What are you smoking today??

Greenwitch

i already smoked all of my apollo 11 i only have a small bud of the cindy 99 left right now. my club is also out of the apollo whenever we get the strain in it last's for like 1 week maybe a week and a half if were lucky. i can still get some outdoor apollo 11 and cindy 99 from the same grower but his quality indoor never last's long when it hits the club. but it wont be long till theres more of it in, i am sure dutch ( the grower) is already a ways into his next crop for the club we get it in every couple of months like 2 and a half or 3 months. So i will share more pictures of the bud in the future for sure also if you go back a couple pages tokeage you will see previous batchs i have posted of the same strain actuall one min...

here tokage for you i will recap a couple of the cinderella 99 and apollo 11 batchs i have posted in the past all from the same grower so you can see the consistancy from this grower .

here is one from a ways back when i had not such a good camera

cinderella 99

apollocrosses008.jpg

here is some apollo 11 from july of this year again from the same grower also i didn't know how to use my camera as well as i do know but you get the point

IMGP2041.jpg

again apollo 11 from july of this year same grower different pheno type

newapollobuds013.jpg

this is a special batch of apollo 11 from the same grower from augest of this year he used a different nutrient regiment for this batch

APOLLO11SCHOOL030.jpg

and here is from the mroe resent batch of apollo 11 from the same grower.

cannabisroyalty025.jpg

yes it is a decently productive plant, basically apollo 11 is a cross of princess " a rare jack herer pheno" and shiva skunk, backcrossed with the original princess for 4 generation's which resulted in cinderella 99. cinderella 99 was that taken and crossed with a plant called genius " another rare jack herer pheno" to make apollo 11. basically the breeder mr. soul of brothers grim got a bag of jack herer at a cafe in amsterdamn it wa insanely crystal covered and very unique and lucky for him had a bunch of seed's in it so he grow a bunch out out of which he had 3 males and 3 suitble female he then crossed each pair together and came up with 3 slightly different types of the same strain of this old school jack herer strain he called the 3 strain's " princess" " genius" and "cafe girl". the princess was said to be really close to the original bud he bought at the cafe but it didnt quite have the density he was looking for so he beefed it up with the shiva skunk. he then back crossing process described above.

so the plant is a short statured plant it flowers fast and has thick bud's kinda similar to how the shiva skunk forms but all of it drug traits the odor crystal production taste and high are more representitive of the princess and genius plants in both the apollo 11 and the cinderella 99 and they are both very similar strains with only slight difference's. basically the end result for apollo 11 is a short statured indica shaped plant that aside from that is completely sativa and has a 50-55 day flowering periods.

unfortunatly tho brothers grim is no longer a seed company so the genetics are very hard to come by, i have been scearching for a long time to find a plant similar to ether the apollo 11 or the cinderella 99 and just the other week i had the pleasure of visiting a friends whos doing a run of mosca seeds cinderella 99 bx-1 he told me the seed where cheap like 70$ for 10 but they where not feminised, anyways his plants where a week or two away from harvest and the hole room reeked of that cheesy tropical funk and even the look of the flowers was dead on so if you wanna grow something similar to that strain order some of these bean's

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/mosca-seeds-cinderella-99-bx-1/prod_1188.html

• Like 1

alright again today i went to my new shop and picked up some new batchs the first strain i have to share today is some more of that platinum kush. this strain is extremely fragrent and frosty a heavy metallic kush odor very indica dominate high. probably one of the best kush strain i have had in the past couple of months .

platinum kush

platinumkushandhindukush002.jpg

platinumkushandhindukush025.jpg

platinumkushandhindukush005.jpg

platinumkushandhindukush026.jpg

the second strain i have to share today is a new one some hindu kush, the bud is basically your classic hindu style kush strain smells like a purple kush but without the musty purple strain smell so basically just a very standard kush odor the buds are super dense rock solid big light green a good collction of crystals and a very basic indica dominate strain.

hindu kush

platinumkushandhindukush010.jpg

platinumkushandhindukush011.jpg

Hey everyone! I didn't have this today, but I had it a few months ago. It's White widow & it is ecological grown, I don't grow it though but my contacts friend does. I'll be getting my 10gs of White widow with g-13 combined tomorrow or sometime this week. I will be posting that as well.

post-19315-0-49257100-1355626495.jpg

alright i got some new batch's to share with you guys

the first is a batch of purple kush this is some true purple kush a real purple afghani X hindu kush cross. purple kush is one of the most popular kush strains in canada especially in toronto so you get a lot of fakers claming there batch is real purple kush but this batch has a realy nice representation of the purple afghani as well as the hindu kush plant it is very indica dominate almost pure. very strong flavorful minor purple hues load's of crystals a great representation of what this strain can do.

purple kush - purple afghani X hindu kush

newbdz001_zps0cbad3bd.jpg

newbdz007_zps383359a5.jpg

newbdz010_zpsed6587f4.jpg

the second is another batch of Platinum kush . i have been buying up as much of this strain as i can because this bud is super awsome a really nice heavy smelling kush the buds are covered in crystals and really stinky and every 3 or forth gram i buy i find 1 or 2 seeds it's actually kinda strange too cause the bud looks normal and there isent like loads of small seeds or any small seeds and almost all the seeds that are there are even tho there isent many are almost all completely ripend i have been buying it for like 2 weeks now i was given 4 seeds from misskitty's husband ( thanks alot buddy!! give me a shout next time your in the area) and out of the bud's i have bought i have bought about 10 grams and have found on my own 4 seeds but only 3 look viable. regardless the bud is really awsome so i have decided to keep the seeds aside and package them up and i am gonna wait till i have the space and time and i am gonna grow them out and however many males i get i am gonna use them to pollenate the females i get. i am thinking of using these seed's for my first breeding project but basically the bud is really awsome and it's a strain that isent easy to find so when i found a couple seed's i had to buy and find more.

Platinum Kush

newbdz011_zps73212706.jpg

newbdz021_zps5ec6eef5.jpg

newbdz015_zpse2dc796d.jpg

• Like 1

Cabnnot complain just found a forgotten bag with Bubblegummers stashed away for long term curing and from looks + SMELL it is on pont by now. Around 3 to 3 and a half month from harvest. Never knew i still had some left. so basically the wind blew in 20 grams of hughgrade weed to smoke till the new btch is ready - christmas is around the corner..

First I saw this bag, opened it and saw the red+green colors. still expected trim, but no nice smelling bubblegum weed - 20 grams, probably was a good ounce plus when stashed away.. !

post-10461-0-26224800-1355866780.jpg

little nugs bam but they look nice and frosty so hell i'd smoke it.

tokage yeah i think it just has a trait that is rare but displays it self sometimes because the grower told me this is the first time he had found seed in his batch. but to be perfectly honest the smoke is perfect like i have had hermie strains that are just ruined flavour wise or even apperance because of the seeds but this platinum kush is like some of the nicest kush i have had in a while its actually better then mot of the sensimilla i can get right now so i can say for sure that its hermi trait didnt affect the potency or flavor at all. its also a strange sort of hermi like usually when you have a plant go hermi you will find ton's of little immature seeds but i havent been able to find any all i am finding is a very few fully formed seeds and very few of them at that like maybe 1 or 2 in a twenty sack but i have also bought 20 sack where there wasent single seed so its a very small amount normally i would just chuck the seeds but this strain was so tasty i figured i better keep them even if its just to be able to grow it myself but i would really like to create f2's so i am hoping i get a good ratio of males to females when i decide to grow these seeds out i have a few plans for it but i need a space where i will be able to maintain mother plants as well i wont be doing this for a little while but i am stoked that i was able to get some seeds of this awsome strain its really some amazing bud and platinum kush is a very popular and hard to find strain in north america . eventually at somepoint in my life i wanna be able to bring my own seed company to market so i have been collecting rare north american strains this is one that i am super glad i got my hand's on and i hope to be in a position to start workin on it in the next 2 years thats the plan at least i don't care if it takes until i am 60 to release my own strains it is gonna happen one way or another.

and the purple kush yeah its got a similar purple plant flavor, alot of people assume purple strains are gonna be like fruity grape flavored and some are but most are a musty floral like odor and flavor kinda hard to describe personally i really like the flavor of purple strains but some get turned off because it is different from what you'd exspect

Cleaned off all sticks and put in a glass jar to bring back a bit more weight and smell and pu the unmistakable chewing gum flavor of the true Bublegummeris o overwhelming - this is delicious stuff - arguably if not the strongest it is the best tasting weed with that typical happy high after lighting up a nice J Girls love it ..

Couldn't find it at a better moment, just when i ran out of cured weed and a few days before harvesting the new stuff - plus christmas around the corner..

This fine picture shows the structure of the original strain best and how important proper long term storage in paper bags really is - brings out all terpenes + breaks down all chlorophyl, you lose weight but gain flavors + potency.

post-10461-0-22474100-1355902764.jpg

• Like 2

wow lookin tasty Bam. And shiny.

Reminds me of some in my stash box i have to share. A SSH but a very lux one. The smell the shine.

Its cured like from heaven, from the shop of my trust in the dutch region i come.

post-14547-0-90572600-1355945110.jpg

underneath the manali hash is that special haze.

left above some of my homegrown K-Train

right side some shiva "same shop"

close up haze

post-14547-0-24675400-1355945118.jpg

and here you see what i meen with shiny...

post-14547-0-42463300-1355945126.jpg

i wish you could break one of this haze buds to feel the love it spreads...

world-peace

Today and tonight is barneys farm auto sweet tooth. Outdoor seed grown indoors. One of the best flavors we have ever had! Done in 70 days, i took her at day 65. Hung 4 days in our room, in jar day 7 and wayyyy nice. Could have went longer for more body medication but I was out of stash. Oneluv and bless my new son Max Ryder

post-16857-0-84933700-1356320535.jpg

post-16857-0-08034700-1356320560.jpg

post-16857-0-17173300-1356845294.jpg

that looks like some bomb sweet tooth , and i am happy you postedd it because i grow auto's quite a bit and i have been dying to see the barneys farm sweet tooth. it looks alot different then the canadian sweet tooh variety that is related to the sweet pink grapefruit but it does look like a strain worth growing i have some non auto sweet tooth seed's from barny's farm lying around and have been considering growing it out but wasent sure cause i havent seen anything from it beside's the advertisement picture and i am sure if the auto strain is bomb the non auto version would be as well!! thanks jahfruit!!!

anyways i got some nice buds to share with everyone today from my new club some old ones and some new but none the less bomb buds and since my normal club has been having a period of bad batchs i am happy atleast that i was hooked up with this new place which has awsome bud like serious ganja !!!

anyways the first batch i have to share is of one of my favourites it's funny enough barneys farm blue cheese a really well grown strain frosty with an obvious skunk background and nice blue hues from the blueberry this frosty strain is definatly a hybrid to be reckoned with!!!.

Blue Cheese _ barneys farm

boxingdaybuds032_zps0354965d.jpg

boxingdaybuds031_zps429e2134.jpg

boxingdaybuds029_zps04bd1a4d.jpg

boxingdaybuds027_zps91826d2e.jpg

boxingdaybuds020_zps59fb2dd4.jpg

i had to share alot of pic's i just love that blue cheese!!!

the next strain while not looking like anything too special if there was such a thing as smell o vision you would see this lemon kush stink's like lemon pinesol with a slight hint of og kush. and whe i say reeks i mean like serious dankness!!!! its very nice and the high is a nice mixture of indica and sativa that would be suitable for any smoker who likes alittle of both worlds!!!

lemon kush

boxingdaybuds003_zps480c2f42.jpg

boxingdaybuds007_zps7f7c4d24.jpg

boxingdaybuds017_zps9fd59592.jpg

and finally yet another batch of the lovely platinum kush!!!

platinum kush

boxingdaybuds008_zps4e8c98ac.jpg

boxingdaybuds011_zps548aa7ef.jpg

boxingdaybuds013_zps9d883ad2.jpg

Hey greeno, yea the auto sweet tooth is da bomb, only thing was that we grew three and all three phenos looked completely different. Not sure how stable the line is but all were killer!!! And they were an outdoor grown indoor, In my opinion you don't even have to jar cure. Thc and cbds are all flowing!!! The flavor is out of this world! "You could" Just dry and smoke. Promix HP lama compost liquid kelp and some other secrets. Oneluv guys

I must say the Auto Sweet Tooth Bomb is awesome ! Best bud seen in a while..Tha Blue cheese looks good, too. I love Lemon kush ! Is it a Greenhouse strain GreenO ?

Finally that amnesia Haze is something else, too. real experts with incredible taste in herbs on this site..lol..

Waiting to showcase theNev. Haze soon ready.,

BTW. this is a glimpse of a nearly ready Tropical ice /female seeds - White widow + Fast flowering haze Hybrid). smells nice already without Jar curing Air drying + paper drying for 5 days, tomorrow I#ll try that out..

A bit of hash - to see the frost you ust doubleclick..

post-10461-0-96487900-1356891519.jpg

post-10461-0-46153500-1356891562.jpg

hey bam , the lemon kush isent a green house strain but is a strain from a company called alien genetics i don't really know much about them other then the lemon kush is a cross of a strain lemon g crossed with a special afghani hindu kush.

but i did pick up a strain today made famous from green house and one of my favourite strains the white shark, ythis batch is really interesting tho i think its a special pheno type because the high is alot more satia influanced and the odor is much more pungent then most batchs of GWS infact the odor is very similar to the canadian strain sweet tooth and has a really strong grapefruit like odor the high is very similar to GWS tho more on the sativa side and the bud formation is pretty typical of what you'd exspect from GWS all an all a great find tho i have always heard of a rare sativa dominate GWS pheno floating around in the dispensary circuit and its a really special bud but because of how many different companies have a white shark in there catalog i can't say for sure if this batch is from green house seeds or another company that uses the same genetics.

White shark

GWS003_zpsd4387fab.jpg

GWS005_zps25aaf905.jpg

GWS008_zpsbca9e198.jpg

GWS010_zps516cb6e9.jpg

GWS017_zps3f10c1eb.jpg

• Like 1

hey everyone , today i only have 1 new strain to share and a few pic's of some more of the GWS from last week.

the one strain i have to share however is a real champion. winner of the treat yourself expo in toronto from a company called humber valley seeds comes a strain known as Grape escape a great strain sort of middle of the road in effect which was supprising i exspected a more indica dominate high from this strain but the flavor and looks are what you'd exspect from a grape strain. the bud is just covered in crystals and is perfectly dryed couldn't as for a better result from a dispensary.

humber valley seed's - Grape Escape

GE2011_zps23d2de4d.jpg

GE2006_zps4c11ec86.jpg

GE2004_zps537b5d32.jpg

GE2001_zps2da41abc.jpg

i also bought another gram of that amazing GWS bud that i had last week honestly looking at the bud doesent give it justice, from apperence you might say yeah that looks bomb or yeah it looks like some averge high grade but one wiff and you'll lose your mind at its unique and pungent odor i honestly hesitate to call this bud white shark because its odor is nothing like what i know white shark to be but it is incredible all the same so maybe call it mystery bud.

White shark / mystery bud???

grapeescape015_zpse6ea9dbb.jpg

grapeescape012_zps8c476802.jpg

• Like 1

white shark, greeno your a proper weedhunter, we should get a badge for those like us too :D

I got some real nice n special today.... dutch production !

"The Scuff" ; 9€

By the moment i saw the green bar of hash i was sure to get the good1 :D very uplifting, in smokereport more lika good weed, no hash at all.

I ve put it next to some tobacco to let you see this amazing color...too bad the smell is not to photograph...

big peace

post-14547-0-70562200-1357907736.jpg

post-14547-0-66200600-1357907739.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...