What are you smoking today??

Greenwitch

• 2 weeks later...

Today i imagine i smoke:

Amnezia Haze as breakfast

Moving on to dinner hash:

Charras with a touch of cream pollen

For the evening a mix of:

Exodus cheese with a hint of blueberry topped with OG kush.

What? Ooo you mean what we really smoke and not what we like to smoke.. In that case...Nothing

:(

yo if this was a jab at me because i posted so many different types, i didnt just post them because i wanted to look cool thats what i smoke. its not like i smoked tons of pot i will grab like a gram of each. and i usually smoke 3 grams a day rolled into abunch of little spliffs that i smoke 1 every hour like cigarettes so i like a selection usually sativa in the morning hybrids in the mid day hash an indica at night.

my doctor recommends i smoke upto but no more then 3 grams per day. some times i only smoke 2 some time more then 3 it just depends how im feeling that day. but i dont smoke just for fun. i have a very pain full disease and have choosen to make cannabis my pain management drug of choice so i can function. when i was on loads of heavy opiates i would be strapped to my couch everyday. because of how long i have been smoking weed for i can smoke weed all day and still function like a normal day only better because im not in pain all the time.

if i were to give the list of what i smoked today ts probably be just as big as what it was when i posted in the thread the other week.

jack herer, GWS, pink kush autobomb and im saving a nice big hash spliff for bed time. sorry if it seems like im showboating by having so many strains listed but its what i smoked that day, which was the purpose of this thread.

• Like 1

yo if this was a jab at me because i posted so many different types, i didnt just post them because i wanted to look cool thats what i smoke.

hahaha man ^^ some one bought a weed that made him a little paranoid it seems :P

Haha Greeno don't worry we would never make fun of you that way, specially not tokage :brunette: :brunette: Maybe he would try to rape you!!! THAT he could, but make a Jab at you NAAAA ;)

• Like 1

Nice pics man :)

To introduce directly your pictures, you take the link you were copying, and you click on the image logo above the smiley icon, and insert your link ;)

Thanks for sharing your J's ;)

Shouldn't be a problem just google . I can look one up for ya. Bought a pack of Gin & juice in the local headshop yesterday along with a nice wooden pure pipe, which I tested last night with some tiny buds, that really beamed me up nicely at 3 o'clock in the morning . first fell asleep, then headrush. later a nice long Sativa hybrid high- Not sure but it was probably a Lemon Skunk or Lemon Haze or a sour Diesel.. Today it is time for the first samples from my Auto Bomb. Still smells a bit like hay drying since saturday evening, but I sensed that caramel odor Dust was tellig me about. The stuff looks good, but needs a proper curing before I can really judge it.. Looking forwart to smoking that tonight. I am so sensitive to Cannabis atm, that a few puffs will give me a full blown high :-)