Movil power contest!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friends!!

Estupendas fotos, todas merecedoras de premio sin duda ;)

Seguimos repartiendo premios y premios!! En esta ocasion..... el ganador es: SIZLA

gallery_16853_539_652396.jpg

Felicidades crack!! El equipo de moderación se pondrá en contacto contigo para hacerte llegar el premio ;)

Debido a que estamos trabajando al 100% en el concurso mundial de seguimientos, vamos a descansar un par de semanas del concurso

fotográfico para ponernos al día y volver con mas fuerzas que nunca!!

Saludos!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

First i thought it was a snake until i see the antenna on top the head.

It even looks dangerus, like she could bite!

hahaha no they can´t bite ( i hope so) :) in Summer they came every night out and eat the Dogfeed which my dog left... :D so it tooked up the biggest and made a pic with IT.

the clouds in the picture i posted are called mammatus clouds, here is what wikipedia has to say about them - Mammatus, also known as mammatocumulus (meaning "mammary cloud" or "breast cloud"),[1][2] is a meteorological term applied to a cellular pattern of pouches hanging underneath the base of a cloud. The name mammatus, derived from the Latin mamma (meaning "udder" or "breast"), refers to a resemblance between the characteristic shape of these clouds and the breast of a woman.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

sorry Dust I didn't take the pic , but thopught it looked nice enough to share, plus we learned a bit of geographical knowledge ;)

I know I am also being a pedant but that is a slug, or do you use the same name for slugs and snails. As french man your country is famed for eating snails.

A little know fact though is the world biggest snail eating festival is held in spain where they consume 6 tons over a weekend.

They are unable to source all the snails from spain and have to import 3 tons from chile and japan.

Peace , please forgive me brother ;)

Lams

yes we forgive cause you are such a nice guy haha ;)

But don't forget here is only for the movil contest, so pictures taken from your phone for our members or anyone else lol ;)

But those clouds do look wonderful, i have seen some few times but never has beautiful as those ones :)