Okay hope tomorrow brings the gear ( GEL + cameraa cable US+ Loading device). The 5 time zoom will show me more from the flower character..)

Strong smelling plants.. makes me wanna smoke some ...LOl

One

BAM

Wrong cable.. so again no pix.. I am really angry at Samsung for releasing x-amount of different USB cables for their cameras, my nephew got a Samsung too (defect) but that has another USB jack..

Anyway- besides that good day/night

Clone Gel Jiffy Coco and the 3 huge 14 litre ( 3.5 gallon8 TEKU's arrived so after the 12 hour growing schedule I took the plants to my living room and watered them, broke up 1 brick of coco with water, mixed a lot of soil and watered it. I let all that cool out for 4 or 5 hours, then i took 3 Clones - they look nice - wished I had a camera damn ! but I see why Jorge says at least 2 months. The satelites are still pretty small, only 2 stairways, not 3 as usually needed for clones. Anyway I think it will work.

I felt sorry for the Jack, after taking 3 big satelites the bush did not look that impressive anymore and I noticed the stem was growing in a slightly vertical directiion. So I transplanted the JACK from the round pot (full root development going on beneath into 1 14 litre pot. The White Widow in the other and finally the Big Bang in the 3rd. They are all in the tent atm. watered again and resting till 8 o'clock for the photoperiod.

The clones are in the little greenhouse under the T.Neons I put in one 9.600 seedlings light and one grow light...hope that works.

They will get 18 hours at least..

The AB is still in that Air root Pot and joins the others in the Flowering tent.

The only other plant not intended for flowering yet is the Himalaya Gold. 4 by 4 sounds good to me..

Sorry for no pix....

a LOT of work and cleaning I tell ya puh. Nice music was my only companion.

Peace + Grow

Bam

ONE

Hi man, good to hear your plant are doinggood, too bad we still can't see it ^^

You should buy a SD card reader will be faster, cheap and will work with any camera ad long you have her card ;) I got one that has all the type of memory card on market and it costed less than 10e ;)

I hope your little clones will root as you want ;)

Keep us updated

Have a good grow :bye:

The akkus are empty-tat is the problem. If it was my camera I would just buy a USB cable but her husband ( the first inodor grower big time I knew), my age passed away last autumn and since then the camera was not in use anymore. Whatever pix will come.. Promised - in flower they look better anyway - next batch comes with pix from seeds..

Them Jiffys are potential killers, after only 4 hours the coco was already nearly dried out, so i put the Jiffys in those tiny seedling pots with some soil beyond and all about, so that I can give them more water and keep them alive..

The Grow room is crowded with tons of green leaves - the AB is in flower by now - no doubt about it - and when i checked Hydro was 90 %. i cleaned up every drainage and blew lots of fresh air innit - hope that helps.

Still doing good and I can make the growing space bigger - no prob - my nephew promised to make me another fan from a PC, but he probably will forget that like usual. Was supposed to show up yesterday at 7.30 pm. Of course he did not come or phone..

Damn people ! If you trust in others you are lost completely..lol

Peace

One

Bam

• Like 1

I need a camera to show everyone the incredible Bonsai AB.. This is so cute - everything looks great, only en miniature - hope I will get one nice Joint from it.. Propbably less - maybe one or twoi bong heads..

A dwarf - just watered + fed it properly - once the roots have picked up to the Air-Pot I will put it in a bigger one, hopefully it will gain some height and mass in the coming 8 weeks or so.

This is my contender for plant of the montth..

So nice , should turn it into a living room plant . how to get a plant to last for years ?

Harvesting for smoke is useless probably..

Okay - another words only quick update. Every plant looks very very healthy and is growing fast, dense + bushy hence the DUAL MH. So I put some smaller plants (even the flowering Auto Bomb, that is in a bigger pot again and looks better as expected atm.) under the Secret Jardin 2 & 55 Watt T5 Neons. They respond great to that - Himalaya Gold + Auto Bomb. The clones are strong and healthy from what I can see/judge.

Before checking their root systems I'll give them the coming weekend. Check on monday..

Other than that I am constantly fine-tuning my grow room - a never ending story and sometimes I am sick of that. Leaking lights here, there or the roof is tumbling down etc. etc.

BUT I must say it really works and I will even put up some Ventilation next. The Pro - I can adjust the space for plants from 1 to 2 meters, of course I need more lights then - I am thinking about adding the T5 Neon once there are no more clones or seedlings to nurse.

I have more than enough plants by now and after I root the clones I concentrate on the first 2 crops before starting new seeds, maybe I take clones of the Big Bang + White Widow...Will see.

Today

I installed the timer for the first time this morning and when I checked the lights at 15.15 they were OUT !!!

Fuck it. I programmed start at 7 end at 23 - 16 hours, because of the coming flowering period I slowly reduce the photoperiod from 18 to 16 / 14 / 12 next week, when I get my HPS for Flowering ..

Hope it won't affect them..

I better trust my own strange rhythm and make sure they get their 18 or 16 hours 7 Clones 24 hours..

Peace + Grow