y mas buenas noticias...

Mr.X

Bueno otro pueblo que se une a la lógica y el sentido común, una noticia muy recomendable de leer, aquí os la dejo!

...Los vecinos de la población tarraconense de Rasquera (Ribera d’Ebre) acudieron ayer a las urnas para celebrar un referéndum vinculante en el que decidieron, con el 56% de los votos a favor, plantar cannabis a gran escala en la población. La votación fue ajustada: según el recuento inicial, 308 personas votaron a favor de la iniciativa y 239 rechazaron el proyecto. Los votos negativos ascendieron al 44%. Con el resultado en las manos, el paisaje de la localidad, marcado desde hace decenios por almendros y olivos, podría cambiar en los próximos meses...

1334052578_774393_1334054161_sumario_normal.jpg

para leer la noticia completa, fuente; http://ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2012/04/10/catalunya/1334052578_774393.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

is there any news about the legalisation here in spain, it seems no one knows, there must be more information somewhere, please help, i just wanna know where i stand befor i start growing.

if its not legal  as some say it will be a pain in the butt cos jail isnt what i wanna do in spain hahahah

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

is there any news about the legalisation here in spain, it seems no one knows, there must be more information somewhere, please help, i just wanna know where i stand befor i start growing.

if its not legal  as some say it will be a pain in the butt cos jail isnt what i wanna do in spain hahahah

Is not legal to grow in Spain.

People is really used to see plants or others smoking.

But you can have big problems if you got caught cultivating more than you can probe is for your personal use.

Take care.

• 4 years later...
On 10-6-2015 at 7:31 AM, Fran.gh said:

Is not legal to grow in Spain.

People is really used to see plants or others smoking.

But you can have big problems if you got caught cultivating more than you can probe is for your personal use.

Take care.

But thats the problem as well , how much is allowed ? Does it depends on the region where you live, we are located in the province of valencia/alicante , a friend of mine was caught with 6 plants, while he lives with his wife. So many stories i like to know the right one !

They said to me 3 per person was allowed, as long as noobody sees or smells it, but if that is true no one can tell me ?!

I do hope someone knows, i might need to ask a lawyer, its a pity that spannabis 2020 was cancelled, i was planning to go there and ask to someone that does have an true answer to my question.

Any reply is appreciated !

Ganja XL