SKi4trees here!

Ski4trees

greetings!

on the real, props and congrats to the greenhouse crew for these amazing adventours. pretty righteous and i gotta admit gets me a bit green with envy watching you guys do all the trekking. much respect.

just getting started in overseas trips my self. went rock climbing in thailand two years ago when i turned 18 and can barely wait to go climbing in india or nepal, hopefully, next fall. also would like to make a winter trip to kasmir for some ski mountaineering. pick up some green and beans along the route.

been growing since i was 16, almost 5 years now, thanks 2 moms n pops, moved to a med state and got my med license last fall. have yet to grow some greenhouse but its on the list for sure. pretty long list but its near the top. lol

hope to see some sick landrace pics, learn some info and see some of ya'll around the boards.

peace and blessings from the most high!

~skis~

thank you bro. im gonna find me a spot and start a little thread of what i got goin at the moment. take some photos tonight for it.

right now i got Casey Jones and Pineapple Dogshit about fifteen days into flowering. the casey jones is mad sativa. atleast ten weeks, can go way longer. long sativa spears. spicy and earthy like a good sat should be.

the dog shit is an old skool oregon clone. indica with a nice puff of bud set. big ol block colas. fruity and hashy.

• Like 1

Guest samuelo
I grow from seed, I actually have a baby red cherry berry with 2 sets of leaves at each node - i may clone her as is pretty unusual girl

• 1 month later...