Blunts Vs Joints

GerchOg

yeah here too we put tobacoo in weed, but weed here is kind of rare, we usually only have hash in the streets, and hash is always smoken with tobaco here, thanks to the morocon too i think ^^

Never heard of that pure gold thing, is it something supposed to replace tobacco?

yeah here too we put tobacoo in weed, but weed here is kind of rare, we usually only have hash in the streets, and hash is always smoken with tobaco here, thanks to the morocon too i think ^^

Never heard of that pure gold thing, is it something supposed to replace tobacco?

No no not at all it is a concentrate of thc n cbd like a wax product but so much different.

• Like 3

yes it does im looking forward to trying it for the 1st time although im worried how it will effect the burn of my blunt wax doesn't seem to mess it up so i dont think the Gold will

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Blunts will run your tolerance up quick and thus you'll need to par take in more...I like high quality medicine and thus use the 70mm with a roller. Maybe smaller, but they get the job done.

I find when I smoke blunts - I get to much of the CIGAR PAPER taste - zig zag makes a new clear (almost looks and feels like plastic - yuk ) paper - if you give it a chance you may like it.

Preference.

TBH i prefer Joints im not saying that i dont like blunts its just that i find it very harsh on the throat when taking a draw of a blunt. It may be that the blunts i have smoked are not so good i have only tried the flavored blunts in packets by a company called Blunt wrap.

Platinum%20Blunt%20Wrap.jpg

• 2 months later...