auto bomb plants after 6 weeks

blazious hazious

Hiya dude, your Auto-bombs are looking lovely. I have never grown the strain before so i cannot pass comment on how soon they will be ready but one thing i can suggest is either buying or borrowing a microscope and check on the Trichomes to see the ratio between milky and amber and once you have the desired ratio then cut :) it will give you the high you desire hehe

I have had a couple strains that look ready but then once under the microscope the trichomes are still clear and to my surprise left it a couple more weeks and gained much more weight and then cut and what i like to be the sweet spot for me like 70/30 and was beautiful.

So yeah in short, get a microscope get a bud underneath it and see for your self is my advice.

happy growing dude they are looking lovely

Peace

Haha I better go out searching for some type of magnified lense tomorrow.

I can't think of anywhere, maybe the range. (UK)

One thing I don't want to do is ruin the smoke.

Cheers for the advise potent.

I have a couple of two week old auto bombs and they are wanting some more light. But sadly there much bigger sibling bitch sisters are absorbing it all.

I'm seriously considering upgrading my tent to maybe get a decent cycle that works with multiple growths.

Perfectly ! Now just stop eeding her, sprinkle only so much water to keep her from dying, the cut the better looking (HAZE pheno ) on friday .. another sign when a plant is ready to harvest is when there are no more new leaves cominfg up and I think this is the case since at least a few days and so Franco's advice is spot on..With this stage you'll get a more trippy cereral high.. You can cut the other one a week later just to see the difference - but I must be VERY wrong if you rruin your smoke by harvesting thhat girl.

My AB got a completely different pheno phat cola getting rock hard- morrocan hash plant / jamaican sensemillia type of pheno (probably from the Big Bang), yours got the fluffy white hair Haze type of buds, so expect between 12 and 15 grams p.p.

a half ounce is good for the AB 20 grams or more is superb and more than that might be possible but with bigger pots + stronger lights...

So you're very close to the end...

yeah i got average 20 per autobomb on autobomb 2-4 and autobomb number 1 yeilded just under 50 grams on but that autobomb plant i had done alot of training and pruning on so im not supprised it yeilded more.

your autobombs are looing amazing by the way great job i hope you enjoy the results as much as i did.

hey man that happens im assuming since it took you 4 hours to take them down you did your trim wet.only really super stinky resin will over power the smell of the fresh wounds on the plant more often then not fresh cut weed will smell like fresh cut grass or a smell similar to that until the wounds dry up then as the bud drys but the stem is still wet the weed will take on a hay like smell which goes away after being jarred or in paper bags for a short period of time. some strains like purple kush or apollo 11 with really heavy odor resins the resin smell overpowers everything but northern lights crosses and widow crosses will tend to get over powered when first cut down unless you touch the resin glads in which case you wil be able to smell the stink again..

the AB has a really nice smell after its been jarred for like a week or two but after 4 it gets really nice hope you dig your plants and i wanna see some pics of the finnished product when you can

Congrats ! So you chopped them all down at once ? Okay, i think they were ready for commercial use already a week ago, when you showed the pictures and in one week a lot can happen. checking the actual size of your plant I guess you will get an ounce or close to that with the girl above. There are a lot of buds and the main cola is pretty large.

With that loupe could you actually see the Trichomes colors ? I guess you got at least 20 to 30 percent amber in there ?

BNow take your time just like you did with the growing and cure them properly - best in paper bags or cartons till they are dry with enough fresh air every couple hours, then stuff them in jars and open them a few times per day.. Once you really dig the smell try the first bud. Don't waste any on pre-cured stuff, you will only worry yourself by thinking the AB is not that good a smoke !!!

Pick the buds you wanna smoke this month or give away and stash the rest in brown paper bags and put them in a dark cellar type place with low temps in summer, you will have the best tasting herbs in autumn. I know it can be hard, but at least half an ounce or so should be stashed away that long to get the full true connaisseur weed Greenhouse/Strainhunters are famous for!

Thanks for the positive advis guys. I'll get pictures up next week. Have a couple of jars ready to be packed. My third ab has been harvest by its foster parent and unfortunately it hated being transported and the bud suffered so looking like 10g max. I have a couple more plants.about 20inches tall already so will have some spare weed to stash away for a while.

I'm off to Amsterdam on the 13th of this month for a few nights so i might creat a thread to document the trip. I'll have unlimited internet in there cafe's as well as a whole lot else.

I'm looking forward to checking out there rareish giant cannabis plants in the cannabis museum.

Heaven is a place on earth my friends

• Like 1

• 8 months later...