What are you smoking today??

Greenwitch

Good old 'rez' or 'soapbar' as they say :) Horrible stuff that barely touches the sides when it comes to potency. Most tests done reveal a 1-2% THC content at best, lol :) It contains so much fillers etc and I don't mean anything worthy. Rubber, turpentine, coffee grounds, plastics....Pretty much anything that you don't want coming in contact with your lungs or any part of you for that matter ;(

Stay away from the rez! It may be cheap but it technically isn't even cannabis, just squashed toxins :)

Anyway....lol :) I'm smoking our very own Super Lemon Haze :) Still saving some of that bud of the month entry :) I can't bring myself to destroy it like the other strains, she's my favourite...

fJagYIvl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey everyone here is my 420 smoke i got set up,

420platter021_zps6c5cc3c3.jpg

in the picture above is 3 type's of weed 1 is my home grown White lemon and 2 types of home made budder hash, the budder hash is made from two different pheno's of GHSC white lemon. All the weed in the back row is green house white lemon, the frount row to the left of the budder is GHSC jack herer and the right is og kush.

GHSC Jack Herer

420platter015_zps1ce961d4.jpg

OG Kush

420platter002_zpsce0cb1af.jpg

GHSC White Lemon home grown for the strain hunter's cannabis cup!

420platter006_zps069be013.jpg

HAPPY 420 STRAIN HUNTER'S !!!!!

• Like 1

Nothing great but its all that's dry at the moment. Dinafem seed "white widow x critical mass" automatic. Grown in 70 days cured for a month no smell really "slight green fruit". All of the green gold dust is the close sugar dust off our close up leaf trim from our "s.a.d" sweet afghan delicious auto and the white widow x critical mass. Good art inspiration. Oneluv

post-16857-0-69379500-1366954167.jpg

post-16857-0-86337200-1366954229.jpg

post-16857-0-81789300-1366954261.jpg

• Like 1

today i have a really nice platter of oldschool bud's as well as some of my own homegrown!!

now when someone tell's you homegrown cannabis suck's think back to these picture's. All the marijuana in these picture's a side from the GH White lemon were bought at a canadian dispensary and grown by " professional's" or at least as professional as you ca get currently in canada but top notch grower's none the less.

so first i will show the bud's grown by the pro's in canada all these's bud's range in price from 8$ a gram - 11$ a gram at my local dispensary.

GH Great White shark 10$ a gram

bigwhitesupprise002_zps48d6eeb0.jpg

bigwhitesupprise008_zpsd0f0597e.jpg

canadian royaltiy " jean guy" 8$ a gram

bigwhitesupprise006_zpsf64e6fc8.jpg

bigwhitesupprise007_zps562bc4bb.jpg

GH Jack herer 11$ a gram

bigwhitesupprise009_zpscc280c8a.jpg

bigwhitesupprise012_zpsb2b95161.jpg

Ok so now that you have seen the professional grown bud, Here is my homegrown that i grew for the strain hunter's indoor growing cup!

GHSC White lemon ( homegrown)

bigwhitesupprise015_zps021d17a6.jpg

bigwhitesupprise017_zps14422ef5.jpg

bigwhitesupprise019_zps177e828f.jpg

bigwhitesupprise025_zpsb521bccc.jpg

So as you can see and i am sure most member's of this site know this already it is possible to grow great quality cannabis at home on the cheap. i calculated exactly how much it costed me per gram to produce the bud you see above. and when you include everything exsept the actual light system but still including the bulb i managed to produce the white lemon above at under 25 cent's a gram... and that is why hobby growing is worth while and profitable. and that's my smoke for today the white lemon i will be smoking on for the foreseeable future.

to be honest slight difference's all of those strain's are somewhat similar, jean guy is basically a canadian breeder's version of GWS but instead of super skunk he used skunk #1 the high is pretty similar but the smell and flavor are different Jean guy for some reason reek's of eucalyptus and has a strong taste that is really representative of the odor. the GWS bud i have there on the other hand smell's very floral like violet's or something along those line's it is probably the most floral batch of GWS i have ever had usually i find batch's with a more peppery odor mixed in. the jack herer is killer but again sort of a strange batch, i am used to jack with a strong haze influence but this batch is much more on the indica side of thing's still a good daytime smoke but jack is usually my morning choice this batch however i am saving for the afternoon.

the white lemon is pretty much everything you'd exspect from a El nino x super lemon haze cross nice indica like nugget's fat and dense but with a high and taste that has an undeniable haze influance. i got a few different pheno's in my last grow 2 very distinct one's i found the plant that had the longer spacing between internodes was much taller the the other's and had a longer finnishing time was more on the sativa side while the short single cola indica one's where more on the indica side of thing's but both where surprisingly balanced. there was also a bit of difference in odor between the two pheno's the sativa has a real interesting smell it's like lemon pledge and haze basically while the shorter plant's didn't really have that lemon pledge smell and insted smell more like a white strain but with a heavy haze aroma. quality wise the white lemon easily is at par with the GWS and jack herer and better then the jean guy in my opinion it burn's super clean has a great flavor and an enjoyable high keep an eye out for white lemon bean's because it's one of my favorite strain's from the green house .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

alright hunter's today i got some nice gear to share with you all, i usually have more strain's but today when went shopping i was short on dough. However this was somewhat of a good thing i usually buy the most expensive strain's but today not having all that much cash i had to go for some cheaper option's and was plesently supprised by the over all quality of this strain when considering the price.

so today i have a really bitching batch of blue cheese to try out, i am not sure what company it's from i think barney's farm but i could be wrong on that. the bud is reallly nice and skunky and has a real old schoool kinda smelll remind's me of bud i used to buy in the 90's it is very much cheese influanced but the blueberry give's it alittle more of a fruity vibe. it also have a really nice kinda fermented like aroma probably from a long cure. it burn's really ice and is full flavoured. the best part it's only 7$ canadian a gram so i mean you can't complain with that.

Blue Cheese 7$ a gram value bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluecheddar002_zpse8d10f7f.jpg

bluecheddar005_zpsb747a2bb.jpg

bluecheddar007_zps33dd2a15.jpg

bluecheddar008_zpsc759f229.jpg

so yeah that's it for today, but you gotta love the value eh???? i mean who say's good weed can't be cheap i would easyly pay 10 bux's a gram for this bud but 7$ is a steal it's almost rediculous. ( but i ain't complaining) anyway's until next time happy hunting!!!!

• Like 1

My swazi that was grown with the damnesia , super good smoke and was chuffed with the amount i got , sorry did not weigh it but should last me a week or two lol

Thats what ill be puffing on a while while the Damneisa cures ;)

gallery_9029_72_98095.jpg

• Like 1