Blunts Vs Joints

GerchOg

Redman tried that for a few hours on a HTC in Dam few years ago. Did not enter the stage till he got it and the rocked the place..

Check the nice read HOOW TO BECOME A WEED STAR in the download section here.. Really good stories of how it is becoming a judge at the High times Cup while being stoned out of your head..lol

i smoke blunts pretty much all day and to be honest i haven't smoked a joint in months so i would like to get the opinions of my fam as to which one yall think is better and the reasons why? ps i have crappy grammer

For me, blunts are a specially occassion type of thing. I use it the same as champions use cigars.

If I have something to celebrate, or have a special stoner meeting, then I roll blunts.

For me is the reason that blunt papers fall under the tabacco law, so they cost 1,25 a leaf.

Thats a pricy rolling paper. Smoking 6 to 10 joints a day, it'll cost you like 10 euro a day on rolling papers... thats madness...

I also tried empting cigars of its original tabacco, then you have a blunt cone for 30 cents... But its a long and delicate job to empty cigars. and still... 30 cents for a rolling paper.. pricy... So i just stick with the normal rice rolling papers.

Pure economical reasoning.