Cannabis South American MANGA ROSA 100% SATIVA

HC01

Alchemy: The Pink Mangos

manga.jpg

Alchemy: the Manga Rosa.

Eat a Mangos (Manguifera indica, Mangos Fruit) and mature for about 30 minutes before smoke a joint drastically increases the effects of cannabinoids, in both potency and duration.

Yes, I'm not joking, nor is legend, but scientific fact.

This phenomenon occurs because ripe mangoes (among other plants) are rich in aromatic essential oil (and psychoactive) called myrcene, which has the ability to easily pass through the cerebral cortex and has a great affinity for cannabinoids, took them through the physiological pathways. He is responsible for the sharp aroma of these fruits and various herbs, he has great longevity in the body and its affinity cannabinoica works for any molecules with some similarities.

Myrcene, or beta-myrcene, an organic compound is classified as a natural oleofínico monoterpene. Terpenes are dimers of isoprene. Another example of terpenes found are those psychoactive Salvia divinorum, the "salvinorinas", which are extremely potent diterpenes also have the same affinity physiological myrcene.

It is still produced in large volumes of semi-synthetic, usually from plants of the genus Myrcia, being a type of fastener, and a key component for the synthesis of various fragrances.

The Mangos that concentrate the largest amount of myrcene, when ripe, are the varieties Horse, Pink, Sword and Paulista (Andrade EHA; Maia, JGS, Zoghbi, MGB, J. Food Comp. Anal. In 2000, 13, 27.)

Also found in considerable quantities in myrcene Sidreira grass (Cymbopogon citratus), Lemon Balm in (Lippia alba) and Laurel or Laurel (Laurus nobilis), a plant that "made the head" of the ancient Greeks-shaped ornaments like " crowns, "still referred to as the Olympic symbol.

mangueira.jpg

Irony:

Care is needed with this news, or "manga, the new marijuana ..." may be the main headline and "less reliable" newspapers in the country ...

Moreover, if this news comes to the FDA (the U.S. that body to protect the financial health of megalaboratórios, and which ANVISA "copy and paste" the text after passing the Google Translator), can include a delicious fruit in their list prohibiting plants demonized, in view of its potential to increase the effects of cannabinoids and reduce the credibility of the authorities, and this is a great way to attack the economy of developing countries like India, birthplace of manga ( and also marijuana), which currently exports about 12 million tons of fruit, equivalent to more than 50% of world trade, followed by China, intimate enemy of Uncle San and accounted for 10% of this market billionaire.

In Brazil, the manga has shown the highest growth rates among exported fruits, but still occupy only the 9 th with modest 823,000 tons annually, which would not fazera to the head or even the Brazilians.

The perspective is to increase such participation, if there is no wave of mass hysteria because of this "news bongbástica" manga that associates with marijuana, after all, that's what the mainstream media do when you want to "burn the film" of some vegetable innocent and has no arguments for this, as has occurred and continues to occur with Salvia.

Worst of all, it will be VERY HARD to keep a foot in the house Mangos unobtrusive "POLICE", unless the Manga Rosa, a plant that does not sleeve, but gives a good lombra (shade, in Italian) ... ;-)

Bon Appetit!

Peace.

• Like 2

Just goes to show that fruit is a very healthy dietary supplement. I'm wondering how many people will try smoking dried mangos this year.

:cool:

PS: that's some mighty fine oldfashioned ganja, that Manga Rosa I see in the pics - been ages since I got my hands on herb like that in the Netherlands.

• Like 1

Here in my country has a mangos tree on every street,

most unfortunately dried mango who eats here is only my Chinchillas,

and that could make your head would hurt less than the lungs

Peace!

• Like 1

In Brazil all is well, marijuana is pressed, to facilitate logistics,

And pressed her more leaves and branches and seeds,

Lot of marijuana is male pressed.

Peace!!

• Like 2

Wicked posts dude, once again you have raised the bar for picture presentation hehe

Hope you enjoy that smoke, i agree i haven't had or seen weed like that for years the stuff we used to get similar to that was really compressed, but out of the male plant? smoking seeds and stalks.... il be there picking it all out for hours lolol

But either way a rare smoke is a nice smoke hehe

Enjoy dude

• Like 1

In Brazil all is well, marijuana is pressed, to facilitate logistics,

And pressed her more leaves and branches and seeds,

Lot of marijuana is male pressed.

Peace!!

hate smoking brick weed cause u dont really know whats in it :(

sigh....this is exactly what is imported here most of the time....broke open a brick once and found alot of leaves that werent cannabis leaves but the real shocker was candybar and coca cola wrappers :O

An opinion:

I only get angry with the fact not be legalized or decriminalized

many people have to face a risk and danger zone between police and drug dealer, armed people and other things we have in these places.

Here the government says that cannabis is the gateway to other dogras, so they ignore the government and people and judge everyone as criminals, more here in my country the same person who sells cannabis in his right hand in his left hand has other drugs so facilitates the use of other drugs like crack for example, my country does not invest money in education for young people and children especially, to create a strong foundation of education, young people do not know where it comes from and where will the drugs .

Most responsible for the not legalization of cannabis is the population poorly educated and instructed.

Peace!

• Like 2