Hash out of leaves after harvest,

well without ice, i use to let my leaves ry as much as possible. Put them in freezer for 24h if you can, if you can't it works too, then i putted it in a tupperware with a pair of tights on top of it and i would shake hard for as lons as possible on top of a white paper shit to see the stuff fall.. but there are dozens of way to do this, just telling the one i used ^^ And it worked pretty good

good luck man ;)

@ gobru: i've got three different bags and i've messed around and did a little bet of "dry" hash using the biggest filter, would you advice me to use one of the two smaller instead?

(I dont know the exact sizes, was using the one to take of the lpant material so far, i was putting the buds in it the using a stick ill tap on the bag and let the trichomes fall. I thought using the first real filter might be to tight...)

Peace!

use a 150 micron. 200 will let some plant material through. like gobrew seid dont shake for more the few minutes or u will end up with shake(full of plant material) and not good keif. another good rule is by weight. u can only yeald as much as thc as is on plant ( from 5 - 25%). any more then that an u r getting plant matieral.

• Like 1

i have an eight bag set of bubble bags. but only use 5 of them 220u,160u, 120u, 73u and 25u. 8 is just over kill. lol

the 220, 160 and 120u bags catch plant materel, leaving the hash bags nice and clean of any plant bits