The chefs wares!

the chef

hi your crop is looking good chef.

i grew gigabud a couple months back, it was fast.

i found two phenotypes: one was 18in tall purple and thick leafs {looked like northern lights}, tasted like grape gum

the other was about 2 ft tall with thin leafs and tasted like fruit gum. green color

they smelt like skunky fruit loops during flowering

the high lasted 5 hours

head buzz was good but the body buzz was awesome. 42 day flowering time for me

gigabud was a veary good one for my chrons disease

i put a link too my first grow here www.strainhunters.com/portal/ i dont have any pics

i was thinking about getting sharks breath so iam intrested in how that turns out

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnx fer the info!!!!! Loving the formation of thegiga! The SB is holding to a main cola grow. Took some snaps fer ya'll! The ladies are doing that budding thang!DSCI2558.JPGDSCI2559.JPGDSCI2560.JPG pictured in order are the Sharksbreath, bazooka joe bubblegum, and the gigabud!

Love my cfl's gig! You know i've had a few now under the cfl's that came out very nicely uniformed, like almost perfect Natural growth! Growing the gig and the sb ion promix with worm turds. keep it simple is the way i grow! Thnx fer dropping in brother!

Its a combo gig! Your namesake i got the lime green cannaloupe indie dom. The sharksbreath is looking to be a bit on the sat side, and the bazzoka is leaning sat dom as well! Can't much tell the smell on the others as of yet cause the giga is dominating the tent right now!

DSCI2582.JPGDSCI2583.JPGDSCI2585.JPGDSCI2588.JPGDSCI2595.JPGDSCI2598.JPGDSCI2599.JPG

Kc brains Mindbender: Kc 33 x mango.

This is the mindbender i got in the other tent. Its gone through a bit of overwatering and a nute thing but got it straightened out. Forgot how long it is in but gona let her ride till the end of the minth or later. It's a hard, skunky with a sweet undertone. A hearty long flowering plant but the smoke is well worth it! It starts at the head and as ir coasts throughout your body so does your appetite! Munchie factor ..9.