hello all strain hunters and green housers - I am a mr.nice refugee

NomoreMrNice

I've been a long time lurker and only now decided to register here (also cause of the page view limit and it was getting interesting here). For many years I have been under the impression that green house seeds are no good because of the rumors I was reading on my favorite forum mr.nice aka shantibaba forum. turns out arjan was right about him.

my last grow of mr. nice was mr. nice spice and mr. nice shit.

Both of the grows had to be cut down because of a hermaphrodite problem.

I was convinced, shantibaba's seeds were the best and that hermaphrodites could never happen with such stable regular genetics.

BOY WAS I WRONG! my entire grow was fucked up, bananas everywhere. After mentioning this on Mr. nice forum there was a shit shower of hate and insults targeting me as a bad grower......and numerous comments from ball lickers telling me "send a pm to shanti, he'll sort you out, his customer service is the best". My ass, 1 year later and still no word, anytime I mention it i get a attacked.

There are two immature pricks on that forum as moderators: 1.) JessE and 2.) Hempy

These two guys must be two of the most full of shit dudes on the internet, and they now run the show at mr. nice.

sorry for writing all this bs but I want people to know how full of shit the mr. nice community is and as for Arjan, I now believe everything he wrote in that letter posted some time ago.

Glad to be here and hope there is no insulting, slander and shit talking here like at mr. nice

• Like 1

Hey dude welcome to the forum, one of the mods will be around shortly no doubt to give you a proper welcome :)

Sorry to hear your misfortune with Mr.Nice seeds, i myself have never grown them so i cannot comment on them but i have grown GHSC seeds and they have bin perfect every time one of my Great White Sharks won Plant of the month. Each strain i have grown has always bin a pleasure to grow and smoke.

I'm my lil time spent here i have seen very little insulting/shit talking here as that get's us no where in life. Negativity feeds negativity! keep it positive and positive things will happen :) that lesson took me a while to learn and remember there's haters everywhere and one should not believe everything one read's :D

Here's hoping for better Experience's and Results for you.

Welcome to Strain hunters dude

Peace

• Like 1

Hey man!

Glad you give yourself the try to come here! We are very glad you joined us!

This is a friendly forum and we love to chat (check the chat on the bottom of the page), to post for help or to share our grows, life etc!!!!

Welcome aboard the best cannabis forum on the internet! :D

Take care :crazypilot:

p.s.: If one day after being here for some time if you feel that Mr.Nice isnt worth of being in your user name you can change that too! :D :D :D

Lol what a nickname ^^

Welcome onSh forum man, i see everyone has already been around so don't need to explain that your more than welcome, and that here there are not much restrictions as long you keep the positive vibe ;)

I hope you will enjoy our forum, and feel free to ask for any help :)

Have a good discovering and see ya online :bye: