What are you smoking today??

Greenwitch

Bam-bhole : yeah man that sucks but to be honest kush can get kinda boring at times i find alot of kush varieties because of how popular it has become in canada and north america have been over used in breeding projects tot he point where alot of kush's end up tasting the same. dont get me wrong i like kush but its getting to the point where kush is overshadowing alot of really quality strains and the general public who smoke but dont care about genetics have gotten to the point where they will say weed is good only if its kush and if it doesent smell like kush it isent worth there time so everyone sells kush on the street its over priced and small counts and if it isent kush it's m39 and nothing in between. which would be perfect if i was a kush fan but i grew up smoking strains like widow and jack herer, different haze varieties and lots of hybrids and many of those strains in canada are impossible to find on the street. i got lucky and was able to get a medical licence so i can know get the strains i like. hopefully tho one day more countries will adopt the dispensary model so more people can have access to rare strains of cannabis it is really the best method to purchacing cannabis wether it be for recreational use or medical purposes, one day tho hopefully.

dispensary update!!!!!

today i just have a few things to share the first is probably one of the most interesting sativa dominate versions of jack herer i have ever seen. the bud that the bud tender took out to show me wqas a bud that was probably closer to 2 ounces just massive, the buds are fluffy with massive marble size calyx's the bud is loaded with crystal's and the bud has that classic jack herer skunk haze fresh smell. the high is different then most jack herer i have smoked it is very clear and racy with barely any indica whatsoever not something iwould smoke before bed, but exstremely nice to smoke in the morning with a big cup of coffee.

jack herer : sativa pheno unknown breeder

pinappleexpressbudssecond005.jpg

pinappleexpressbudssecond011.jpg

the second is more of an update, about 3 days ago i posted a picture of a new strain to my dispensary the pineapple express, it was a extremely amazing skunky like hybrid frosted to the tee and just amazing smoke so good the first batch of it sold out in less then 2 days, yesterday a second batch of this stuff arrived and i was lucky enough to get some of it this morning ther bag was already half empty when i got there. it is similar to the first batch in quality altho the buds are alittle denser in this batch.

pineapple express 2nd batch (a picture of the first batch is in my last post for comparison)

pinappleexpressbudssecond016.jpg

pinappleexpressbudssecond025.jpg

Wonderful buds mountain grower ! Raelly wished I could try of that to smoke !!!

Imagine we could just mail us some samples..lol

That purple KUSH looks tempting as well !

That Jack Herer Hash was pretty amazing, not on the level of the White Widow finger hash but not far from it.

Very potent- an interesting experience

Smoked a birthday blunt late last night with a fine mix of mainly White Widow compact buds with some nicely cured Himalaya Gold buds . For the fill I added some more leafy fresher HG buds ( most HG buds have a high leaf to calyx ratio) till it was the right size - Taste was KING and the high much more relaxed/easy to handle than when smoking the fresher samples.

I don't smoke cigarettes so it is either a pure Joint (paper) - always a bit too harsh since I hate filters on pure grass J's.

Blunts oth burn nicer, taste better and are all in all the stronger/better choice. Downside I need at lest 1.5 grams better 2 grams.

Of course without filter as well. That is the nicest part of it anyway - taste the brown sugar from the High grade AND the additional aroma of the blunt variety.

Next on the list is properly cured JACK I guess.

Finally got my own blend to smoke - I mix up some of those White Widow Compact buds with properly cured Jack Herer grapes and wrap that up with some nice fresher leafy Himalaya Gold. This mixture smells so nice and gives me a strong but fine balanced high/stoned when smoked in a blunt..

For the pipe I prefer the White Widow buds on the ground and add some of that medical buds from the Big Bang above. This is so peppery and over ripe that I don't smoke it on it's own but with the white widow the high is also very nice.

alright i got some good buds to show you guys today i think i figured out how to post pic's when its like this my last post seemed to work so here are some of the buds i have to smoke today.

pineapple express 3rd batch

infinitybuds029.jpg

infinty (burmese sativa X fucking incredible)

popo010.jpg

popo013.jpg

Hawaiian yellow ( not to sure what this is probably a hawiaiian skunk strain)

APOLLO11SCHOOL002.jpg

APOLLO11SCHOOL005.jpg

black domina sensi seeds

APOLLO11SCHOOL011.jpg

Apollo 11 brother grim special batch

APOLLO11SCHOOL030.jpg

APOLLO11SCHOOL022.jpg

• Like 1

its really nice, its really fresh tastings like a supped up skunk strain and has a good mix of sativa an indica. its werid its really fresh smelling so when i firat made a post i coulden't figure out if it was a haze or skunk odor i was smelling but its definatly skunk, its a cross of trainwreck and mowie wowie but other then the increased resin production and maybe alittle of a ruffness to the skunk its really leaning to the mowie wowie but lik,e a suped up version

• Like 1

the apollo 11 is amazing , i love ever batch ive gotten of this strain over the past year or so but this one was especially fruity flavor one thing that really makes this batch stick out because apollo's flavor is usually no where near as pungent as the odor but this batch is actually comparable . the strain is a really fast flowering strain and is short for a sativa dominate hybrid, which makes its an amazing plant for people in areas like me where sativa plants aren't very popular and harder to come by. so its really nice to have a strain around that mature as quick as indica so i can actually get some fully riped sativa.its really a hell of a strain, there's just so many things i love about it it smells so cheesy and tropical at the same time and the resin clusters in such a way that it makes the bud look fuzzy the full melt hash is to die for literally some of the best and most unique stuff ive had.

the black domina is also a pretty interesting strain the high is very indica and stoned like the taste is kinda like and afghani kush but an interesting kinda real nice relaxing high goes great with coffee at the end of the day, its interesting because usually with something with a kush odor to it the kush over powers everything but this strain has that hashish floral smell and the kushy odor is in the background the high is also very afghani its potent but easy to handle giving you a strong mellowed out relaxation really nice to smoke before bed

even tho i am pretty loaded with marijuana my dispensary got some new strains and batches in that i just had to purchase so again today i have some new things to share only one new strain but some new batch's of some of my favorites.

the first strain i am gonna share is one i have yet to try until today its a sativa dominate hybrid with very little indica,m the strain is from TGS subcool called chernobyl, it is a cross of TGA's trainwreck ( not the arcata version, AKA bloodwreck) X trinity X jack the ripper. the high is very sativa dominate potent tho and long lasting the bud smells sweet and sour a little citrus to it as well a ruff skunk haze odor. this batch is well ripened the high is clear and high at first and relaxing on the come down a very nice mixture.

TGA Subcool's chernobyl

tgabuds001.jpg

tgabuds004.jpg

tgabuds013.jpg

the second strain is one i have posted quite a bit resonantly so many times i couldent tell you exsactly which batch im on but this is a new batch from the last i posted still at a similar quality this strain is amazing tho if you have the opertunity to buy from liberty seed this strain infinity or vancouver island seed co's 420 they are the same strain and both are amazing the fermented fruity odor and its mixture of high and heavy sativa/ indica makes it a very interesting strain for fans of ether variety.

liberty seed infinity

tgabuds015.jpg?t=1344977427

tgabuds016.jpg

tgabuds018.jpg

and the last is a new batch of purple kush, this strain is a staple in my dispensary and because of how long it has been on the menu and all the different growers that grow it i have been able to try a number of different variation's of this strain ranging in odor's from fruity and flora to metalic with hints of cinnamon. personally i feel it is always a slam dunk no matter what type i have tried a very heavy indica strain, great for insomnia and pain relief.

tgabuds022.jpg?t=1344978394

tgabuds028.jpg

tgabuds023.jpg?t=1344978579

• Like 2

Hey tokage the buds in the pictures are sort of on the exspensive side the infinity and chernobyl are 11$ and the purple kush is 10$, i usually buy the best thing in stock regarless of price which isent always the exspensive options for instance today i went in and bought a 9 $ gram an 8$ and another gram of that chernobyl at 11$ and to be honest my favorite is the 9$ gram take a look at these shots to see what i am talking about.

first is the 8$ skunk #1 organic

subcoolbuds006.jpg

subcoolbuds004.jpg

second is my favourite batch i have ever had of Jean Guy the popular canadian clone only strain

subcoolbuds009.jpg

subcoolbuds010.jpg

ande last is a shot of the bud i bought today from the same batch of chernobyl, normally i wouldent post pictures from the same batch but the pic's turned out really good the bud is ridiculously crystal covered .

subcoolbuds011.jpg

subcoolbuds012.jpg

subcoolbuds013.jpg

as you can see all the buds look pretty dope and the quality of the 8$ isent that far off, you'd even be suprised to see the 7$ and 6 $ options

• Like 2

yeah dust the strain is pretty crazy as well really indica dominate probably as close as you could get to pure, if grown in the right environment the leafs turn a like deep brown color its really something else to see i just wish paradise seeds would post there genetics because they have some great strains.

Mein Schatz - my treasure on display 4 your pleasure...

5 gram of perfectly cured High Grade - the crumbling light green/red is a rest of the 5 gram White Widow compact buds I stashed in there months ago, the darker is rom the remaining Himalayah Gold and the more compact flowers are from a Jack Herer bud I put away for long time curing. Just stripped it from the bunker 10 minutes ago to refill my sealed bag with goodies for special combustion - This little bag got an aroma diploma good enough for a perfume like Opium No 5 ..lol

Luv it , the Jack's smell has lost all of it's mean fragrances and instead smells so fruity/yummie - good enough to eat !

Personal stash DeLuxe..

post-10461-0-88726400-1346032384.jpg

One more under artificial lights 35 Watts Photo lights CFL..

It is late at night and this is the best shot I could get...Somehow the camera refuses to take close ups..

I have no instruction manual for it 12 time MACRO so doublecliking will show some trichome heads - sadly no smell-o-vision

One more under artificial lights 35 Watts Photo lights CFL..

It is late at night and this is the best shot I could get...Somehow the camera refuses to take close ups..

I have no instruction manual for it 12 time MACRO so doublecliking will show some trichome heads - sadly no smell-o-vision

FYI the JH is on top next to the sealing/opening of that bag, the WW on the ground, the dark as mentioned some HG - only less than 1 gram..

post-10461-0-56601500-1346033177.jpg

Ooops nearly forgot the regular everyday smoking supply - the remaining Big Bud with it's strong peppery odor and medical relaxing qualities...

Not my fascination BUT not that bad tasting as one might think from the aroma.. For those who like cigars or strong tobaccos - probably a nice basic for a blend...

post-10461-0-86210900-1346034683.jpg