Super Lemon Haze in her Super Low Stress Training Regime

mopman

sweet man those buds are taking a good shape :D

What ec do you feed them with the powder? it looks like they could take a little more nute no? might be the pics too ^^

Anyway she looks nice, keep her blooming and keep the pics coming ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

sweet man those buds are taking a good shape :D

What ec do you feed them with the powder? it looks like they could take a little more nute no? might be the pics too ^^

Anyway she looks nice, keep her blooming and keep the pics coming ;)

Have a good grow

Hey Mr Dust

I also noticed that on the day (yellowing a bit early) and am going to give them a higher dose of N with the bio-bloom ferts seeing it still has a while to go and I want her super ripe aswell. I was using a sample bag of the GH feed but am only getting my EC meter with all my new gear at the end of the year.

Been growing in that shitty cupboard for too long and am finally going to get a proper grow light and get rid of my magnetic ballast ect ect.

Moppy :gamer:

• Like 1

30 July 2012 end of Week 6 Day 42

1 Litre Water each with 2ml Bio-grow + 3ml Bio-bloom + teaspoon molasses , PH 6.1 - 6.2.

Also dropped the lights down by a half hour so they getting 11:30 hours for now. In a week or so maybe more ill drop it again.

All looking good , SLH1 is still yellowing quicker but it is the more indica pheno and looks like it will be finished before SLH2. While i was busy last night i shoved my nose in SLH1 and my oath , I have never smelt a more beautiful fresh lemony citrus'y smell ever. Now I mean EVER lol.

even got the couch locked wife to come stick her nose in lol , great plant and cant wait to taste her and not just smell her ;)

Keep well guys and will take some pics soon

Moppy :superblue:

2 August 2012 Week 7 Day 45

1 Litre Water each, PH 6.1

5 August 2012 Week 7 Day 48

1 Litre Water each with teaspoon molasses, PH 6.3,6.4

7 August 2012 Week 8 day 50 , turned lights down by a half hour

This is looking amazing, what an experiment :cool:

Those koppe are looking better and better by the week :king:

What you expect your yield from the Auto to be?

Keep up the good work bro (:

Not sure but it wont be a big harvest , i just stuck her in while the others were already on 12/12. Thanks for the comment ;)

What do you think she would of yielded if u had grown her outdoor, with a lekker deep pot from the start ?

Coz im busy putting my order through ^^

Peace man

Maybe 40-60 grams dry , never done a auto outdoors so lets hope if someone reads this and im wrong they can correct ;)

great grow mopman. How long did you vegg them for? Going to grow her my self in the near future for sure. Nice going with the scrog dude. Going to be fat nuggets :)

Vegged them for about 7-8 weeks. I should put them to flower earlier but was trying to get a full circular lst for this one ;)

• Like 1

awsome man , this grow makes me wanna try out some LST there's many strains i have that i am dying to try that are just to large for my set up that would be perfect for this technique like sharksbreath from dna or mean green martian , the SLH GH as well as super silver haze the list goes on i am even wondering if i should apply this technique or scrog with the exodus cheese plant i have going right now as that strain is a sort of taller strain. have you every tryed growing exodus with any training techniques?

• Like 1