Super Lemon Haze in her Super Low Stress Training Regime

mopman

16 May 2012 (Day 26) – SLH1 & SLH2 1 liter water each with 4ml Biogrow and PH 6.9 , SLH1 slowed a bit after all the toppings. SLH2 fim went well and growing nicely. Going to top 4 shoots from SLH2 tonight and will post pics later during the week ;)

Hopefully that lemon smell will start next week.

Most of the time I try and range from 6.0 to 7.0 so the plant can take up different nutrients at different ph's. It all depends on the start ph most of the time before I add anything.

I try and put as little ph adjuster in my res through it's cycle ;-)

Probably because of the ph of your soil?

Soil Ph level in veg time is 5.8 to 5.9, 6 also good. But above that they are just not uptaking so much N as it should.

Let me know.

Shot rom will take more note next time. I read somewhere once that you could go up to 7 so i have never really worried within that range. But I will drop it lower for the next couple of feedings and watch for a difference.

Laters ;-)

What nutes are you using ? With the General Hydroponivcs Bloom & Grow came a ph tester and the "happy" range for the water to mix the feed into is between 5,5 and 6,5 from light yellow to darkish green - color test - works like a charme.

So yeah - do NOT wait till next crop. In VEG max 6 in bloom minimum 6 and maximum 6,5 or 7 should be best for the feedings to be absorbed by the plant. The genetics are strong, but with all that stress make sure it can easily use whatever you feed her.

I usually add nutes every 2nd or 3rd watering cause the charts are usually too high given by the producers.

another good additive

GUANO works wonders and is cheap. Mix 50 or 100 grams in 5 or 10 litre soil and the plants will have a good start. Add tea with 10 grams per half litre for leave feeding once a week in VEG..in bloom reduce to every second or third week (after flushing) and give to the root.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info , using bio grow for now until GH nutes come , was going to do another plain water on Sunday or Monday but am going to do another normal feed at 5.8. I have noticed they have slowed growth and one or two older leaves are showing signs of N deficiency so hoping it will all be resolved by next week some time.

Slowed growth also attributed to a few toppings for now but will be posting pics again next week.

Hey Guys , just some pics for you all. Just did a bit of training and trimming this morning on SLH1 , here the pics ;)

Top View after LST this morning

gallery_9029_222_347568.jpg

Close up near the top inside the jungle

gallery_9029_222_17109.jpg

All the stress and twisting on the stem

gallery_9029_222_231257.jpg

Side view

gallery_9029_222_250234.jpg

Just some pics of my cat , who needs bunny's to eat the evidence lol ;) Also leaf size for comparison

gallery_9029_222_231775.jpg

gallery_9029_222_49413.jpg

gallery_9029_222_248386.jpg

gallery_9029_222_132573.jpg

More pics next week ;)

• Like 1