I want have same Pot

Fabian136

Hello,

i have cultivate cannabis for several years.

I use Biosevia from GHE and i let stand the weed for 6 months in a tin of jam and for (curring).

I've been there lots of times in coffeeshop in Amsterdam.

Now my kestion is how can i make the same Weed that is in the coffee shop's in Holland.

This magnifique taste with no disgusting throat...

What fertilizer used and how you can i make so a good taste ?

I hope you understand my message i have write this with google translate :)

Greeting Fabian

Guest samuelo
I know what you mean - I remember my first 'trip' to Amsterdam...... My first thought was Damn there is alot of bikes in this place as i walked out of Centraal Station - then it was a pizza slice as i walked over a bridge then into a coffee shop..... the menu - forget food - first 2 pages were green 2nd 2 pages were hashish - Incredible.... Few weeks later i was in some coffee shop and saw hashish being delivered to the shop - The courier had it in a suit bag - yeah one of those big suit bags and he threw it on American Sized pool table and unzipped - OMG - I never saw so much hashish in my life.

Another time i was staying above a coffee shop and i went down stairs and chilled in the bar and the owner was having his hair cut in the bar and i got chatting to him and i ended up getting my hair cut in the bar as well before going out to party in club just off Dam Square.

I went to Amsterdam for a week and ended up staying 3 months......... What can i say....... Amazing..... Cant wait to be back there again

My first time - they still had the gilder currency - G17.50 for a s&f in the red light - its the dam - gotta experience it all

okay okay tanks!

yeah Amsterdam is a amazing but i think sometime i put too much fertilizer...regular_smile.gif

heads the 2nd time I went to Amsterdam he released this new law that we can smoke joint with tobacco in the coffee's^^,I thought they were crazy how we did it, it was coughing every two seconds.

but now i have stop smoke cigarrets and i juste smoke pure jointsthumbs_up.gif

Greeting