GHS TRAINWRECK

trainwreck223

HI, GUYS I JUST GOT DONE WITH MY FIRST STRAIN TRAINWRECK BY GREENHOUSE SEEDS COMPANY BEAUTIFUL PLANT WITH HUGE CALAYX I PULLED HER AFTER THE 2 DAY ON MY 8TH WEEK I DID NOT LET HER GO THE FULL 8 WEEKS THE BUDS BEEN CURRING IN JARS FOR 2WEEKS NOW BUT NOT AS POTENT AS IT SHOULD BE DID I PULL IT TO EARLY ASNWERS AND QUESTION WOULD BE APPRECIATED

• Like 1

The only way to check is to look at the tricomes with a handheld microscope or similar and check if they milky to amber for peek ripeness. Off the bat i would say you picked it to early. It is a potent strain and you would know ;) Also how far were all the hairs 50-70% brown ?

Also let it cure a bit longer and it should help. I found when i did not have a microscope that leaving them a week or two longer did the trick.

• Like 1

there i think it's all been said ^^

A little set of pics would surely help us to see how the plant was looking, but that one is definitly on my list too, love the look of her calyx.

Keep us updated man, and hopefully after a good curing things will get better ;)

I've grown more than 20 trainwreck in the past 6 month and only one of them had her trichomes ready in 8 weeks (50% milky) so i'm prettty sure you've pulled yours early.

I'm still surprised with your bud not beeing potent because i've found the trainwreck to be pretty potent even with a lot of clear trichomes, to me it's really the taste that changes drasticaly in between week 8-10.

As i said growing numerous trainwreck gave me the chance to experiment, and i wouldnt let her go at more than 70% milky as she would be too couch lock at that point, but that's as far as high is concerned. When it comes to taste i found the trainwreck to devellop her lemony (casey jones like) taste only if you let her go for more than 9 weeks.

Dependiing on what your looking for when growing your weed, try to monitor the trichome evolution from week 8 every other day and from week 9 everyday so you can let them ripe as much as possible without letting them turn too "indica"... (It also seemed to me that from the final flush the trichomes had the tendency to evolve faster , anyone else ever noticed that or am i tripping?)

Peace!

• Like 1

Brilliant method...

Well even if not fully developed the Trainwreck should have enough THC to get you stoned ..maybe you are so used to a certain Hash or other weed that it takes a while to actually feel the different turn...you expect a certain something and don't realize the new high - happened quite a few times to me...

Was it properly cured at least when trying ?

sorry guys havent been on here in a couple of days but i let my trainwreck cure another week an its really potent now lots of thc an resin since the 5th or 6th week guess i had to let the thc activate an mayne what a potent strain im definatly going to grow again just ordered some white rhino cant wait to try this one

• 1 year later...