A mix of Greenhouse goodies - 1st indoor grow

Bam-Bhole

lol ghetto grow room, would have loved it as a imaginary tree house when i was kid ^^ And i hope your plants will like it too ;)

And girls look good, glad that they enjoyed the flush ;)

Have a good grow

Thanks my friend..it is a pleasure growing when the genetics are that good !

Seems I killed a seedling and am not even sure which strain it was.. damn, that pot had the worst soil mix, too wet and dense, so I tried to loosen it up and oops - the plant was not really growing, more of a root extension thing, that kind of rotted away and broke off when I moved the soil. Damn !

Please don't let it be the EX Cheese, I got replacements for all but that EX CHeese, gave one to my good girl friend .. Problem is who can identify seedlings ?.

2 look like twins, so that's either the EX Cheese or the KAIA Kush, the GWS is okay and one EX CHeese too - . Will try to get back the EX and give her a Kush instead, but first wanna be sure which one got lost..

These two look like the same genetics - kush or cheese ?

post-10461-0-38324000-1337144135.jpg

Hey Bam , love the sneaky home built spot for your lady's , love handyman stuff too lol , totally agree with you about the Jiffy pots , last week i started some bag weed in them but they dry out way to quick aswell, maybe the jiffy pellets are better ? ;)

Bam i don't think for the moment you will be able to recognize your seedling, that's why you should always put them in separated part if there are diferent strains, should be recognizable when bigger, but still won't be for 100%sure.

And i almost told you last time but didn't that your pot look too wet, when seedling 2dl is way enough to get her wet, and you very slowly increase

Problem is the darn cool weather, i left trhem on the window sink and the water just did nothing but drown them. Now they are among the big girls under the HPS, but even there due to space issues they don't get full heat to dry out man nd don't let me start about that T.NEON 5 grow Lights. that shit is just as whack as them darn Jiffys. The Seedlings lights with extreme bright white light have no temp at all and the plants always look unchanged after a full circle, so why waster 110 watts per hour 12 to 18 hours on them ?

The VEG lights is bit better IF you manage to put the plants directly under the bulbs, anything more than 2 inches is a complete waste of time + energy.

NOT IMPRESSED

The HPS is cooler than the MH, but the plants respond best.

I sprinkled the seedlings twice a day, under normal condition that's okay.

Soil was not best for seedlings as well..anyway no prob I am sure the EX CH is not planted yet and maybe 4 plants is enough anyway, they must share space with the big flowering girls under 12/12 HPS from seed in smaller pots after 2 to 3 weeks under t.NEON 5- optimize energy and get better harvest and then it is time for a nice break.

Peace + Grow

@mopman

Those brown jiffys suck donkley balls as well. Forget get CANNA SEED MIX 20 litre if you can afford.. i should have ordered that and mixed it with the ALL-MIX or best with Bio Terra Canna- That soil rules imo

Thanks for the heads up Bam ;) i doubt ill try those jiffy's again but i think it would work best in a good soil mix under neons or cfl so they dont dry out to bad, temperature taken into account of course.

it is easy to figure out - the better the soil , the better it drains and the bigger the pot the more likely the seedlings will survive...

Those tiny pots hold water damn well, even with Perlite, a little bit of water goes a long way if there is no heat or ventilation to dry out the soil. I got a little greenhouse, but that is too obvious for the window sink, so i just used those pots. The weather is unbelievable cold, it will probably snow tomorrow and rain, rain, rain ....

Something funny I was sleeping for 7 hours or so and my old 1987 first CD player was on contant repeat - I play music before heading to dreamland and it was Full Moon Fever by Tom Petty followed by CCR - Willy & The Poor Boys..

I love that old Cottonfields tune - goes like this :

It was down In Louisiana close to Texa CANNA

in the Cottonfields down home.

i think this is as uplifting feel good music as possible.

So when ever that song was playing I woke up and sometimes from that Tom Petty tune "My sister married a Yuppie, don't know what is worse.."

So I must have heard those tunes 6 times in a row...still slept well if it was not for that fucking cold wind blowing indoors..lol

was funny indeed..

Back to the program..seedlings are still alive and looking a bit more healthy - now in the NEON nursery..

The daily production of the plants was extra ordinary.. As a reward I'll blow them fresh air for a while..Nice sea of green with yellow flower tips everywhere..I love that !

Pix from a few minutes ago

post-10461-0-89298600-1337192231.jpg

post-10461-0-23115100-1337192252.jpg

post-10461-0-48109100-1337192270.jpg

post-10461-0-28076700-1337192290.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks buddies ! In fact I am really in love with this certain lickle girlie..She grows fatter and tasty smelling buds every other day. She increases in size of the top cola just wonderful. She is a real shortie, but some of the hottest chicks were and are tiny ..

It is an AB and I doubt she will take another month till I can reap her. The ratio from leaves to buds is already 1 : 3, the real amount of buds does not come out in the pictures for whatever reasons...sure it will not be a big yield but for my first Canna plant this is a nice start..

The real fun will come in about 6 to 7 weeks when the countless 3 c, flowers of the 1 meter tall bushy Jack Herer is about ready..lol

BTW This is the Auto-Bomb a mix of 2 former auto strains - Greenomatic (Mororcan hashplant, you feel that one in her genes and Big Bang - Auto )..

AUTOS have a bright future. With plants this size I could grow 6 of them in that little sideboard sized grow room I build first and outside they are well hidden.

Vive Le Auto :pogranichnik: :pogranichnik: :pogranichnik:

• Like 1

short wrap up- the 4 seedlings and some in depth shots of the JACK HERER Weel 2 in flower going into 4rd soon.. Took him along to the living room for close inspection tonight. Watch how the toppings brought forth 2 main and 2 smaller collas - 4 all in all...should be packed next month or so..Nice one..planted same day as the AUTO BOMB (first attempt) started March 5th with watering the seeds...

post-10461-0-26188400-1337628184.jpg

post-10461-0-17373300-1337628224.jpg

post-10461-0-59319300-1337628248.jpg

post-10461-0-97594700-1337628289.jpg

• Like 1

Cadeeux - a little surprise today .. 10 nice seeds from a quality outdoor NL .... always good to have enough seeds ..

1 GWS soaked yesterday and planted this evening, Want to give the Coco Jiffys another chance and just stuffed the soaked seed with the white looking side inside the little hole and carefully closed it and pressed it into the coco. Added some root juice and Clone Gel to the rainwater in which I soaked the Jiffy since last evening. The menthol smelling early flowering HIMALAYA GOLD is parked outside in the bushes of our garden .. nice weather, so why pack the grow space ? Placed the AB + Big Bang outside the window and only left the 2 biggest stars inside - The Jack Herer + White Widow - put the big fan inside the place.. Oops time to take out the seedlings from the Secret Jardin T.NEON.

The 3 clones are already outside.

BTW the transplanted Jack Herer clone seems to do well, too . He is on the window pane to catch the early daylight/sun...It is all about the Ganja plants you see..

Nice One BAM

post-10461-0-09774100-1337726415.jpg

post-10461-0-23944900-1337726440.jpg

post-10461-0-79597200-1337726462.jpg

post-10461-0-48137800-1337726476.jpg

post-10461-0-33919300-1337726491.jpg

• Like 1

Great job giving away 2000 seeds is amazing..

Yeah mopman those Jiff's are a gamble. The Coco jiffys look better to me, easy absorning water and once it pops I put it into a mixture of Coco + All-Mix anyway...

Don't get what is wrong with the typing.. and that cross out