A.M.S, Hobbyist Level, First Grow in Soil

badcat

very nice man, that girl is now a real mature woman :D

Don't worry in the last week you will for sure gain some waight on those buds ;)

I would take away some of those fan leaves if it was my grow :whistle: And probably the lowest buds that didn't grow yet too, but it's not my grow :D

Your doing some very nice job man, keep the girl strong ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Romeu9, my next project is an autoflowering one. royal queen seeds, royal creamatic, its a Cream Caramel x Ruderalis cross.

I'll grow 4L x 4 pots in my mini cabinet.

Guess my friends, 132 wet ? how much dry weed???? maybe 30-40 gr ??? its a dream :( or just 10-20 gr dry :(

Congratz man you managed that grow well for a first time :)

I think your plant could have stayed longer and gain some weight on those buds, did you check the trichomes or only cutted at the seedbank time?

But anyway it's a nice plant and i'm sure the next one will even be better ;)

Enjoy the smoke man, make her dry nicely and slowly don't go too quick ;)

Have a good drying

• Like 1

don't be sad it's your first time and your plant went until the end of flowering ;)

35g is a fair score, and it is YOURS, so it can only be good ;)

Next time just learn more and get them bigger, we'll be following that

Have a good smoke man, and let her dry more than 3 before puting in the jars.

• Like 1

don't be sad it's your first time and your plant went until the end of flowering ;)

35g is a fair score, and it is YOURS, so it can only be good ;)

Next time just learn more and get them bigger, we'll be following that

Have a good smoke man, and let her dry more than 3 before puting in the jars.

I have to agree with Dust, how ever you look at it, It´s still yours hehe. Next time you do even better bro.

Btw, if you do not want it i can take it off your hands? One friend to another heheheh

Hey Bros, This is my first time :))

I try my litle bit dry buds (4 days dry ) ... Smoking experience. this shit is amazingggg :)))))

5-6 hours high.... wouw... who let the dogs out whoooo..... :) :) :)

My next project is Royal Queen Seeds, Royal Creamatic, Autoflowering Strain...

4 x 4L Pots. I'll be better. More Dry buds than my record 35gr :))))

My seeds official website says : 60-100gr dry buds per plant indoor.

My target is 25gr per plant. And total 100gr :cool:

My four seeds were germinated already, and plants were born yesterday... Are you ready bros... Green finger come back :queen:

Yaya ya - it is usually like that If you reap 100 gram wet manicured bud you get anywhere between 15 and 25 grams dry - 15 grams after curing it properly for 8 weeks or longer. Usually with the first plant you smoked 5 gram already before it is ready to be cured in jars - so you put 18 grams inside and take out 2 or 3 grams for smoking in the next few days. Voila 15 grams one month later.

To reach that level It is recommended to reap another plant then..lol

If not you will notice how the taste and high change. This alone makes home growing such a unique rewarding experience.

Once you got more experience and a good microscope you can fine tune the kind of high you want.

Plus the Greeen House genetics are ace buds.- The feedback was always euphoric even the AUTO BOMB got high marks-White Widow was the strain others in my circle of close friends liked best. I preferred the Jack Herer but the Auto Bomb was the most enjoyable weed I got from my first grow project. Tomorrow I cut down the last of the Green House Goodies. Looks as if I will get the most from that one a Big Bang.

5 plants incl. one auto...

yields

approx 22 gram AB, 38 gram White Widow, 63 gram Jack Herer and about the same or more from the Himalaya Gold-it is not ready for a final report yet. So you see the longer you grow the plants the more you get.

If you get a bit more than one ounce it is okay 35 gram is standard for a lot of strains, 2 ounces is very good. more than that is geat. 75 gram and more is sensational... in soil and with 400 watts that is...

• Like 1

Dear Friends, My harvest does not drying. They are still wet. Why??

May I put them some buds, in front of sunlight. or Growing light for fast drying. or What can I do. ?? Thanks.

But wet shit still like a bomb :girlcrazy:

Patience is key.

Hang in a dark not too humid place, if not possible left in a room to hang for everyone to see use a carton box with clips. It is okay to run a fan , but do NOT aim directly at the drying plant materail. After 3 to 5 days it should have lost at least more than half of it's weight, more like 2/3rds - i.e. 35 grams instead of 100 !

Then you can grab a glass jar and put it in there for up to 12 hours to get more of the aroma on the buds..

When you can break the stem it is DRY, not before that .

Then put it in brown paper and stash it away for a few weeks ....

Just follow your instincts .

I smoke the first test bud not before 5 days of drying - ( 3 days on air 2 days glass jar/air ). I am talking about smaller buds not large colas !

The smoke is a bit harsh then but the taste / high is okay and not far from the final aroma. From that stage on i leave it in glass jars till properly dried. From 5 days to ready cured you lose another 30 to 50 % of weight. So if you want to sell some don't wait too long ..usually from around 10 days it is okay ...unless someone is willing to pay more for properly cured buds. Most don't care..lol

• Like 1