What are you smoking today??

Greenwitch

Finally a sample of the famous Cinderella Roc-A-Fella lol. Those crystals are everywhere - looking REAL good. Not every bud is looking aesthetically pleasing.

I picked a test bud from the JACK HERER bout an hour ago, man the little bud made my fingers wet with resin and the smell of the strongest Hashish ever made filled the room. Maybe i am stupid, but I think the upper buds are ready to harvest.. Okay it is only in week 7 or 8 but I vegged him for 2 month, maybe that's why it is so advanced- When it is dry and i smoked it, i know more - otherwise another 8 days or so..

Well, maybe it is still a few weeks more from ready looking at the picked buds in 12 time macro...might get me stoned, though

Looks best throu my loupe - wet with sugar - nice aroma

Will see how it turns out when dried...

Start the day super sativa fresh with some Durban Poison!

post-14455-0-33152500-1341061479.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Now for a Little Purple Tank to start setting down the day!

post-14455-0-89094100-1341061825.jpg

:spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

And last but certainly not least.....the new bud to the forum....localal grown and bred Gallatin Green!!!!

post-14455-0-55552600-1341061783.jpg

:bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

Happy Smoking!!!

• Like 1

Oh yeah....Durban Poison is PHENOM!!! Next time i plan on heading north i will hook ya up!!!!! As for the Purple Tank....thats a crazy off spring from a hermed sour diesel and The Purps!! SUPER smoke....instant high that comes on smooth and lasts for hours! A great mellowing effect without "couch lock" but a very light producer...maybe 120g and 9+ weeks flowering :angry: But very worth it, and the taste!!!!! Oh wow is it soooooo fresh and spicy. My garden had a ton of cedar shreds as ground cover and soooo much of the flavor was absorbed!!! Such an amazing and complex taste!!!

• Like 1

ok the first thing i wanna share today is another batch of sweet tooth number 3 from spice of life seeds notice the pink pistils this strain is like an indica dominate version of sweet pink grape fruit itsd very nice and i strongly recommend it.

IMGP2014.jpg

IMGP2027.jpg

the second is apollo 11 from brothers grim great sativa dominate strain really stinky stuff

IMGP2041.jpg

and last has gotta be my new favourte kush strain amazing flavor great medicinal value over all i would give this strain 9.7 out of 10 its just really great GHS bubba kush

IMGP2049.jpg

• Like 2

lolol yeah that home would not stand for long ^^

Nice buds elektro your friend seem to have given you nice stash, do you know what strai it was with those buttons growing?

And greeno as always very nice looking buds, the bubba seems very dark and what you say about her seem to describe a nice weed ^^ Gotta try her someday..

Have a good smoke guys ;)