Super Lemon Haze in her Super Low Stress Training Regime

mopman

Hey Mr Dust

It has not affected anything at all actually but the top layer of soil does never stay damp for to long and by now they would have lifted a bit. That was directly after i pegged them this morning ;)

Thanks for coming by guys , and glad you like him HC01 ;)

Peace

• Like 1

Week 6 , 28 May 2012, 1 Liter with 5ml Biogrow. I hope the PH is between 5.5 - 6.0 but unsure as my PH meter Broke while i was busy. New one ordered and hopefully here before next watering.

Just trained main stem down again and some side branching on SLH1. I have also toped another four side branches. Thats 8 toppings so far in total and had to trim one or two fan leaves that were either blocking light or to close to the soil. Just some pics , will probably post some more next week.

SLH2 has been topped after the last failed attempt with a FIM. Looks weird but looks like she will be nice and bushy on top :girlcrazy:

Also just a pic with the WW in the back and auto kalash

gallery_9029_222_423161.jpg

gallery_9029_222_142652.jpg

gallery_9029_222_293829.jpg

gallery_9029_222_225320.jpg

gallery_9029_222_273261.jpg

• Like 3

hey mopman, did you order the klashnikova auto from the website or did they send it to you for seed testing? i'm asking because i waiting on a bunch for my outdoor crop and my nutrient comparison test i asked about them a while ago and when i asked i also asked to be put on the nutrient tester list. i received the nutrients about a week ago but its been a month since i asked about them an nothing so far.. im worried someone might have saw the package in the mailbox and grabbed it or something.

so how long did it take you to receive you seeds?

also really cool technique i will definatly keep checkin this grow out to see how it turns out for you please keep posting the klashnikova pics as well ive been dying to see that plant in action.

• Like 1

hey mopman, did you order the klashnikova auto from the website or did they send it to you for seed testing? i'm asking because i waiting on a bunch for my outdoor crop and my nutrient comparison test i asked about them a while ago and when i asked i also asked to be put on the nutrient tester list. i received the nutrients about a week ago but its been a month since i asked about them an nothing so far.. im worried someone might have saw the package in the mailbox and grabbed it or something.

so how long did it take you to receive you seeds?

also really cool technique i will definatly keep checkin this grow out to see how it turns out for you please keep posting the klashnikova pics as well ive been dying to see that plant in action.

Hey Greeno

Thanks for stopping by all. Just wanted to let you know that i ordered the seeds just when they released them on the site. Sorry :( i hope no one has nicked your parcel or maybe it has just been delayed.

Will keep posting you Kalash pics , she is my first auto im growing. I got a few to just put in when theres a space as it's nice cause when i switch over to 12/12 eventually she should already be flowering.

Hope your seeds come soon.

30 May (Week7) (Day 40) 1 Liter plain water each, PH 5-6 - still no PH meter

2 June (Week7) (Day 43) 1 Liter water, 5ml Biogrow each, PH 5.9

After numerous toppings and a fim the sizes are as follows.

SLH1 - 4cm High - 32cm Wide

SLH2 - 35cm High - 32cm Wide

All going well , think i still have a couple of weeks till SLH1 fills the pot , Had to retrain again on Saturday and probably tomorrow again so might be sooner.

Thanks for stopping by

Sweet man, i see the hardcore bondaged girl is still around and doing very good :)

I'm looking forward to see how she will develop after that!!

Thanks for the update ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

Definitely gonna Stay Tuned, I Too Am Doing Some Lemon Haze THis Time Around in My Tent along side Super Criticals, But i am Experiment with Some LST, Topping etc.. to cope with the Height Difference, also Curious To See the Yeild Increase with A More Even Canopy Of buds As opposed to the Standard unaltered way of growing..

• Like 1

Thanks mate , means allot ;) , did not take any will take some more next week. Dont want people to get bored lol , the veg looks like it might take at least another three weeks but it all depends. Looks like i wont get a full circle , more like a three quarter moon because all the side branches with all the toppings are filling out the rest of the pot nicely.

Did another three or four toppings yesterday and then the main stem after it fills out.

And then flower time :girlhaha: but as always , patience is truly a virtue.