Potent's Mixed Diary - The Doctor, Ex Cheese, Buddha Tahoe, +others

Potent

Hey hunters, Thanks for your kind words :)

@Dave, hope you enjoy the read i try to make it interesting hehe

@Bam, yes i think the same, it does look like a week ahead of the others very impressed with the Powder feed. i think that seed may have just bin a small plant by nature, i am really looking forward to getting a clone army and then testing the powder feed properly so i can see the differences more clearly and will be as fair as possible.

@Dust, yes was a strange error but i noticed another member getting the same error but problem is solved now so all good. I will post up some more pics of the tent views later in the week.

@TwoOunce, :D Thanks dude, much appreciated good Husbandry hehe love it!

@MopMan, Thanks dude they are even better in person hehe some of the pics don't do them justice i wish i had some of Mr.X's skills and Equipment hehe

@Tokage, Thanks dude i try hehe my aim is too be one of the best Soil growers here hehe i got quite a task but i am up for the challenge hehe

@Super, :D Cheers dude glad you like, im still trying to get that monster cola like you did with your exodus maybe next time hehe oh yes cannot wait dude this years Cup is gonna be wicked! Great Friends Great Smoke Great City Great Times!

@Mykol Thanks dude, It's a pleasure to share them with you all :) I am proud with what i do but i cannot show them openly locally but here i can :D

Now here's a few pics from yesterday, in order the Exodus Cheese, Rocklock and Blue Widow.

Exodus Cheese

post-8772-0-43293800-1340134925.jpg

post-8772-0-87633800-1340134964.jpg

Rocklock

post-8772-0-30613900-1340135010.jpg

post-8772-0-96859400-1340135048.jpg

Blue Widow

post-8772-0-68437300-1340135084.jpg

post-8772-0-73603700-1340135117.jpg

Peace

• Like 2

Thanks Hunters much love, hopefully in like 10 years il be like a pro, i'm still a pup in training with a pup's setup hehe

The Exodus Cheese is smelly but there are just so many smells in the tent it's hard to properly nail down the aroma its like a cheesy minty smell but i'm sure it will get stronger and stronger, I still can't get over how lovely the Doctor smells its got a real Citrus/Lemon smell to it by far my favourite in my tent shortly followed by the Buddha Tahoe. I think it's safe to say The Doctor will most likely be in my next grow too well as long as she smokes as nice as she looks :D

Peace

Hey hunters,

Just a quick lil update went into my tent earlier for a quick trim and feed and i noticed a 2 lil flowers coming off a Shade leaf stem on one of the Buddha Tahoe i have not seen this before, just wondered if this just happens? it may have happened before but this is the first time i have ever noticed it.... i still lack grow experience so you have to forgive me if this is a total noob question lolol

post-8772-0-44979000-1340653596.jpg

Couple of pics from The Doctor i have entered in Plant of the Month

The Doctor PotM

The Doctor PotM Tops

Peace

• Like 2

lol buds can grow at strange places sometimes it do happen ^^ you can find some branches coming off those leaves stems too, it's small genetics problem, I had Twice flowers growing inside the leaves Palm, but the 2 times those buds showed bananas in it so be careful ;)

Girls are looking very very good ;)

Have a good grow

great work man.all looks fantastic green & healthy.keep them green buddy. btw those funny 60day wonder looks like my unluck og18 which i cut down & don't wait till they get ripe....lol.some kind of genetic joke or something.

peace

I Just Went through this all and I'm Up to Date, Lookin Really Nice!! Your Cheese Makes We want to start germinating this 5pack i got sitting it my case... Don't Do It Buddy... Don't Do it... Okay I'm Cool, I'ma Bit of a Strain Whore so I End up Doing More then i can handle in My Seedling Room... But I'm Pretty impressed with the Doctor, It Looks Really Chunky, Doing work with the 400's it seems, I Got Get FIM'ing Down, I Mostly bend or tie down, But from what i've seen you can get the same results quicker than LST... Anyways I'm Looking Forward to Your Harvest And Smoke Reports,... It's Great having Forums Like these where you can Actually Show off your work, I Wanna Show so many people locally, but it's too risky letting anybody know, All though I Did get my best friend since childhood into growing this year he's my room-mate so it's cool we can help eachother out and show off and compete lol it's dope.. haha i'm stoned on some cannatonic pheno and am so relaxed I could just keep typing and not even realize i've gone overboard...haha i'll check back soon! :bye:

• Like 2

Thanks hunters :D

@Dust, That's cool thanks for the info on my last grow i had twins, on this grow buds on leaf stems what's gonna happen on my next grow hehe

@Inzion, Thanks dude, yes i think you'r right with those 60day wonders i only had two which showed amber trich's while 2 didn't but i cut them anyway :D still have one left which is the dwarf lol

@Buddygrams :D hehehehe that made me laugh so hard :D legend! Yes i know the feeling on germinating more seeds than you can handle that's why i ended up buying another tent hehe Yes i am most impressed with the Doctor lovely growth, lovely smell and so much resin! I agree totally i have wanted a excellent forum for years and i have found my home :)

@Jimmy Thanks dude, much appreciated I've bin learning real fast thanks to you guys and a whole lotta reading :read:

@Bam, Thanks mate that it is, i think there will be a plant coming down every couple days from now on. I'm glad you have sorted out the problems you had with customer service i was hoping it was all a miss communication at least it's all sorted now and back with some GH lovin :good:

On with the mini-update

G13 GIGABUD has been chopped! :dwarf:

She was at 42days in flowering with many many lovely Cola's it's got a real strong hash smel and could be a very pleasant smoke. I did consider keeping her going for a few more days till she had more amber but decided against it i gotta a lot of stuff to do soon so can't have to much of a couch lock high hehe

This plant was a Free seed i got with a Order and i am overall really impressed with it. 6 weeks flowering and ready to chop with many many cola's so if the smoke is nice that strain could be finding a permanent residence with the Doctor in the tent.

So remember not all free seeds suck lolol

on with the pics :yahoo:

post-8772-0-98259100-1340746709.jpg

post-8772-0-82346400-1340746747.jpg

post-8772-0-91297100-1340746783.jpg

Il take some more pics when the buds are dry but yeah very tasty looking so far!

Peace

• Like 4

Bomboclaad what an impressive girl ! Yeah free seeds rule.. The free Black Sugar shows the most energy from the newborn..

My complaints have been sorted out nicely ... Getting 3 batches of 3 seeds from my own choice is more than one can ask for a batch of 3 seeds, that did not sprout properly...They asked what strain i wanted

I went for NL Auto and got the Auto Bomb and Great White Shark as extras from the admin after I mentioned I liked the effect of the AB and had bad luck with my GWS !!!

Wanna put a couple smalller plants outside as long as it is possible, that's why I want Autos right now - the room is full with 4 or 5 flowering Sativas and you know I love the turn of that Auto Bomb and the white strains are always a pleasure to grow.. .after all that bad luck and a stray cat killing my shark I want to try at least one GWS asap.

.after all that bad luck and a stray cat killing my shark I want to try at least one GWS asap.

Wow!!, That Must Have Been an Incredibly Brave Stray Cat, To Take On What Is Arguably THE Largest extant Predatory Fish Known to Man!!!

I Would Give Free Seeds to the Person who Shared this Magnificent Tale With Me!

• Like 1

Hey Hunters,

Well today is Sunday also known as the day of rest..... well is too everyone else except my neighbors who were hammering and banging at 7am this morning and haven't stopped grrr

So today i am a grumpy potent haha

Thanks Everyone for your positive comments, The Gigabud was a nice Surprise a quick flowering good yielder all arounder. I will be considering adding this to my grow room again. But my buds dried out too quickly with them drying in the same room as the dehumidifier so they dried out pretty quick so it's flavor is not the best but it's in the envelopes so hopefully that will even out the buds but so far i can say it definitely does the job :D

@Dust - Thanks dude, yes the smoke does get you nicely stoned hopefully the taste will improve

@Bam - Nice selection dude, I hope the cat can leave off your new GWS :) and good luck on your new grow

@Buddy - You always make me laugh,

I Would Give Free Seeds to the Person who Shared this Magnificent Tale With Me!

lololol

@Mykol - Thanks dude, yes someone said to me not to bother with planting free seeds, i think he stands corrected now hehe yes Free seeds are worth planting :D

@Mopman - Thanks dude much appreciated but no photo's today but will be tomorrow.

Back on with the Girls!

For the past couple o weeks i have bin freaking about the high humidity levels, in the large tent this is the most plants i have ever done and i was expecting a rise in humidity but wasn't quite prepared for how much at times it even rose to above 70% but that's with the weather playing havoc outside effecting inside the tent. I decided it was best to invest in a dehumidifier and after a few days experimenting with settings, i now have the humidity to a good level between 44-52% which is pretty much perfect for these last crucial weeks!

I have also read about a DIY solution i have not tried this but will be in the next couple of days! In my medium tent the humidity is at 55-60% so i'l explain about this technique and i'l post up pictures of the one i make soon.

Equipment needed

2x 2litre bottles

Cat Litter

Salt (large granules)

Scissors & Tape

Cut bottles in half, place cat litter in bottom half.

In other half of bottle pierce holes in the bottom, tape it above the Cat litter bottle and fill with salt. Place around the grow Area!

Theory is that the salt will attract the moisture and then seep down into the Cat litter bottle where it stores it. I have read that people have had good effects from this and the cat litter does get wet and needs replacing but they did not have a humidity reader so i will be documenting the effects of this when i make it. If it works i will place a Topic in Grow Techniques.

Due to the Neighbors causing havoc i will take and upload pictures tomorrow.

Peace