so if i bought a plot in spain ?????

Guest cindy

Guest cindy

so people say growing in spain is legal and as the uk laws are getting my spirits low i have decided to think about making the move to spain but do not know the areas and the laws so well and also how much could i grow and would the cannabis clubs in spain buy the flowers or would i have to open my own club would this be possible being english ive been looking at land and ficas etc and theres some very secluded places i would live in a static caravan and have some transport to drive 15km to the nearest village for supplies etc if anyone has already done this or is thinking of doing this and has any advice info or comments please let me know many thanks in advance cindy xx peace xx

• Like 1

Well a lot of members have the same idea as you, i hope that someone will make it and show it to us.

The law dosn't seem really clear yet, so i don't if beeing a foreigner would help other there :s

Keep us updated with some luck a spanish man will pass by here ;)

Awesome i am glad you have put up this thread i will be paying very close attention to it as it has also bin one of my hopes, move to spain next year or year after. i just want to grow outdoors legally and life a nice and peaceful life, I too am from the UK and i know the feeling well also having spanish blood (mothers side) i have always bin drawn to the place.

maybe all us hunters should buy land together create our own SH village hehehe

Good luck

I hope to accomplish your mission dude :)

if we both make it out there your invited to a smoke out :D

Peace

• Like 1

Guest cindy

sh village :rofl: thats a brilliant idea potent by the sound of it in spain at the moment it would probably work cheers for the link dust i been watching this on barcelona cannabis clubs website to see whats going on with it im not expecting to grow that sort of quantity but 500 plants should be good for me and potent to nurture ;) im serious though bout the move gunna wait for spannabis next year and go see what info and advice i can pick up there xx peace xx

• Like 1

I'm with you on that for sure!

I was hoping to do exactly that, go to spannabis next year get more info and see where the future takes, i'm pretty sure we would have plenty other member's who would be very interested Ghostdog being one and Alexbiologo another :D

This could be the start of something beautiful hehe

Peace

• Like 1

Man that idea is amazing and it could be made into reality ! Franco is spanish and there are so many villages in places like the Extremadura, where the sun is beating down heavily for 8 month per year. Imagine buying a few thousand acres somewhere , where it is dirt cheap, Set up a camp with a Coffeshop and hostel with a parking lot, where members could just drive a van or a camping bus to and hang out there.

Keep it strictly in a Club Vibe - Invitations Only plus guests from approved members..

Keeping the commercial growing aspect low key for the time the law is unclear. If laws should allow major growth for Cannabis Clubs this could be made into a training camp for indoor and outdoor growers plus a place where the Greenhouse Spain could get a nice supply..

With people like Arjan + Franco behind this there can only come success.

What a nice vision...

• Like 1

franco spanish? which one? our is italian ;)

But yeah i would love to do that, well if it could guarantee enough money for everyone for an unlimited amount of time it would be great, but i think it would still need looots of preparation, and depending on the politic that will go on, you could be fucked anytime :comando:

But let's hope some of us will make it through all this dificulties and have a wonderful experience :)

Guest cindy

well thanks for input guys this would be a massive step for me to take and a great risk of losing everything but i just know in my heart i could make this work i have a huge passion for the many varieties of cannabis (as im sure every1 on this site does) and would just love to be left alone to peacefully continue to work through as many strains as i possibly could keeping and breeding the best examples creating new hybrids and inbred lines to share with the world (and wouldnt we all) but until spain gives the nod for large scale growing i guess id have to keep it low key maybe polytunnels so the plants wernt in view with fans and filters to scrub a bit of the smell etc all sound great doesnt it but yeah i guess il find out everything id need to know at spanabis if any1 knows those guys do and again if anybody is currently growing out in spain advice is welcomed xx peace xx

My bad, thought Franco was a spaniard..lol Spain is definitely picking upon the cannabis economy train... and a GHS spain would be lucrative. If only a dependance loosely connected, but that is none of my business. This is up to others. I just got carried away reading about the Extremadura with lots of dying villages - people leaving the countryside - ghost towns and cheap open land for my not so far retirement days, where i could just relax doing nothing for little money.....lol

• Like 1

depending on the politic that will go on, you could be fucked anytime :comando:

But let's hope some of us will make it through all this dificulties and have a wonderful experience :)

I hear you and considering the spanish current economic state -as Bam Hole said- i cant see them jumping on the cannabis economy train...

We'll see what's up...

Peace guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys what happens in life?. speak to come to Spain, buying a plot and live quietly cultivating cannabis, this legislation does not allow legal effect, cultivating cannabis, but is a bit lenient if the planting is not for profit.

When looking for a plot should look into the local municipality to verify the situation of the cadastral parcel, being so rustic and urban ways in which allows costrucion of housing, and agriculture is limited in the costrucion agrarian 40m2 fourth field for storing tools.

If the situation cadastral parcel is green will not be possible any costrucion agriculture not be allowed.

The best thing you can do when you get to Spain is to visit areas where a temperate climate not too dry and a beautiful land and seek some friend imterprete for paper and remember to look at either the cadastral situation.

if you have any specific question could ask to know more details here in Spain but best growing areas around the Mediterranean coast mountain is very beautiful and spectacular.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, let's make it straight! Where to go in Spain??? Where is it cheap, not too crowded? Economy is also a factor for me, and that seems to suck recentley. Which areas do still allright? Are there any differences in the law in the different counties? I also like the sea.

Take care guys!

la situacion en españa del cannabis sigue siendo ilegal lo que sucede es que si la policia encuentra tus plantas te detendra por presunto delito contra la salud publica (trafico de drogas) pero si consigues demostrar que esas plantas son para tu autoconsumo el juez normalmente te absolverá pero no siempre ya que este tema no esta regulado y sera el juez el que decida y hay de todo mas tolerantes y autenticos cabrones pero poco a poco se va avanzando en la mentalidad

por cierto ahora han pasado un proyecto de ley en el que se va a aumentar la multa minima por posesion de marihuana de 300 a 3000 euros asi que como veis españa legalmente no es tan verde

the situation in Spain of cannabis remains illegal, what happens is that if the police find your plants will stop you on suspicion of public health crime (drug trafficking) but if you can demonstrate that these plants are for your own consumption normally the judge will absolve you but not always as this issue is not regulated and will be the judge to decide and there are all more tolerant and authentic bastards but gradually progresses in the minds

indeed now passed a bill which will increase the minimum fine for possession of marijuana from 300 to 3000 euros so as you see Spain as green is not legally

excuse me for use google translator but my english is too bad

• Like 1

3000 minimo.

esto todavia es un proyecto de ley que no se ha aprobado todavia pero el gobierno que tenemos va en esa direccion

3000 minimum.

This is still a bill that has not been approved yet but the government that we have going in that direction

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Spain has a lot of mountains especially in the north where it tends to be greener - in fact the north of Spain is often called "green Spain".

Cannabis is illegal, Growing your own though is not such a big deal especially if you grow 4 plants or less and keep em out of sight - growing with lights is definitely more frowned upon, basically keep a low profile and don't get caught.

As mentioned by popeyete if you get caught your plants will get taken and you could face a fine.

Being blazae about growing and letting people know about your plants is asking to get ripped off , always keep it low key and stealthy.

Land can be be remarkably inexpensive especially up in the mountains and the further you are away from civilization you can get a good plot of land for a reasonable price. In Cantabria prices are higher than neighboring areas due to the fact it draws in tourism for it's spectacular mountains and National park.

Be warned if you are thinking of living in the mountains they can get very snowy in the winter and road can get blocked.

The northern Spanish mountains do have plentiful water but also can be quite misty at time so choose a variety that has good mold resistance like AMS.

Spain is feeling the pinch of austerity and work is not so plentiful and the further you are from civilization the less opportunities there will be to find work which is also true of much of Europe right now.

Portugal has effectively decriminalize all drugs, this in no way does it mean they are legal, if you get caught though for small amounts you are more likely to get a warning or have to attend a drugs education course and in certain cases rehabilitation.

I would however prefer to be in a country where your personal cannabis use, is not used to make you a criminal but is treated as a health issue and for that i feel that Portugal has made a step in the right direction.

The above is written from memory and it is possible i have made a mistake or two , so if you are thinking of making the move use google to check the drug laws in the county you are wanting to move to.

Find out what part of the country you would like to live in and look for plots of land and property in those areas on the internet to get an idea of prices.

Learn the language and customs of the country.

Check the legal situation regarding buying property there is always a lot of fine print and you don't want to make mistake it could end up being very costly, there are some really odd property laws in different parts of Europe.

Get a good solicitor and preferably one that speaks your native tongue when buying property.

Use google earth to check out properties you have seen on the internet, it will give you a good idea of the lay of the land.

Do your home work and find out as much as you can & then try and find out some more.

Visit the country, hire a car and go and have a look around meet and talk to people and get a feel for the place.

Peace hunters

Lams