auto bomb plants after 6 weeks

blazious hazious

I think they are soon ripe, not a bad idea to flush the one that looks best now and wait for at least 10 to 15 days - maybe then you should stop watering it and take it to a dark place for 0ne night and one day - by then the buds should be ready and ripe to cut down. Another great idea is to borrow a camera with magnifying potential and check the trichomes, When they are mostly cloudy and a few are amber the bud is at the optimum stage of ripeness, Not too much amber, not too many clear trichomes .

The AB's look GREAT ! Just a little more patience buddy, then you will a nice harvest mate !

I'll take some pictures in a min. One plant has loads of Brown hairs and the other doesn't.

Also went to have a look at the third auto bomb plant I had no room for and its masssive and tall but hardly bud at all. These plants grow all different shapes and sizes even from the same seed packet.

As you can see they are looking lovely and my whole house smells so good (reminds me of haze?) thanks to these ever beneficial natural buds.

I'll be 10 days into the flush on the 16th. Do you think its enough time, and should I invest in a magnified glass to see when there done?

Thanks for any suggestions.

plant is a very mobile science, the times will always vary depending the room, as rom said 3 weeks will be for a fully ripped plant, if really you need sooner will do too ;)

Give us some new pics to follow the evolution ;)

• Like 1