GWS green house grow.

Gfarmer

Hopefully 10 days will do for the Sharkie ! How you like your Indicas - couch lock or medium ?

The White Rhino should be a strain for ya - A Hybrid with an even bigger cola and the color right between White + Cheese.. lovely buds - maybe another time..

Good luck with your timing !

bam - yeah totally white rhino is definatly one the list of being one of the next strains i grow i got a few things ahead of it tho mainly sensi star, ,trainwreck and ams but i definatly am gonna do white rhino soo becuse i really dig strains with afghani in them but to have afghani mixed with white widow that is insane.

and with regard to how i like my indicas it depends on the strain really great white shark has alittle more sativa in the mix if the plant is like 80 % indica then i like it really ripend like more amber colour crystals if its gotmore sativa i try to go for like all cloudy and like 15% amber. but i smoke them for different things as well i need a really heavy indica to get that super couch lock feelinng cause of how much an often smoke and i would use that for helping me sleep and late night pain killer.

but with great white sharki use it for my day time pain relief so i need it to be ripe but not like majority amber ripe just after the cloudy stage. but i never like to harvest when the crystals are still see through because i need my weed to be of a certain potency regardless of the purpose i am using it for.

Makes perfect sense to me ! I am not the type to go for the most amber/over ripe Indicas , too. But clear or only cloudy is not my fascination either. A certain level of ripeness is a must - I hate green bananas, but am not a fan of brown neither - Same with herbs ! Hope the GWS is at the right stage in 8 days !

UPDATE DAY 52 12/12

i ent back and recounted and found out i miss counted the dates and i am actually on day 52 today the tricromes are all nice and cloudy and alittl amber but it still needs some time unfortunatly imy camra is out of batteries and i am broke so i might not be able to take pics again till after the harvest but i managed to get a few shots in today before it died. another thing i am worried about is yesterday i found three small banana shaped things so i think it might have started to go hermie so i carefullycut the out and checked the hole plant over for more and there wasent any i also looked or seeds forming and couldent find any so ithink i might b alright but ill just have to wait and see itsucks tho.

finalshots019.jpg

finalshots018.jpg

finalshots017.jpg

finalshots016.jpg

finalshots015.jpg

finalshots014.jpg

finalshots013.jpg

finalshots010.jpg

finalshots008.jpg

finalshots006.jpg

finalshots005.jpg

finalshots004.jpg

finalshots003.jpg

finalshots002.jpg

finalshots001.jpg

• Like 2

the colas rock hard. yeah its really close to harvest not even weeks, days. the tricromes are already satisfatory for me cloudy and like 10 %- 15% amber im just waiting for all the hairs to change right now its like 85% brown hairs which shouldent take very long i was planning on cutting it down on day 56 and its day 52 so soon enough i gotta do it that day wether its done or not cause im leaving to go up north soon.

as for the smell its strong, i dont know if youve ever smelled a nice fresh bud of the stuff but its got this really distinct fresh smelling odor in the grow session's video franco describes its as i think jasmine or violet. its definetly a special odor its got th spicyness from the white widow but with the floral / hashish like aroma of superskunk stands out and combined it makes for really pungent but plesent like i wouldent never descirbe the odor as abrasive and i have heard people who dont smoke weed describe some kush strains as offensive i dont think anyone could say that about great white shark, my mom hates the smell of weed and when i showed her this plant she loved the way it smelled and that says something because ive never heard her say that about weed before.

very very nice top cola man :) And all the other buds look good too tho! :)

For how long did you flush her? she definitly looks like she will fall down soon, and i hope you'll be able to get some bateries for the cam ;)

Have a good last week of grow man, keep us updated ;)

Good to hear that your mom likes the aroma, too. That is saying something ! I am sure you'll love it, too. Give it one or two more days - watch her closely and read the signals. I know you are one of those growers who can read a plant..

The weekend may or may not be a good time to cut her down and manicure her. Is that a stinky fresh manicuring strain ? Then dry her in one piece and give her the final haircut later-you got a talent for that, too.

Wished i could pass by and test the weed with you..

Enjoy

one Bam

update emergency harvest morning of day 54.

So i had some bad news yesterday my landlord came to me and gave me my 24 hour notice that he has to have a guy come in and replace the windows in my room the guys coming tommorow morning so i decided to cut her down and take apart my stuff so i can hide it for when the workers come any ways i just finnished cutting her down she was in darkness for only about 40 hrs its a real bummer but on the bright side the bud does look pretty decent.

gallery_9258_308_2245423.jpg

gallery_9258_308_2449788.jpg

gallery_9258_308_3052946.jpg

gallery_9258_308_2864079.jpg

gallery_9258_308_2864079.jpg

gallery_9258_308_1743552.jpg

gallery_9258_308_2806331.jpg

gallery_9258_308_3194516.jpg

gallery_9258_308_2538098.jpg

gallery_9258_308_1954236.jpg

gallery_9258_308_845815.jpg

gallery_9258_308_1744817.jpg

gallery_9258_308_1032950.jpg

gallery_9258_308_822752.jpg

gallery_9258_308_743037.jpg

gallery_9258_308_3820568.jpg

gwsharvestpics036.jpg

gwsharvestpics014.jpg

gwsharvestpics009.jpg

gwsharvestpics004.jpg

• Like 2

very very nice man cola man, the plant in general looks great ^^

Did you have time to flush her with all this stories?

I hope she'll make you happy, but by the look of it, it seems she will :D

Have a good drying and a good window changing ;)

´Most of the buds seem ripe enough to me.. All in all a fine plant/crop. How's that finger hash ? Never smoked any of that before .. looks exotin :is it stronger than the Afghan from Mazar_i-Sharif or weaker ? Can U smoke that fresh or must it rest a little.

Sorry but i have no clue..lol

enjoy the fruits of your labour of love.

dust: yeah man i had plenty of time i was lucky i was gonna cut it done on day 56 that was only two days apart so i had like an 8 day flush. and the windows hopefully imma be moving out of here pretty soon soon my landlord told me in july theres was gonna be some construction so i planed this grow to end just before july so i could have a chance to go up north and set up my outdoor crop. then come back 2 weeks later to start my comparison grow.lucky for my outdoor its in a place where i have some one to help tend it so i dont have to be there as often.

bam: the finger hash is awsome its pretty much the same thing as the cream they talk about in the India expedition. when i harvest i take the plant out of the closet sit down by my couch throw on some strain hunters doc's ( sort of a ritual for me) i take the plant while its still in the pot and i start taking everything off the plant with my hands. i dont use scissors. so i start with with big fan leafs before i do anything tho i wash my hands. after the big fan leafs are off and in a garbage bag i grab my shake box put it beside me and each sugar leaf i pinch off i roll in my fingers quickly so that i break as many tricromes open without allowing the juice from the plant to get on my hands. then i throw it i the shake box and repeat.

i do this until my hands are so sticky i cant pinch the leafs properly by then my hands will be like a brownish black color then i i collect the hash from my fingers and do it again until the plant is finnished. thats why when you see my pic's the bud is all ready trimmed and everything before i cut the plant down so i do it all while its still alive then cut it down. and the hash is ready to smoke pretty much right away. this finger hash like most finger hash is really gummy like, you can strech it and mold it however you like. however when finger hash drys it can be very different consistency sometimes it will b just like normal brown soft hash the green o matic creme or finger hash was like that. the GWS was different tho is was more of like a chocolate truffle constancy once it had a little time to dry. but you can smoke it when you first make it cause it isent wet like the bud is wet its more like oily wet cause the hash is made from just broken trichrome's off of a live plant so the crystals haven't had time to dry yet but it still smokes fine in fact i love smoking it when its fresh you should really consider doing a live trim with your hands sometime its fun.

• Like 2

nice you weren't short on time at least ^^

For the manicuring process i do same as you ;) Except i use the scissors for the big fan leaves goes faster, but after that all sugar leaves by hand, and enjoy the fingerHash :D

yeah man i just love being able to like sculpt and shape the buds how i like it and i find i do it best with my hands. alot of growers i know in canada are all about the scissors but not me dust you right some times i do use scissors as well for the bigger leafs but GWS has a really nice snap to so it was fairly easy to take off the bigger fan leafs and then the smaller leafs has a decent amount of crystal and then the sugar leafs are loaded so i just went full on this time with my hands.

but once you get really good with you hands you can go at it at a pretty fast pace ive seen dudes that just like are trimming masters they can finnsh a plant this size in under like 40 mins while for me it took like 2 hours only because i was taking my time and smoking joints and watching tv while i did it.

• Like 1

yeah man im actually super lucky cause like the moment my landlord came in my room she asked to see inside my closet for "damages" so i was pretty lucky like last time she had to come in my room i just left the plant's in the closet this was like on my first grow here tho so like half a year ago. this time i was able to move my plant after i cut it down so it wasent such a big deal. my next grow indoors im gonna do it from clone so i can flower at a short height so if it happens again i can hide everything better while the plants are still alive so i can finnish my grow

tha nks for the explanation. I am sure the White Widow and jack Herer will both yield a lot of resin and toggether make abn excellent bubble hash. For the charras I was disappointed from the black jamaican hash i got in the late 70ies-looking sticky fresh and sticky but the odor was like perfume and the high weak ass, really nothing to write home about. wekll i did bring back 20 grams and people liked it for the taste and along with the jam weed it got you high. i am sure today the learned how to make better hash.

Finer picking you say - i was thinking of wearing gummed gloves or leather, so I can just rub off any residue with alcohol. I am not exactly sure how I will reap the big girls. I live in a house with normal people nearby so that I have to be careful about the smell. Maybe I can do it outside the main living era, then stank is not such a big option. anyway even if 2 or 3 are ready same time I am gonna take them down one by one. The White Widow is the most advanced and smallest, the JACK is a massive yielder and longest in flower. The himalaya gold is about same yield/flowering stage as the WW. I ordered a microscope and when i get it I know when to reap what plant. I wanted to take off whole stems to dry and only manicure the main colas fresh, in order to dry them more easily, but some finger hash would be a nice instant gratification. Not sure if I can make bubble hash this month.

Best to do it when the leaves are completely dry I guess ?

Have to get me some filter bags - but not this month. Ordered a bunch of growing tools already..

Good luck with the landlord ! Things like that can be a pita.

Are you moving to another destination ?

bam: yeah i should be moving befor i start my new indoor grow, i had a wicked place that i was gonna move into my friend has a 3 bedroom apartment and the rent is cheap but he told me i could grow there when his girlfriend was away on vacation and once he finally talked to her she said i could move in but i cant grow so that was a deal breaker for me so now i gotta go back to the drawing board and find a new spot. so thats what im doing this week pretty much i desided to go up north a small town outside of ottawa to spend some time and figure everything out set up appointments to check out new places and what not in toronto when i get back and also so i can plant a few outdoor auto`s. so by the end of the month i should be in a new spot if i can`t figure it out by the end of the month imma just stay in my place in toronto till my next clone comparison grow is finnished that imma be starting at the end of the month. so im on a really tight schedule cause i already ordered the clones imma be pickin them up on the 28th.

so basically imma see how it plays out imma ether be out by the end of the month or ill move out when my next grows finnished, but right now im in the country side outside of ottawa on vacation i get back on the 11th so ill know by then what im gonna do. yeah so i think the GWS is gonna be alright i havent tryed it yet i hang dryed it for about 6 or 7 days then put it in paper bags to dry it alittle more then i jarred it up so imma wait until a month has passed before i smoke any, im gonna be making some hash later this week from the trim from my last 3 grows. if anyone knows of some good methods for like dry siving it would be appreshiated i dont have any hash making equiptment so i gotta go out and buy everything from scratch and i am on a bit of a budget so like a quality keif box is kinda what i wanna make any cheap methods and direction would be good i usually use bubble bags or dry ice but i wanna try the beating method liike in the marocco strain hunters.

but here are just two shots of the bud from the gws befor i jarred it up.

540618_10151041327500726_1733765166_n.jpg

380579_10151041174110726_2109991509_n.jpg

• Like 4

Looking REAL good as usual..:-). Enjoy your time out in the country and surprise us with your next quality report.

I am REALLY excited + hyped up.

Received the 9 sees from Green House along withD a kick ass mega professional fantastic heated starter green house. It is basically a hot dinner plate thing about 1,20 meters long !!! On it there are 7 plastic/glass compartments with vented bottom. the bottom of each is roughly 6 cm high and 12 cm long and the top about the same size, just a tad higher with 2 holes you can open & close for watering or air supply. Room enough for 4 root cubes or Jiffys. I will put in some Canna Bio Terra and vermiculite on the ground with some Plagron Worm-Mix ias an extra and a mix of that great CANNA SEED MIx, that breeds the seed like crazy but has the tendency to harden up with every drop of fresh water - I can place 2 seeds in each of these 7 compartments. Starting with the Autos 3 NL + 3 AUTO-Bombs and 2 GWS.

The C'99 hybrids + Bubblegummers are on the way as well

See how many will make it.

Enjoy your C#99 and apollo 11 smoke .. :bye::pogranichnik::king::santaclaus::queen::bye: :bye: :bye:

PEACE + GROW

Bam

• Like 1

Looking REAL good as usual..:-). Enjoy your time out in the country and surprise us with your next quality report.

I am REALLY excited + hyped up.

Received the 9 sees from Green House along withD a kick ass mega professional fantastic heated starter green house. It is basically a hot dinner plate thing about 1,20 meters long !!! On it there are 7 plastic/glass compartments with vented bottom. the bottom of each is roughly 6 cm high and 12 cm long and the top about the same size, just a tad higher with 2 holes you can open & close for watering or air supply. Room enough for 4 root cubes or Jiffys. I will put in some Canna Bio Terra and vermiculite on the ground with some Plagron Worm-Mix ias an extra and a mix of that great CANNA SEED MIx, that breeds the seed like crazy but has the tendency to harden up with every drop of fresh water - I can place 2 seeds in each of these 7 compartments. Starting with the Autos 3 NL + 3 AUTO-Bombs and 2 GWS.

The C'99 hybrids + Bubblegummers are on the way as well

See how many will make it.

Enjoy your C#99 and apollo 11 smoke .. :bye::pogranichnik::king::santaclaus::queen::bye: :bye: :bye:

PEACE + GROW

Bam

Good luck with the new toy Bam and let us know how well it works.

o yeah man i know for sure, ill never stop growing cannabis for as long as a live so im sure ill figure it out sooner then later, speaking of which i finally got everything in order for the grow i am starting at the end of the month im doing the comparisson grow for the offical nutirent sections so keep an eye out for that.

its gonna be a good one im doing the GHSC powderfeeding VS. General Hydroponics Flora Nova bloom, advanced nutrients bud candy & house and garden shooting powder. the grow is gonna be done in coco coir inorder to give a good representation of what the nutrients alone are doing for the plants and the strain is gonna most likely be an indica version of headband but the strain might be different i just ordered 2 indica clones from my shop of the same strain.the clones root for 10 days and then straight into flowering in order to keep everything really tight and saturated in light.

so i meen well see but the powderfeeding has its work cut out for it as those are all quality products but i am very interested to see how it stands up. again that wont be started until the end of this month and it`ll be in the offical nutrient section so stay tuned for that.until then i am gonna kick back an enjoy surfing all the amazing grows on this website.

• Like 2

Sounds good. We'lll see how it turns out. i decided to cut down a few stems tonight just to have some good dried weed - picking buds is a complete waste, but when i opened the grow room the White Widow looked so perfectly ripe at the top colass I had to cut more than just one stem.. Since there were so many good + ready looking stems I cut down all, but 2 side stems and picked the leaves with my hands, then manicured the top colas with a snip scissor. I picked a few pieces of tasty hash from my fingers.not enough to press it up or show it but I will put them on the Vape. I also stashed a handful of buds for fzrther hash making plus leaves etc. The buds look pretty nice and since i have no microscope i just followed my guts.

Hope i did not waste a lot, but with a good 7 weeks plus chances are low.

I show ya..Couldn't operate the camera at first since my fingers were so sticky, but the resin lifts from the fingers like a folie. The JACK will give a LOT more, so thanls for the tip.

Was not smelly at all. buds are hanging in the dark to dry...never smoked white widow - soi looking very much forward to it. aroma is quite nice, not as nice as the auto bomb though imo.

We'öll see how it smells when cured. It was way more pungent just a week ago - now it is more like hash.

Okay - i am sure this of interest for you, so hope you don't mind that threadcrapping.

Have a nice vacation man and enjoy the C#99-

Soaked 3 C'99 hybrids and a free Big grapefruit today as well.

Can I smoke the finger hash tonight or must it dry a bit, too ?

Peace + grow

ONE

BAM

Sounds good. We'lll see how it turns out. i decided to cut down a few stems tonight just to have some good dried weed - picking buds is a complete waste, but when i opened the grow room the White Widow looked so perfectly ripe at the top colass I had to cut more than just one stem.. Since there were so many good + ready looking stems I cut down all, but 2 side stems and picked the leaves with my hands, then manicured the top colas with a snip scissor. I picked a few pieces of tasty hash from my fingers.not enough to press it up or show it but I will put them on the Vape. I also stashed a handful of buds for fzrther hash making plus leaves etc. The buds look pretty nice and since i have no microscope i just followed my guts.

Hope i did not waste a lot, but with a good 7 weeks plus chances are low.

I show ya..Couldn't operate the camera at first since my fingers were so sticky, but the resin lifts from the fingers like a folie. The JACK will give a LOT more, so thanls for the tip.

Was not smelly at all. buds are hanging in the dark to dry...never smoked white widow - soi looking very much forward to it. aroma is quite nice, not as nice as the auto bomb though imo.

We'öll see how it smells when cured. It was way more pungent just a week ago - now it is more like hash.

Okay - i am sure this of interest for you, so hope you don't mind that threadcrapping.

Have a nice vacation man and enjoy the C#99-

Soaked 3 C'99 hybrids and a free Big grapefruit today as well.

Can I smoke the finger hash tonight or must it dry a bit, too ?

Peace + grow

ONE

BAM

post-10461-0-31870500-1341439982.jpg

post-10461-0-52221700-1341440031.jpg

• Like 4

Oij oi joi ey yoi. Judging from the few puffs fingerhash I made with the Vape this WW is a killah smoke ! Like the catalogue says - Indica rush that turns into a busting Sativa high. Amazing !!! Knocked me out a good 3 hours and it was nearly nothing..and even that I could not finish completely...simply unbelievable good.

yeah bam WW is one of my personal favourites for sure, GWS is also very similar but it is a little less spicy and more floral and hashish like because of the superskunk. i just bought as kief box for all my trimming`s and i ran the GWS through it it turned out amazing, i always press my kief so it just looks like soft black hash but one crumb of the stuff keeps me going for hours.

Thanks for the 2 pre jarring pics man they look nice :D

I hope we'll see a little more than that but i have no doubt we will ;)

And bam lucky you!! Normally i should be able to try a vap for the first time in few Week, can't wait to see how it finally smokes :D

Have a good curing Greeno ;)