The 420 Movie playlist

Shanti

Ok that's all the trailers I could find and have been  added to my post. Scrolll up to see list and trailers.

Most of the films/movies should be available in the shops or online somewhere ;)

Why not watch on with a bowl of canna-butter pop corn :D

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well thats my evening sorted ;)

Don't wanna go out tonight it's just  too windy and the rain is epic.

A nice bite of vaping , a tot or two of glenfiddich wiskey and these films and I'll be sorted, plus maybe an episode of trailer park boys :)

Tonight I batten down the hatches there be a storm comin' arrgh!

Peace

Lams

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Cheech & Chong's flicks are always good. "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" is a trip. A Canadian classic you prob never heard of is "FUBAR". ...and "Oldschool" always cracks me up. Those are just a few I could think of...."Up in smoke" has always been a favorite, lol.

Cheers!

Sad to say that even as a Hunter S. Thompson fan I have not yet read or watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas :/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I must share this stoner movie, not many liked it, but i found it hilarious...  Sean Marquette make a really good Rasta accent when he tempt Matt Bush with his joint...LOL!

Still of Adrien Brody in High School (2010)

What?    What?

high-school_75660.jpg

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Not really stoner movies but good to watch stoned

Indianna Jones trilogy

Harry potter trilogy

Into the wild

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2LAuzT_x8Ek.

Cast away

And there's a few more like Swiss family Robinson witch I'm still trying to find to this day got me puzzled watched them as a kid never to be found again.

Plus here is a few stoner ones you forgot

Fritz the cat

The wackness

Without a paddle

Pretty sure theres more but carnt temember

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Aspiring doctor Peter Hadley (Jeremy Strong) gets the shock of his life when his hard-nosed father (Peter Bogdanovich) -- and medical-school professor -- fails him, invalidating his acceptance to an elite residency program. His long-standing life plan suddenly in question, the introverted Hadley stumbles through the streets of Los Angeles, until a one-night stand with singer Bogart (Fairuza Balk) lands him on an unexpected pilgrimage to Humboldt County, the marijuana capital of the West Coast.

Release date: September 26, 2008 (USA)

p183696_d_v8_aa.jpg

• 2 months later...

I really like this funny jamaican road movie from a whie back called ROOTS TIME. Two Rastas selling records in the country side from their car with a large horn on top to promote. It is really funny and you get awesome inside views of rural jamaica leading them to a Bush Doctor way up in the hills in a RASTA camp. Not easy to understand unless you understand some patois. Sub titles are in spanish.

It is a joyful experience anyway. Amongmy Toop Jamaican movies with ROCKERS, COUNTRY MAN and The Harder They Come- But this different. low budget and more funny than these other moe serious Roots movies

Watch it at youTube

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...