Werid plant.

Nocturnal

Guest superbluehaze

How often do you water the plant; it looks quite healthy and to me is not displaying any major deficiencies. The soil looks very dry, I think it needs water; plants slow right down in growth if they are under watered. It is better to under water than over water, but the growth rate of a plant slowing incredibility when under watered. To find out if your plant needs water, put your finger down about 2 to 3 inches if the soil feels dry, then water; if not, leave watering until it is. I think this is your problem. The mild deficiencies will clear up once the plant has enough water. The spots: have you sprayed the leaves in direct sunlight, or HID light?

I hope this helps, happy growing

I have gotten those same spots from dew drops being on the leaves also. When the sun or your HID setup shines light on them the droplets focus the light onto the leaves causing it to burn.

It is hard to say why it is seemingly a "runt" but the color looks good and I don't see any deficiencies.

Are you using any fertilizers? And are you growing this outdoors? Temperature is another reason it will slow up a bit.