HC01 Auto-Bomb Official Test 11/04/2012

HC01

There were a lot of members growing AUTO BOMB . everybody loved it so far. Me too expect 20 to 45 grams per plant. They take nutes quite well. Just be careful with lights once the huge main colas start to get really massive. Wonderful aroma/taste 6 smell- very relaxing high - not too strong, neither weak.

A perfect strain if you ask me. Takes only from 6 to 7 weeks under hps lights in flower, don't wait too long, it does NOT get better once it is ripe and depending on the pheno that might be after good 5 weeks or after 7 weeks.

Good luck.

Tokage,. nice roots top job as far as transplanting goes !

Peace + Grow

BAM

• Like 1

nice man it seems they recover from there little burns :)

And they show a very nice growth on those 3 days pics, with nice little hairs starting to show up :D

Thanks for the update

Have a good grow ;)

• Like 1

Oi HC!

Estão muito bonitas! Concerteza vão dar-te muitas mais alegrias até ao final! :D

Um pequeno conselho ou sugestão melhor dizendo, podes colocar algo por baixo do vaso da AB#1 para que ela fique mais próxima da fonte de luz, dado que é um fenótipo mais baixo, caso contrário dado a AB#2 ser mais alta a 1# vai a pouco e pouco perder tamanho e consequentemente menos densidade nas cabeças! Algo como livros ou outra coisa que fique bem sem causar problemas dentro do teu espaço de cultivo!

Abraço irmão!

Take care

• Like 1

I have a quick question, since it would seem that it is too early in the cycle for a genuine N deficiency. Is that a mild Fe or Mg deficiency that seems to be present in AB#2? I am not criticizing at all, I have had my own unique share of issues in the grow room over time =). I ask because I had a set of plants a few cycles ago that were doing that. No matter what I tried to do to them, I couldn't fix it. I approached it from every rational direction with some CaMg and then later with Fe and I was not sure what fixed it.

I ask in the hope that you have a little more experience with that as well as autos. I am starting to see that autos are easy but different than regular plants.

Awesome thread by the way. Great images as well.

I have a quick question, since it would seem that it is too early in the cycle for a genuine N deficiency. Is that a mild Fe or Mg deficiency that seems to be present in AB#2? I am not criticizing at all, I have had my own unique share of issues in the grow room over time =). I ask because I had a set of plants a few cycles ago that were doing that. No matter what I tried to do to them, I couldn't fix it. I approached it from every rational direction with some CaMg and then later with Fe and I was not sure what fixed it.

I ask in the hope that you have a little more experience with that as well as autos. I am starting to see that autos are easy but different than regular plants.

Awesome thread by the way. Great images as well.

They are so week that I feed with honey, this is the first week.

Peace!

They are so week that I feed with honey, this is the first week.

Peace!

I have never used honey only molasses I am sure it is the same effect. I honestly think what brought mine back was a little epsom salt. I try that usually, because in my experience it is very hard to overdose them on it. From my experience it does not effect other nutrient uptakes. I am sure you know more of the science than I do, but the Mg and S will help with development of terpines and flavanoids. The Mg also helps out with cell wall strength and photosynthesis. Just a humble suggestion if the honey does not help them. Not meant to be know-it-all by any means, and I am sincerely apologetic if it comes across that way. I just try to comment when it looks like I have been through that situation before =).

I have never used honey only molasses I am sure it is the same effect. I honestly think what brought mine back was a little epsom salt. I try that usually, because in my experience it is very hard to overdose them on it. From my experience it does not effect other nutrient uptakes. I am sure you know more of the science than I do, but the Mg and S will help with development of terpines and flavanoids. The Mg also helps out with cell wall strength and photosynthesis. Just a humble suggestion if the honey does not help them. Not meant to be know-it-all by any means, and I am sincerely apologetic if it comes across that way. I just try to comment when it looks like I have been through that situation before =).

Thank you my friend, I'll stay tuned.

Peace!!

• 2 weeks later...

i found the autobombs to be really sensitive in the beginning of the flowering stage it will pass tho im sure

Yes my friend AB at the beginning of flowering is very sensitive,

two weeks later they are better, thank you my friend for participation is very important,

Thank you.

Peace!

• Like 1

hi, i got 3 auto bomb seeds in my last purchase at greenhouse. when daytime comes at 6 pm, i post a pic of them if you like.

i started last week of june...

my growing is strictly traditional and "old school" on good ground mixes and biological feeding.

here is my Auto Bomb at the begin of week 3

DSC02949

you can follow this grow too if you like under

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/4687-kings-kushk-train-and-the-auto-bomb-gift-seeds/page__fromsearch__1

i'll come back from time to time to the the official auto bomb test...

• Like 1