GWS green house grow.

Gfarmer

i'm not sure i gotta figure out how much of it im gonna need for my klashnikova autos. i didn't purchase the stuff i apllyed to be a nutrient tester so i have to do a comparison grow for sure as my next indoor grow im gonna do canna base nutrients VS powder feeding GHSC. then i wanna use some of it on my outdoor crop. but im pretty sure they gave me extra. because i asked for 10 seeds planning on doing 2-4 of them indoors and the rest outdoors. but i meen its a kg bag and it says to use a gram per L every second watering so thats 1000 L's which is quite a few feedings so i just have to sit down and work it out as to not dissappoint anyone who intrusted me with free product i also wana make sure i wouldent be breaking the rules but using the stuff on a plant that is already in the middle of flowering. but if its alright then i definatly will use it on the GWS ive been dying to see how well this powder feeding holds up.

• Like 1

naw its just the indica stuff or at least its got the exsact same levels as the indica stuff 16+6+26 (2) yeah i dont no why it says short flowering insted of indica at first i was thinking like it was for short plants like autos but i think the short flowering is reffering to the length of the flowering period like how indicas are usually 8-9 weeks that sort of thing. i was wondering that myself but i went and checked online and it says its got the same stuff and the package is the same color as the indica bag plus all of there autoflowering plants are labled in the indica section on the powderfeeding site.

If you are ready to grow green house then you have a need to take a good amount of care of it. First provide the good amount of hydroponic light for the better development of the plant in the green.

sorry mani dont really get what you meen like do you meen if im ready to grow green house strains or for green house cause i already am an offical seed tester and nutrient tester for them. but if you meen growing geen house strains i hear you you get a better results in hydro with high wattage but i am working on a super tight budget and im living in a situation that isent no ideal for growing i rent a room so i have to live in the same room as my plants and my room is only 8 x 10 feet.

i am really poor and im sick so its hard for me to work steady so i dont have the funds to get big lights and hydroponics set up to make matters worse i live in an old building with a crappy wiring job and my fuse box cant handle me using more then like 400W's at a time so im maxing out with just my 300W's and a fan but its not like i could upgrade if i wanted to because my landlord pays the energy bill and she doesent know what im up to so i cant allow the bills to go up to high or she will start suspect things.. but giving my situation and my ghetto set up i feel im pulling some pretty decent results and it means alot to me that the dudes at greenhouse decided to take a chance in allowing me to test there strains and nutrients even tho im just starting out growing indoor and i dont have a setup that can really handle much more then 4 small flowering plants at a time.

i wish i could have a huge set up going and when i move next month im gonna start upgrading my set up but for the moment this is what i got to work with for better or worse so im just trying to make the best of it. thanks for comming by and i hope in the comming months i can impress you with quality and yields i manage to pull out of my smaller starter setup.

No need to declare yourself to that guy. Your one of the guys with the best results perplant and your journals are top notch. I guess he meant Grrenhouse as in outdoors big time grenhouses or supm like that. I think they changed the na,es from Indica to short flowering for the north american market, o it is not as obviousely connected to growing seeds..Waiting for my Test pacl as well, but Franco is in Toonto..

You are checking them Strain Hunters out - you live in Toronto don't you ?

Anyway back to the program.. and the Great white shark.

BTW something funny

Today was extra hot and I had a garden door open, while working on my grow room nxt door and getting some material when aa stray cat went amoc trying to escape throu a window, that was only opened a tiny bit. Darn kitten wrecked everything on the window sink including the bowl with the Coco Jiffy with my last GWS seed inside..lol

It ain't even a cat belonging to anyone in the building..

Luckily I could find the seed, it had just cracked and started to grow a rootlet.. Will plant it tomorro.w. So I can compare one with GHE nutes and one with the GHS feedings.

One thing i don't understand - how come we are supposed to feed the exact same amounts in VEG + in Bloom ?

bye

Bam

thanks for the support bam, i know shouldent sweat when people question my techiques and set up. but being some what new to the hole indoor thing i also dont wanna look stupid ether. so thanks for the support.

thats brutal about the cat, its funny tho i had a similar situation happen to me none of my seed stock got messed up but i had a bird fly into my room last week and i wouldent leave it just kept flying around the place it was brutal..

yeah with regards to the expo im planning on going to it this weekend, if i can find the time hopefully ill be able to find the green house table.

yeah to answer your question about the nutrients my guess would be they wanted to release a all in one user friendly nutrient so they probably choosed settings that would work for both bloom and veg stages ether way tho im sure itll be good stuff to use i doubt green house would release something that wasent any good but i couldent tell you why they picked the levels they did i know they dont use this stuff in the grow sessions videos.

UPDATE!!! Day 27 of 12/12 GWS!!!

so yeah its day 27 of 12/12 and the resin is packing on its even showing up on some fan leafs which is nice. everythings been going pretty good i just flushed the plant i couldent even tell you with how much water because i had to just bring it over to the shower and let the water go, it gets pretty heavy when its filled with water even tho its only like a 30 /35L container i couldent imagen handiling a bunch of 60L's containers on my own with out wheels or a trolley or something to cart it around.

if you dont mind im just gonna wail out with some photos

GWSfloweringpasy29014.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29015.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29016.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29018.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29021.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29022.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29024.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29026.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29027.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29028.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29029.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29030.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29031.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29032.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29034.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29035.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29035.jpg

Yeehaaaa !!! Damn that plant has grown quite an amazing amount esp. the buds start to look like shark's teeth.. Lovely - Yeah i know the problem with the weight of a fresh watered or flushed pot.

You wouldn't believe how heavy that AB pot is when I carry it around it gives my back pain ! It is only a 10 litre pot but packed with soil to the brink, so it is much heavier than the JACK or WW in their 14 litre pots..

I am getting para that that darn cat actually marked herself or peed on my AB late at night outside, otherwise I cannot explain myself why it smells of catpiss..lol

tried to clean the leaves and thereby may have watered her too much and the guano ( 50 grams ) in the soil is rotting and starts to smell strange

I will flush her anyway - better earlier than planned ..

Somehow that GWS see is visible and seems to lift VERY slowly from the soil.. I should kill that cat !!!

Nah not really...

I am wondering if the ph rate makes the difference from VEG(5,5) to flower (6.2) on the GHS feedings ?

Adding some Molasses or Green Sensation is always a possibility just like Guano or other goodies.

They made a fine selection as far as nutes go... all the plant needs is in there ...

Damn your GWS looks so healthy and clean, of course after flushing they always look their best..

Best of luck and a happy day ..

ONE BAM

Perfect man, your treating her with love and for sure she is giving it back to you!! She looks very healthy and those buds are already thriving after 30 days of flow :D

Remind me on what nute are you running her? the powder feeding you received?

Keep the goo updates coming ;)

Have a good grow

i started the plant on DNF but the DNF went bad and had solid chunks of salt in it so i bought a cheap all in one fertilizer for like herbs and flowers its got a nice ratio of npk 15 /10 / 26 and then all he minerals and stuff that is in the green house seed company powder feed at the same levels exsept magnesium and it doesent have a name the fertilizer it came in a little bin thats white with just the levels and instructions on the side. im thinking tho im gonna just use the green house stuff from here on out because tey gave me a decent chunk of the stuff so i will definatly have enough left over to do a few comparison grows and an all powder feed grow.

but i noticed a difference within the first weeks after i gave it the new nutrients DNF is just not that great its levels are werid and it leaves residue that makes it really sensitive to burning the plants and it doesent have any of the micro nutrients or minerals like the other stuff does, its just an N,P,K mixture the second i gave it the nutrients with all te other stuff the iron , copper , molybendum and all that other stuff all the leaves have a nice color and they all have a sort of oily coating.i was skeptical about using an all in one formula because you have less control over the levels of nutrients but i think its a killer thing to have especally if your a beginner or you wnna focus your attention on you technique more this way you can get an easy base level for quality and try to improve the yeild and quality using other methods then using high quality feeding.

the idea behind my resoning for using an all in one formula right now is that im still learning so what i wanna do is upgrade when im confeident my skill will match the investment that way im not going through the beginning of the learning phase insted of making the investment and then learning that way im confident on getting a return thats worth the risk and money put into into it.

Here are a few more shots that i wasent able to upload the first time because my computer was freezing.

GWSfloweringpasy29036.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29037.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29038.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29040.jpg

GWSfloweringpasy29041.jpg

hey i just thought i would post a few pics of the green house strains im smoking today i got a really crystal covered gws batch and some bubba kush both are excellent and grown to perfection. i can only hope my GWS turns out half as good but i think its cool to compare ether way anyways heres some shot's.

GWS

GreatWhiteSharkbudsTCC024.jpg

GreatWhiteSharkbudsTCC035.jpg

GreatWhiteSharkbudsTCC037.jpg

Bubba Kush

GreatWhiteSharkbudsTCC040.jpg

also sorry bam i missed you question from my update from earlyer today.

with regards to the ph levels the soiless composition i am growing in is peat moss which tends to be pretty acidic to counter act this at the beginning of the grow i use a ph of around 7 as the plant vegged i slowly brought it down now i use about a 6.5 maybe lower i use the test strips so i couldent tell you the exsact number. unfortunatly i dont have enough test strips to test as much as i'd like to next time i get some dough im gonna go out and get some stuff so i couldent tell yu about wether slowly rasing the ph in flowering will make a difference with resin production i can tell you that i when im in flowering i pretty muc just keep it steady and it seems to be working for me so far, once i get better equipment i will run tests to see what the difference is because im always trying to find the best way to make the resin pop.

• Like 1

Damn you to north of sweden man you and your beautiiiful buds!! how come you never send us any by postal mail? :P :P

Hehe very nice budz as alaways, you musr REAAAALLY love GWS cause she is always there when you buy ;)

And indeed she is looking super frosty and perfect.

Have a goood smoke lucky one

super frosted leaves and pretty dense buds 1 Enjoy the smoke man. My question was more based on the feeding as the only difference in use recommended is the difference in ph levelf rom VEG to flower-so it seems to make quie a difference.

With my GHE nutes in VEG it is 3 : 1 ROW/BLOOM and vice versa 3 parts Bloom + 1 part GROW in Bloom. After final flush 40 ml of RIPEN should be added - then cut down.. wokls pretty good- the NPK numbers really even out that way

RIPEN got 0-6-5 !

Anyway - they will definitely know what works at Greenhouse headquarters

on the menu today besides the left over GWS, i felt like getting some nice soft hash,

so here is a picture of the lovely afghani black hash i bought this morning, this hash is amazing when i was in grade 7 & 8 i used to buy this stuff and iit came stuck to the back of a penny dark brown sticky malleable brown on the outside gold on the inside heavy indica hash what you see here is two grams of the stuff 15$ per gram.hashpics013.jpg

as for the weed today i have a g of that GWS left from last night as well as some autobomb and i bought 11$ worth of pink kush thismorning with the hash a really nice kush strain heavy indica strong kush flavor nice and frosty more to the solid ndica then the bubba which was also very nice. 11$ a gram

pink kush picture

hashpics021.jpg

group shot of the hash and the pink kush. what you see here is 2 grams of hashish and 1 gram of weed altogether costing 41$

hashpics025.jpg

• Like 2

heres a picture of some bud that only cost 8$ a gram i bought the other week and its just awsome

jean guy 8$ per gram

JG_bud.jpg

the hashish being 15$ is pricey but i meen usually on the street when you buy 10$ worth of hash you get a .7. and if you only have 10$ they will sell you a .7. but there hash is always lab tested and always of a certain quality its also always there they always have these 5 strains to choose from then they have oil as well that is cheaper.

and extracts that cost alot of money but worth every penny the budder is anywhere from 60$ - 100$ a gram but a gram of budder usually last me 3 weeks - a month.

and there hashish is really strong too i can get a really good buzz going from just 1 bottle toke a gram of hash from the club will last me usually 2 days as where my old supply i would smoke a gram in a night or 2 sittings.

you also gotta remeber its a medical store so they have the cheap options to compete with health canada. an ounce of m-39 goes for the same price as an ounce of health canada weed but the m-39 is grown by a professional all organic and super nice and i usually dont like m-39 unless its grown really well. then they ave the average priced stuff 7$-10$ and the pricy stuff 11$-12$ usually rare genetics grown in a special way or someting special about it. like the GWS its grown hydroponic with "organic" nutrients'and cured for 8 months in air tight jars. or the apollo 11 and cinderella 99 is pretty pricy at 12$ a gram but its the orginal brothers grimm versions which is almost impossible to find because the company went out of business like 10 years ago grown in supersoil and again cured for 6-8 months. that kinda thing

which is what makes it possible to medicate quite nicely there is on average 40 strains of weed ranging from all different prices and quality and new strain come in every thursday. and they have contact with the growers so they can tell you specifically how it was grown if you wanna know even sometime what company its from. its honestly the best weed connection in toronto just from the selection alone and its really easy to become a member i love the dispensary model in canada but out of all of them the TCC rocks so hard like most dispensarys have maybe 5-10 strains in toronto since i have been a member the TTC hasent had under 10 indicas and like 7 sativa's and that was considered a drought and they always have a cheap option an average option and a supreme option which is killer.

if you live in canada PM me and ill try to figure out if you can apply to beome a member, even if you live outside toronto they do mail order and its a network so theres one in ever province across canada.

• Like 1

Don't forget it is canadian dollars not Euros 1 In Dam you pay 12 to 15 for that quality afghani hash easily ! So if you do the math these prices are quite reasonable.

As a reminder back in the late 1970ies this hash in commercial NPL pressed plates - A mixture of afghan 60% 30 % Paki & 10 % Nepal pollen costed DM 7.50 per gram - 600 per 100 gram plate and 5 DM if you bought 1 pound or art least a quarter pound every other week. Okay DM is only 50 cent but remember how much a pack of shag or cigarettes or a bread costed 35 years ago and that was when the borders where wide open and afghanistan was a Hippie mekka with many travellers - same as Kashmir.. So don't get the wrong idea besides 1 gram of that hash will give you 2 or 3 nice buzzes - more than 1 gram of weed definitely - smoking weed is A LOT more costly than smoking hash, unless you smoke big Chillums with 2 grams 5 times per day, like we used to do back then..lol

• Like 2

Okay,

Don't you see how much it costs to grow weed in high quality indoors + how much work it is and how time consuming ? Plus medical use = legal ? I m not so sure - people want to get paid for their risks and make some profit. If you are part of a circle of "compassionate growers" prices will fall afaik and importing Afghani hash is not part of any medication deal it is simply importing of drugs = criminal act , sad but true..

• Like 1

I agree with both of you guys, my dreamer side of course can only suport tok, cause what he clames is what we would all dream off, cheap and excelenbt weed and medication ^^

But i agree Bam not only it is not that cheap too grow, you'll need gardener, a rent for the dispensaries, elec bills, etc.. and the more you legalize it, the more they will tax it too, now that canada has medical use of marijuana i guess the states takes their parts.. and when the comparison between Drug dealers and Government's charges to transport and sell weed, i think we can wonder who the thieves are ^^

When i see the charges i had when i wanted to create my sandwich company, i can't imagine how much they would take on weeds thos little B. ^^

Afaik Canada has those compassionate grower circles going on and people like what's his name again that cool Grower with sunglasses gives away lots of weed to really sick and dying people from his 99 plant each gets 1000 watts HPs and yields a kilo grow house; but dispensaries and growers must make some money - sure 41 dollars for 3 gram hash & weed is costly. but what habit or medication is not ?

• Like 1

i grow A-grade bud for 12 years...

That's what you think :lol: :lol: :tease: :tease:

Haha i feel in good mood today ^^

Kidding man i know you're a A grade grower ;) And i understand your point of view too ;)

i get what your saying but i dont think you quite understand the pricing its not like they are street dealers, it is a business with overhead , employee's to pay they make all there own edibles and employe a Julliard trained chef , there is alot of money involved. they also don't employ or grow any weed. they have a network of growers they buy from so its not up to the store as to what the grower charges. and they still try to get a large amount of affordable strains. as you can see below. all the hashish is import so the price of the hash is fixed its always 15$ a gram and they always have 5 different types. then the legal fee's it is a chain and i dont think there isent one province that isent fighting an on going court case with huge legal fees that has been going on for 10 years. they have 2 store frounts in toronto alone in the city i might add that dont pay for them selfs. and probably about 40 employee's in toronto alone that dont work for free. so your not think about that side of the coin, its not like this organisation is ran through a basement. its also a non profit organization that is gone over with a fine tooth comb because the government is looking for any way to shut them down so im sure if they could afford to sell the weed even cheaper they would. i know the owner of the toronto location and he is in no way a rich man infact the owner spends alot of his time as a bud tender at the downtown store because they can't afford to hire enough tenders.

this is just a quick list of some of the strains that are on the menu today that are under 10$ a gram

Headband x Sage $9

Grapefruit $8

Skunk #1 $7 (subsidized)

Cantaloupe $9

Juicy Fruit $8

Jean Guy $8

Mountain Tops $6

Blueberry $9

M-39 $6

Value Kush $8

Lemon Kush $9

Burmese kush$9

but i do understand where you are coming from tho there are dispensary's in the state's that supply all there own weed and still sell all of there strains at like 12$-15$ a gram and that i feel is wrong. in canada because of the way these dispensaries have to run, they can't just go and get a business lience from the city so inorder to open shop they have to be registered as a Non profit organization. they aren't allowed to grow there own medicine and technically speaking they aren't even legally allowed to sell weed. but the courts havent figured out what to do with these places yet so they allow them to stay in operation in ontario other provinces havent been as lucky . but like they have to run the organization to the letter which means keeping a detailed report of income, what they pay there employee's the overhead at the two location eg scales heat water baggies the food that goes into the edibles the owner is allowed to pay himself a modest salary which he doesent even he barely makes the same pay as a bus driver. and then there is the morgage on the two locations in toronto both locations are right in the city so we are talking million dollar locations.

and even still i'd say in toronto its the cheapest thing around maybe there is strains that cost alittle more but they have so many quality cheap strains that it doesent really matter, and i for one dont mind spending a few extra dollars for something special when i have so many cheaper options. also the quality of the 6 dollar weed still beats the quality of any dealer on my street and in toronto the average gram is 10$ so thats almost half price.

here is a picture of the 6$ M39

M39_bud.jpg

• Like 2

i would also like to add tokeage that i am with you 100% weed can be super cheap to produce when you count gram per $ invested its insane, and the black market has set the price of weed in a way that is just rediculous.

when i was in high school, me and my friends all got sick of getting .7's for 10$ so we decided to make a change and we all pooled our money together and grabbed a half pound to start and sold it at 1 gram for 10$ or 2 for 15$. within a month we had the business of pretty much the whole school. then kids from other areas used to travel to our school just to grab. next thing you know everyone is selling 2 for 15$ and grams for 10$ it was pretty sweet we effected the price of weed in our hole neighourhood. pissed off alot of dealers we got set up a couple of times and took a few beat downs but in the end it was worth it.

but i totally believe weed should be cheaper to the point where when i grow weed i pretty much give away more then i smoke to neighbour's and friends sick people i have people offer to buy weed from me and i just turn them down but throw them a couple joints. but to me i grow more for a hobby i like to look at the plant learn things about the strains i like to smoke and i dont really invest very much money in my grows the 4 auto bombs i just did costed me only the price of soil and a few containers to grow because i had the lights and got the seeds and nutrients for free and the energy bill is included in my rent. so i keep enough to lighten my wallet until i can have another harvest but other then that i like to share with the community , friends and sick people who are hard up like i am.

thats the number 1 reason i want it legalized i dont think criminals should be allowed to exploit this plant and the people who love it any longer i think its discusting how many people profit in the way they do from something that anyone can grow with half a green thumb, an empty closet and a few bucks. seed companies i can understand because breeding is a talent and should be compensated as such. but criinal organizations that control the markets for marijuana just simply because its illegal. i think we as pot smokers need to do something about it like imagen if everyone who smoked weed grew 1 plant continually just one and then harvest and then start another one and then harvest and so on kept half and gave the other half away to other smokers who then did the same the price of weed would go right down. and in canada te penalty for growing one plant is next to a slap on the wrist. this senario isent unrealistic if you really think about it.

i wanna actually try to figure out a way to promote small time hobby growing. like work with a small set and and just try to make like a formula for how to get the most bang for your $ out of a small set up, something that could be easyly replicated and make manual for how to do it like a book or video that has everything step by step day by day with all the equipment and techniques written out, i think it would be really cool there isent enough grow videos for small cost effective set ups. im a pot head have been for like 10+ years i've watched all the popular high times grow videos but for some reason i had the idea up until a few months ago that with my budget the only way i could grow was outdoors thinking that indoors costs an arm an a leg.

• Like 2

Bomb post, I've seen your set-up and it works - I tried to do it on the cheap but soon got lost in a market full of promising products I never knew existed and since I wanted to do it right I was constantly broke since march..lol

By now I got the basics, but over here electricity is crazy x-pensive 25 cent per kilowatt hour and prices will go up soon again MASSIVE, so that monster of next bill is always in the back - without selling some homegrown soon I will run out of food and clothes I fear - paying a bill for 6 month would see me broke that month or without juice without any money stashed away for that occasion. It is a crying shame.. I could run 2 400 watt lights atm. but use only one because of the high costs - wished we had those cheap 400 and 600 watt CFL grow lights over here like in the states but maximum here are 250 and those cost 89.95 - so forget that.

Importing from the Uk would be cheaper If they wouldn't have those crazy expensive porto cost 19.90 pounds porto plus 40 pounds for a 300 watt light - too expensive, too.

A fucked up situation. Wonder what the politics behind those high prices for CFL is all about. Bet those lobbyists in Berlin tell the politricians to keep prices for CFL at high levels, so they can sell their obscene priced juice. Damn electricity should be a state monopol with regulated prices.

Just 20 years ago it was a state owned organization and since then prices have quadrupled (up more than 400 % and billions and billions of profit for the e-co's , soon only rich people can afford electricity - a crying shame even worse than those criminal dope smugglers imo.

• Like 1