JAMAICA Expedition

• 2 weeks later...

Incidentally, on my last two days of the second Trip I went to a bar with pool tables near orange hill, shot some pool with some young locals who turned out to be (paid)growers. They took me to the house of the guy that funded their work in the hills.

There were nearly 100 bags of bat shit stacked and maybe 200 plants all being trimmed. They were serious US and European genetics and really clean crystal buds. The stuff on the street and beach is good but this was like the stuff your mate grows for you! ;) properly trimmed.

Completely different set up to the fields I saw on my first trip which were very clearly mixed genetics bought in bug bags, these were only one or two strains clearly distinguishable, definitley not bag seed.

That's all. X

Exodus

• Like 2

Orange Hil is the place to go since forever..lol

i remember my very first trip to Jamaica in July 1979 - first stop was Kingston Airport viaAmsterdam/London/ New York/iMami and after a few days in town we rented a car to go to the north coast and ended up on the beach in Negril. (at Miss Mary's Palace --Rooms & Camping).. Of course in no time we were offered good weed, hash +oil (the last 2not very good then). weed varied from bush to brick to the REAL DEAL but i had no experience with Sensi back then and it took a few days to check the Sensi from the brick ..lol

Anyway  of course everyone wanted a ride from us and we agreed to give that long black Bongo Dread and two of his friends a ride to the 'mountains to score some weed.." It was dark and i had no idea where we went but once in the light we was at that one bar in Orange Hil and had a nice time untill he got his suply and we headed back to Negril..

Of course this guy was my main supplier for the rest of the trip and to this day I have not smoked better varieties of gorgeous pink, golden, green carrot smelling sweet sensimilia. Something about those armlong stems with the buds on simply makes me feel excited. - mainly pure sativas but tasty and diverse

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

So they actually found Lambsbread seeds on their trip. Wonder what will come from that ?

BTW those familiar with the album cover of Peter tosh's - LEGALISE IT. Peter sits amids a field of young Lambsbread girls and a few males, too it seems and smoks a pipe.

You can clearly see that that is a true SATIVA, took forever to finish the flowering circle , plus a very long Vegetation phase allowed not more than 1 or maximum 2 yields per anno.

But what a quality ! The same stuff they use to make the Charras it seems ?

Right ?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Franco, hahah. I saw u wanted drink that % crap from the bottle, my first guess was... imposibble, good they told u dont do that. Later face look, epic. I know it end like that. Never did that, but i jsut imagine it was heavy %. hehe  As usual i add my cent, but i know u dont give a fuck, but when i watched it in slow mode and listien that Alcohol is medicine... No is not, trust me. I love how u promote weed($ in pocket hehe)but not Alc, it's ruining many lifes and i see it everyday and then iam more sad about it. Music wine weed - keep that way. Peace :D 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...