so if i bought a plot in spain ?????

Guest cindy

Hi, My name is Dominique, i am a dutch woman, been living in Málaga centre, for 15 years now, speak the language fluently but am fed up with the town and contamination, so am buying a large plot in the montes de Málaga, where I intend to move and grow. At the same time am setting up a cannabisclub, copying the bask model. The worst thing over here is the paperwork, but I will take care of that. I am lookin for an active person with ideas and iniciative, a grownerd if possible, needs to be handy, green minded,

and willing to go into this adventure with me. Will offer the right person, to become a founder of the asociación, with all it implies. My web is organicannabisclub.org Please understand its still in da makin, still needs lots of work on it. If intrested please send me an email, femmenem@hotmail.com

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Cindy

I´m with you about growing cannabis in spain´d be definitly interessted to invest in Spain or relocate to Spain for that purpose.

Do you you if there are differentes about the regions and islands in spain regarding growing marijuana.

How much is actually allowed to grow- to poses and also can anybody start a cannabis club??

• 11 months later...

Hello all you herbivores.

Unfortunately this season has ended on a sour note for me. But it has given me the resolve and focus to continue cultivating medicinal cannabis. I am looking to relocate my family to Spain, in order to pursue my life passion, and not be criminalised for being a medical user and grower.I speak no Spanish yet but am learning to.

I will be going to Barcelona soon and meeting a representative from ARSEC. I would love the genuine opportunity to meet other growers and make some friends. I have been cultivating for over two decades and am 40 years old. 

I am a professional with 12 years of my own business experience . I am also very friendly, open minded and love family.

So if there are any Spaniards who are wanting to connect with a grower from downunder looking to relocate with his family please do not hesitate to reply.

Hasta pronto

Turpinoid

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This thread seems to be a bit old but I was wondering if this is possible? Is it possible for someone to buy a nice plot and grow 2 or 3 Kilo`s a year for a cannabis club? Or to set up a smoking friendly guest house? Is this a dream or is it something that could be done? Any input would be very much appreciated. I`m already trying to learn Spanish. I have a friend that lives there and she will help me as much as she can but she lives in the north. Any input?   

so people say growing in spain is legal and as the uk laws are getting my spirits low i have decided to think about making the move to spain but do not know the areas and the laws so well and also how much could i grow and would the cannabis clubs in spain buy the flowers or would i have to open my own club would this be possible being english ive been looking at land and ficas etc and theres some very secluded places i would live in a static caravan and have some transport to drive 15km to the nearest village for supplies etc if anyone has already done this or is thinking of doing this and has any advice info or comments please let me know many thanks in advance cindy xx peace xx

Hola Cindy,

I myself live in spain, but believe me the laws about cannabis are not sure, i am also trying to find out what the rules are but still didnt figure out what is what.

To purchase a finca or piece of land in th south of spain is cheaper then the north, from murcia to the south prices drop and you can get a nice piece of land for a fair price / if you need a website for real estate send me a message in my inbox i have several good sites .

We are living nearby benidorm and are looking to move more south cos of the prices, i will soon go to a growshop nearby and try to get the info you and i need.

ganja xl