Cannabis entrepreneur Arjan Roskam takes Dutch state to court on charges of violation of the Dutch constitution.

admin

Well what was the outcome today ?

I don't "dictate" what Franco said, but rtry to quote from a long interview

on youTube.

It is not a secret, that any manufactory/compan/organization always look for cheaper / easier alternatives to get supply annd that part has only peripherial tp do with GHS.I agree on that totally.

Fact is that esp in NRW along the border there were dozens of reported growers busted for leaving their greenhouses for dutch organized growers or produced according to their orders. I have no idea about numbers and so forth - but the trend is happening.

Back to topic .

Why does nobody report on the law suit or does this take weeks or month to reach a decision ?

Confused

Peace & Grow

Jah Rastafari

Let's get back on topic people, start your own thread/discussion about weed quality and other shit !

(Just my 2cts)

How did things go yesterday ?

I KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED

Being Dutch, I hate seeing the country under the influence of power-horny "christians" and retro-active stupids.

-Things were NOT better before ! But I think when the US of A changes their federal laws to being positive to Hemp in ALL it's beauty, things in Europe will be restricted to a degree. More in some countries, less in others. But when they approve of hemp, most others will follow. It cannot only help the people of poor regions to survive, it can help us all survive.

• Like 1

How did things go yesterday ?

I KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED

Being Dutch, I hate seeing the country under the influence of power-horny "christians" and retro-active stupids./

It cannot only help the people of poor regions to survive, it can help us all survive.

I could not agree more with you!! :good:

• Like 1

Sorry for thread crapping - I got lost in the discussion. I am dying to see the outcome of the law siuit.

Can we expect a verdict already ?

admins PLEASE:...give us some news

The US mashes up things since decades,with their credo War On Hemp, War on this and War on that...... couldn't be more vexed, but let's not get carried away with politricks.

"War is not the answer cause only love can conquer"

BIG YOUTH

One Bam

the trial went ok. The lawyers were happy with the outcome, but there is no ruling yet, next week the judge will make his decision. it will be a temporary ruling. i'll post a little video up tomorrow posted by arjan and lawyer.

• Like 4

Without the Netherlands what is going to happen to the rest of us on the war on drugs? They hold such inspiration in the way of freedom and now even this country is going to the dogs because of unjust laws like this being put in place. I hope all goes well for you Arjan, best regards from Scotland!!!

You would think by passing legislation like this would have a negative impact on the Dutch economy and would effect tourism. I've been planning for 5 yrs to visit your beautiful country and yes your coffee shops too. I realize there more to The Netherlands then your coffee shop and weed, and I hope to enjoy all of it. Here in the US we have a bunch of limp dicks trying to stop the legalization of marijuana and medical marijuana. There slowly losing there battle. We have 16 stats and Washington DC that have pass the medical marijuana usage laws. Our biggest problem is that our government has the kind of people in it that believe there own propaganda. The kind of people that read the National Enquirer and believe it. Arjan give them hell and stand your ground. And if there's anything I can do to help, like email mailing people. Please let me know.

• Like 2

Good to see Arjan is fighting cause I'm looking forward to visiting greenhouse coffee shop this summer and also planning to attend the high-times cup this year. I think it is time for us as a people from all parts of the world to organise a day for a peaceful protest against the governments of the world on the same day. Together we stand divided we fall. Lets all join Arjan worldwide

• Like 1