What are you smoking today??

Greenwitch

Just found an smoked some white rhino bits and peices from last harvest and boy was it really sweet and hints of lemon gotta love all natural. I grew White rhino last harvest just with mollases and sheep compost an made reall potent sweet smoke. But my yeild was extremelly low. But i blame that on my ph

Guys honestly. This thread is great for quick every day posts. Thats what it was made for back in the days by Greenwitch...

And i would love 20 posts a day, lets say 20 posts with pics a day. Even if i dont have a super high grade smartphone i know this things are all around.

Shoot the bud and share it with us. Sorry if i complain. I am a nice guy in general, hehe.

First lesson of "workin with weed" in my thread, here is the result of it...

Kings Kush on a Goomba Grape KingPin Blunt Wrap

post-14547-0-34387800-1349920750.jpg

post-14547-0-49585400-1349920756.jpg

• Like 1

Today I am gonna smoke some oil I just made this morning :-) it's made from the top bud of one of my kandy Kush I harvested a couple of months ago . I will fill my atmos raw waporizer with it so that it will last all day :-)

Have a nice day everybody.

post-16644-0-68681000-1350131445.png

Today I'm smoking a delicious blend of Bubblegum and Amnesia Haze.

The bubble is super sweet and the Amnesia is a bit pine-like.

Bubble cost E 8,90 a gram

Amnesia cost E 12,40 a gram

So i roll with 75% bubble and 25% Amnesia. If you take a hit and let the incoming smoke land on your tongue, it actually taste incredibly sweet. While the Amnesia gives it that extra kick.

I like the hazy highs.

hey today s my birthday and i felt i would like to share the treats i have for today.

the first thing i wanna share is a lovely batch of headband, this batch is designated as value medicine for my club the price is 9$ a gram and is worth every penny. the bud is dried really well full of crystals and strong kushy petrol odor that transfers over to the taste. like most batchs of headband there is a slight purpling hues on the leaf material and some of the buds

dna genetic's sour kush AKA headband

headband002.jpg

headband008.jpg

headband009.jpg

the second isent acctually smoke but is a double chocolate indica cookie . super potent and delicious.

birthdaytreats002.jpg

and finally a group shot unfortunatly the final picture i could take because my camera died the picture is of the double chocolate cookie and the weed from left to right is headband , NYC diesel , and OG kush.

birthdaytreats003.jpg

• Like 1

alright today i have a few buds to share,

the first being the G 13 labs pineapple exspress, i have posted pictures of this strain before from pervious batchs this isent quite as top notch as the pervious batchs but still a nice skunky sativa strain.

G 13 labs pineapple express (trainwreck X mowie wowie)

sativabudsandog002.jpg

sativabudsandog006.jpg

the next strain i have today is also a sativa strain and a rather popular one at that it is a product of refeerman seeds and won the cup in 2004 winng best sativa and best overall herb. the strain i am refering to is Love Potion #1 a sativa hybrid of [G13x santia maria columbian gold ] X santia maria columbian gold. the plant also has a sweet skunky citrusy aroma the high is well rounded but definatly leaning more toward the sativa side of things very frosty and enjoyable.

refeerman seeds Love Potion #1 [G 13 X santia maria columbian gold] X santia maria columbian gold

sativabudsandog008.jpg

sativabudsandog016.jpg

and lastly i have a classic that really needs no introduction but for those that might not know is DNA Genetics OG kush

DNA Genetics Og Kush

sativabudsandog021.jpg

sativabudsandog022.jpg

Well I liked the hash from the Bubblegummer a lot. It is basically just shaken KIF but the Gummer is so sticky it acts + smells like really eally good maroccan hash when lighted up and crumbling. I add some BG weed with it.. I got a little bit of loose Kief from different strains and may mix these with NL autos. But the best tasting weed is the Great white shark, I am constantly searching for extra oily little buds. wrapped in a paper the taste is simply irresistable..lol

post-10461-0-87764300-1350747176.jpg

post-10461-0-58556500-1350747218.jpg

hehe that's awsome stuff bam that hash looks real nice and the weed beside it looks to die for as well .

tokeage: its funny you mention it cause, just the other day i was having a conversation with a few of the staff members at the club that i am friends with and we were talking about the quality of the med's resontly, the club just reasontly lost two of the most popular growers. one of the biggest dissapointments was that the guy that grows the apollo 11 and cinderella 99 from brothers grimm is no longer growing for the club so those strains are lost now to me im truely gonna miss them some of the best sativa i have ever had and probably will ever have.

but yeah i told them that i post pictures on this forum of the bud i buy and that people seemed to dig the quality. they seemed alright with it i mean i told them i don't post like any information about the club that isent public knowledge and what not but they thought it was a cool idea tho having a thread where you can compared different strains of marijuana from around the globe its pretty neat i even sometime stroll through this thread from the beginning just to chck out all the nice buds.

that grand daddy kush looks tasty, i have always wondered how that strain is grand daddy purple is pretty awsome i have had that a couple times but never the kush one