Blunts Vs Joints

GerchOg

i smoke blunts pretty much all day and to be honest i haven't smoked a joint in months so i would like to get the opinions of my fam as to which one yall think is better and the reasons why? ps i have crappy grammer

i like blunts, but i wouldn't smoke them all day everyday, but maybe we don't have same paper called blunt, here it's only fat cigar paper with taste on it, but i think i saw once some leaves that looked alike, but were a lot thinner, and i thought this must be what the US guys have.

You have a pic of your blunt paper?

So personally it's Rizzla Micron for me, very thin not much taste, or OCB Roll's sometimes too. classic ^^ But it's a country thing i think depending on where you live you have your habits :)

when you talk about blunt do you mean cigars you open and fill with weed. Or do you mean blunt wrap?

i mostly smoke joints with Raw Paper and tips, the reason i use Raw is because it got the cleanest taste, and no bleach is used (thats why they are brown and not white) its also made from hemp fiber and they use energy from windmills to produces the paper. Can it get any better? :D

i do smoke blunt wraps sometimes, but i quickly get tired of the sweet taste.

Phillies cigars with honey i really do love to smoke but they are really big and its not that often i need to smoke 2-3 grams of weed.

• Like 1

I like to taste the full flavor of my weed. Thats why i smoke outta glass. But if i had a choice a joint over a blunt anyday! :)

I like to taste the full flavor of my weed. Thats why i smoke outta glass. But if i had a choice a joint over a blunt anyday! :)

i love my glass but i only recently started smoking medical grade cannabis so im learning alot about the good stuff

when you talk about blunt do you mean cigars you open and fill with weed. Or do you mean blunt wrap?

i mostly smoke joints with Raw Paper and tips, the reason i use Raw is because it got the cleanest taste, and no bleach is used (thats why they are brown and not white) its also made from hemp fiber and they use energy from windmills to produces the paper. Can it get any better? :D

Phillies cigars with honey i really do love to smoke but they are really big and its not that often i need to smoke 2-3 grams of weed.

well i very often smoke 2-3 grams in a blunt but im young and not responsible with my money$

then do click right on picture modify and reduce size with paint, or use this prog will be faster and allows you to take away Exif data (gps data on certain cameras)

You don't need to resize pics normally, just do a save as jpg and replace old photo and it should be around 700kb

my favorite it to unstuff a peach optimo (roll gently between fingers to empty the tabacco) than fill it with dank :) . re stuffing is the hardest part. if u stuff it to tight u cant bearly hit it. too loose it will burn uneven. i take a test drag off it while stuffing to ensure it is just right. try it u will love it. and the look like a perfect cigarello so it is very descreet.

Bongs when i'm At home or a good buddies place.

if i'm out and about walking around, its usually just me. so big ass blunts are too much waste for me.

I've got a small assortment of papers, Mainly raw papers king slims and 1 1/4 size. But i do have player blue(for has an oil) and zig zag white(cigarette fixes)

if i'm feeling pimpin and got a bit of extra change in my pocket, I'll buy a tin of Panter slims that are made in Germany i think, they are cigarette sized cigarellos i think, hollow em out and its the prefect size for a personal blunt.

just a touch of honey to seal or warp a raw around it. I normally enjoy it the most with a sativa dominate smoke

• Like 1

what kind of taste is that swisher wrap you are smoking?

well you can taste the weed for about 5 hits if you light it but then it starts to taste like resin n grape or whatever flavor you roll

Im a recreational smoker, not medical. I prefer spliff's (weed and tobacco on Smoking Deluxe papers)!

Here's something from Franco, it might be useful for you: http://www.strainhunters.com/site/index.html/_/articles/%EF%BB%BFworldwide-cannabis-many-ways-to-use-a-plant/worldwide-cannabis-part-iii-cannabis-mixed-wit-r39

Well iv smoked cannabis for about 5 years and never really enjoyed tobacco unless i needed it to revive myself lol... do you use a special tobacco and is the high different?

my favorite it to unstuff a peach optimo (roll gently between fingers to empty the tabacco) than fill it with dank :) . re stuffing is the hardest part. if u stuff it to tight u cant bearly hit it. too loose it will burn uneven. i take a test drag off it while stuffing to ensure it is just right. try it u will love it. and the look like a perfect cigarello so it is very descreet.

Iv smoked stuffed blunts there perfect usually all the time but for me rolling a blunt is relaxing in itself when you come out with a blunt your proud of:)

Well iv smoked cannabis for about 5 years and never really enjoyed tobacco unless i needed it to revive myself lol... do you use a special tobacco and is the high different?

Im un European close to Morrocos, so its un habit here, to use a weed+tobacco mix, the habit comes from using the same to smoke the morrocan hash and polm!

I use normal cigarretes!

Take care