A mix of Greenhouse goodies - 1st indoor grow

Bam-Bhole

It is a lot of fun, I take one or two plants with me at night for close inspection and BOY the AB sure bangs out those buds..hi hi..The WW is starting to smell super fruity.who knows maybe today I might be able to take a few pix with a decent cellphone, not sure if I can erase them or not. the owner must NOT see these pix, I have to take pix from a pair of slipmats, so I MIGHT ( not 100%) slip in a few pix of my little ones..

Okay the plaants at work - Do they look as you imagined them ?

Later some more detailled

Oops one clone pot fell sideways .- no worries I corrected that immediately - just put them from the nursery room to the MH DUAL lights to catch somehigher temperatures..

Tonight I show pix from each individual beauty !

post-10461-0-10096700-1335633605.jpg

post-10461-0-72764700-1335633625.jpg

Thanks,

after so many words I add a few single shots of my little girls..The stars are still to come though..

It is a lot already and this camera shows imperfections, where I don't see them..lol

They got a tad too much direct sunlight today esp. the clones old leaves look rugged, but ithink they are okie dokie - in the little growroom with the Bonsai Bud producer Auto Bomb, who has to get some more weight/height..

Damn the JACK smells bad ass...lol

Dropped the camera..no good idea to carry a 3 and a half gallon pot AND a cellie..lol

repaired it though..

Hence no pix of the JACK & Himalaya Gold

Tomorrow !

okay

pic 1 bonsai ab

pic 2

popshop

pic 3 & 4

BIG BANG

White Widow

6 + 7

nursery Secret Jardin " & 55 watt T5 Neon a pc fan blowing air through it cools it perfectly !

AB & Clones of the mighty JACK HERER

8 STEALTH nursery

post-10461-0-16687300-1335648798.jpg

post-10461-0-08243200-1335648818.jpg

post-10461-0-16818600-1335648871.jpg

post-10461-0-89025100-1335648907.jpg

post-10461-0-70160600-1335648950.jpg

post-10461-0-55820500-1335649045.jpg

post-10461-0-66270300-1335649065.jpg

post-10461-0-49958200-1335649102.jpg

Oops..none of the clones even showed a sign of rooting acticity ! Maybe it was too early so I need more seeds !

Taken care of immediately :-)

Just placed an order at GHS for some

EXODUS CHEESE

more of the great

JACK HERER

3 seds each

and 5 seeds of

KAIAA KUSH -

looking very much forward to this strain, since the Genetics consist ofSuper Silver Haze and that OG KUSH..

plus.

3 Great White Sharks come as freebies...should be sufficient for a good while.

Another order for HPS lights, Canna soil + ventilation on the way as well -

Another 200 plus euro invested, but hey it is so much fun and hopefully i will get my payback in summer/autumn..

Peace & Grow

• Like 1

Sunlight ? No. I did put them in a basement window twice a few weeks ago, when the weather was mild - just to give them more access to fresh air/oxygen. They are in a closed 2 meter by 1,80 & 80 cm room with a small + a big fan. That is why I put them outside the grow room for the night as well. Next i will have Ventilation going on.

What I do is give some extra time under T5 NEON lights, when others are resting - the AB is flowering and small they can stand 20 hours of continuous daylight.

Next with seeds I will switch the main lights 400 watts to 12 hours and move the seedlings in the nursery for another 6 hours. At least that is my plan.

Don't know why exactly they took so long till the rapid growth started. It took 45 days till the AB started to bloom.. Plus 8 weeks = 56 days to go in flower is close to 100 days - not really fast isn't it ?

Burnt tips - is that a sign of too much light or overfeeding ?

Will flush them before putting them in bloom next anyway. I fed them a lot of Guano and GHE stuff..have to watch that and shine the leaves - Aloe Vera is that okay for cleaning up the leaves - don't know if NEEm oil is ggood..

Okay another long hot day of work for the plants, while I had a blast..LOL

The missing 2 plants - first the JACK and another from the INDICA E mix ..

The question I got a)

take more clones and if from where ?

and Topping the JACK or leave it natural style ?

Post your opinions..

Final pic - the 3 from yesterday at work.

By now they all asleep in the dark till 7 o'clock in the morning tomorrow.

One

BAM

post-10461-0-46400000-1335737452.jpg

post-10461-0-78956600-1335737486.jpg

post-10461-0-31224500-1335737519.jpg

post-10461-0-12642800-1335737544.jpg

post-10461-0-94923000-1335737673.jpg

post-10461-0-35465700-1335737813.jpg

Looking good man!

I haven't grown Jack so i dont know if she likes being topped, i'm sure someone around has grown her and tested that already, hopefully he'll come around ^^

About your clones, they still look bushy i guess they would survive to that ^^ But where, is your call i guess :)

Have a good grow man

I'll forget about clones for at least another 2 weeks, then the JACK is 2 month old. If it isn't in bloom by then I take 2 or 3 more clones - I ordered a load of seeds and that JACK stinks, so having 4 of them around at the same time probably willl wreck my nerves esp. in mid summer and the JACK in flowering week 8 and 9..lol

I'll put my money on KAYA this time

Gotta Have KAYA Now, Kaya Kaya I Feel so High I Even touch The sky Beyond the falling rain..

Bob Marley

Super silver haze & OG KUSH equals KAIA KUSH, 3 of those 2 cheese and a GWS for when in pain and the box is FULL again..

Will keep the JACK seeds for one mother and another winter crop..

at least that is on my mind- who knows what ends up alive and growing ....

Now I have to flush all the plants, reduce the photoperiod to 12/12 and wait till the HPS Lights arrive and the plants check it is about time to produce seeds + flowers..

Today i give them 14 hours, tomorrow as well, then 13 till the lights arrive - hopefully on friday..

Went for a 50 litre bag of PLAGRON All-Mix this time

Will see which works better

CANNA BIO Terra Plus or the Plagron -ALL-MIX ?

Hope that Ventlation system will be strong enough - 185 m3 for 59.90..better than nothing.

I wanna use it without a Cool tube. that needs more power and I still got about 50 cm in height I can use..so maybe next month and I add a PC fan directly at one side of the Cool tube..works wonders !

Try it out...Cools the light just fine !

• Like 1

Took those 4 big mommas to the shower for the first time yesterday and blasedt them with plenty of H2o.. They looked brilliant later on and the smell was stronger than ever.. Not that easy to find enough space for these 4 strong vegged Indicas plus the flowering Auto Bomb.. No more space for that big fan...had to take that out..

Time to revamp the growing construction again.

This sea of green is pretty impressive now.. Time to start flowering or I won't be able to grow them all inside ..they're picking up rapidly and the biggest surprise to me is the AB. Buds are already pretty dense and solid after just 1 week or so.

Only problem is the humidity - I don't get it below 75% atm. Too much green material for that small space..the big 14 litre pots take up lots of space, too. Pls the stuff to raise the smaller plants, so I get an even canopy or at last sort of even..

I gotta RAISE THE ROOF..lol

Always keeping me busy - if it ain't one thing it is another..lol

• Like 1

I fear I waited too long till bloom and with all that 18 hours of lights and feedings etc. they will outgrow my little grow space unless I trim them...

Maybe I make the giant Jack a motherplant..lol

As a contrast here are 2 real odd tiny plants I kept on survival mode.

One was the twin of the Jack, that refused to grow over one cotillion..strangest thing I've ever seen..

The next is the Arjan Haze 3 that fell on the flor head first and the young stem broke.. Took weeks to recover from that; but both are starting anew from a woody old stem.

Both are 6 AH 3 to 8 weeks old and less than 10 cm in height..

They look like cute Bonsai Herbs..

Nuff talk

here they are :

the 3rd one one is a Jack clone - I give themt 9 or 15 watts CFL light at nigh and regular daylight..

post-10461-0-61501200-1335973375.jpg

post-10461-0-40127900-1335973396.jpg

post-10461-0-13585100-1335973417.jpg

Okay then back to the program

AUTO Flowering

The AB looks decent for the 1 week in flowering I would say..

Had to brag a bit about it. Time to put her back to sleep with the other girlies soon.

My pick as companion for the evening..:-)...

The bisg stinkers are outside to cool down..(WW + JACK) I topped both of them this evening..

Heavy rain shower over here now the air is fresh and cool..hope not too cool. Last night was okay too..

Must get a break from that dank smell at least for a while

Okay the AB has no smell as yet, but that might change ..

post-10461-0-33666300-1335989453.jpg

post-10461-0-30064900-1335989501.jpg

• Like 1

All looking very good man, and yeah the smell of the AB should change, mine had a very nice fruity tutti frutti smell since the day she really made trichomed in quantity.

Keep the good updates coming man ;)

Have a good grow

Everyday is WORK Dis Ya Work..

Just happen to hear A LOT of Bob Marley recently - WORK - last song on Side A of Uprising.

Indeed seems as if there is quite a lot of work ahead these days..

Can't wait for the plants to finish their 'shift', so I can start adjusting things..

The tools :

BTW anyone knows how to use Monsterclone fluid ? Spray it pure or dilute it -said to work wonders on weak seedlings and of course clones along with the Clone Gel, which I already have..

post-10461-0-35822600-1336137588.jpg

post-10461-0-06772000-1336137615.jpg

• Like 1

I thought I could grow with around 85 Euros..lol

I will always tell rednecks like me to buy Grow Sets incl. a tent !!!

The steady operation of loose wooden + metal parts and folie is an ongoing nightmare BUt hopefully I am at a crossway -making the space broader and smaller and blocking up lights + odors INSIDE the actual growspace npow that I got Ventilation will help getting thecrazy amount of stealth articles like chairs , blankets, cushions and you name it down to a reasonable level.

2 days ago i spend 3 hours in the early break a dawn hours in order to get the space working properly camouflaged and able to go ahead with another growing endeavour - I nearly ran out of time .I had an idea for a larger/higher solution only to find out that the main wooden pieces were of different size and the construction was gigantic..lolWith a tent you just zip it up..lol

• Like 1

nic gear man, i hope it will make your room even better :)

Good luck with them, don't know for your spray never used it, but if it's the small bottle it looks like something you spray without diluting, but might just be a look ^^