AMS and Super Critical finnishing times outdoors?

bluebayou

Anybody have experience growing either of these strains (AMS, Super Critical) north of 50 degrees north latitude.

I have tried growing seeds from many different seed companies ( at least 10) and everytime the plants do not finnish outdoor on time as advertised.

I am not a rookie grower and know that the finnishing times were not my making. I have been forced to create my own strains because of this very reason. (reliability)!

I have now lost my creations for reasons out of my control and am starting over.

I am trying

AMS (GHS)

Super Citical (GHS)

Red Dragon (Barney's Farm)

Timewarp (Next Generation)

BC Sweet Tooth (BC Bud Depot)

Friesland ( Smoke A Lot)

OG Kush ( Kush Kush Seeds)

Anybody with experience growing these strains outdoors north of 50 latitude north.

Insite would be much appreciated.

Take care!

sorry my first outdoor gros is for this year ^^ and i'm not realy at 50° ..

If you wanna make sure to harvest in time maybe give a tru to the autos, who knows :rabbi:

But Ams is known to be a good outdoor girl i hope you will have a good time with her, and i'm sure some outdoor expert will come after me :)

Have a good grow

AMS will be good 2nd week in october, it usually starts flowering last week in august - best results ive had is with the plant getting the last light sunset stuff - not as good a finish with the morning sun but if youve got a spot with all day sunshine your in !

Please post you results, all my ams died last week so im counting on you to carry the torch !

Just orderd some himalaya gold - will post a report when its going

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not sure where 50 degrees north is... but as Maffro says almost all outdoor plants with 'early' finish times are ready in the second week of october in the uk. I know from experience that this is true for white widow, white rhino, hymalayan gold, fruity cronic and NYC diesel; to be honest every unknown plant i've ever grown outdoor too (done it for 10 years!)

• Like 1